d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev1124125126127128350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 16 2017 03:29pm
Quote (Zentard @ Aug 16 2017 11:27am)
who has ever listened in school!? ME! xD xD xD xD

Listened is not reading and i doubt you even listened
Gold: 3.37
Aug 16 2017 03:29pm
Quote (Zentard @ Aug 16 2017 04:27pm)
who has ever listened in school!? ME! xD xD xD xD

Anyone who owns On the shoulder of giants.
Aug 16 2017 03:46pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 16 2017 11:29am)
Anyone who owns On the shoulder of giants.

Gold: 53.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 16 2017 04:11pm
Why does the sun burns me and i cant look directly into it if its not real?
Aug 16 2017 04:12pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Aug 16 2017 11:25am)
Lets see the flat eathers of jsp explain the solar eclipse happening on August 21.

Eratosthenes said that sunrays were all parallel, but i guess during an Eclipse they converge so that the shadow of the moon is focused according to Nasa.

GG Fakers

inb4 incoming distraction iminenent

Quote (DaJockaz @ Aug 16 2017 12:11pm)
Why does the sun burns me and i cant look directly into it if its not real?

Thats just misinformation, ive heard that argument before, that the sky is just a display but im pretty sure that the Sun and Moon are real.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 16 2017 04:17pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 16 2017 04:16pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 15 2017 05:57pm)
of course he never said that , and because he never stated that doesnt mean that your misunderstand in true. Your wrong opinion is based on the absence of evidence, very weak.

Unlike you, I don't have wrong opinions, parrot. The stuff I tell you about the physical world is demonstrably true. There isn't any "absence of evidence."

Argument from ignorance which you continue to repeat like a broken record, just because you dont understand it, does not mean its false.

Not in the slightest. You're simply a liar. You've made up out of whole cloth a magical explanation that you pretend only you and other window-licking kids with an extra chromosome can "understand." Changing optical perspective shows objects shrinking as they move into the distance. It can not, and does not explain the sun moving below the horizon of a flat plane Earth. Trying to assert that it does is a lie, and is easily disprovable.

Here is the "perspective" argument, unequivocally smashed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-dTwDYiWs

Incorrect conclusion, there actually is no evidence the sun is far away and huge, this is just your wrong opinion and pure faith in Betalogic. Even Newton only said the Sun was 1 million miles away - so was he also 93% wrong with everything else?

Absolutely no part of this is correct. Remember, only your "opinion" has been proven wrong. You haven't disproven any of my proofs. Silly parrot.

Very weak ad-hominem, i expect better trolls from you

Why can't you get ad hom through your head? I didn't ad hom you, I insulted you. They are not the same thing.

Stating your opinion as fact is incredulous rubbish meant to ease your cognitive dissonance.

Now it just seems like you're trying to use every word I've ever taught you.

ust because you simple repeat something 20x, doesn't make you right, I think we all understand you believe in everything the state wants you to believe, where as I make up my own mind.
Im sorry that it bothers you to the nth degree. Get over it.

It also not my job to convince you of the shape of the earth, especially to someone who refuses to look at evidence like you do all the time.
You're like a stubborn ornery mule who refuses to drink water in the desert, thats cool. Keep them blinders on, there were made for a reason.

No, the reason I'm right is because I've proven it. So I get to say it. Get one thing straight here: I can both prove a ball Earth and disprove a flat Earth. You can play intellectually weak games with proofs of ball Earth that don't survive any measure of scrutiny, I'll give you that, but you absolutely, positively can NOT prove the Earth is flat.
Gold: 2,839.69
Aug 16 2017 04:17pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 16 2017 05:16pm)
Unlike you, I don't have wrong opinions, parrot. The stuff I tell you about the physical world is demonstrably true. There isn't any "absence of evidence."

Not in the slightest. You're simply a liar. You've made up out of whole cloth a magical explanation that you pretend only you and other window-licking kids with an extra chromosome can "understand." Changing optical perspective shows objects shrinking as they move into the distance. It can not, and does not explain the sun moving below the horizon of a flat plane Earth. Trying to assert that it does is a lie, and is easily disprovable.

Here is the "perspective" argument, unequivocally smashed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-dTwDYiWs

Absolutely no part of this is correct. Remember, only your "opinion" has been proven wrong. You haven't disproven any of my proofs. Silly parrot.

Why can't you get ad hom through your head? I didn't ad hom you, I insulted you. They are not the same thing.

Now it just seems like you're trying to use every word I've ever taught you.

No, the reason I'm right is because I've proven it. So I get to say it. Get one thing straight here: I can both prove a ball Earth and disprove a flat Earth. You can play intellectually weak games with proofs of ball Earth that don't survive any measure of scrutiny, I'll give you that, but you absolutely, positively can NOT prove the Earth is flat.

Was it you who reported my thread a day or two ago?
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 16 2017 04:27pm
Quote (Xistz @ Aug 16 2017 05:17pm)
Was it you who reported my thread a day or two ago?

I have never reported a thread of yours, no. I'm not really in the habit of reporting threads in GC, because really, anything is justifiable to me for GC.
Gold: 2,839.69
Aug 16 2017 04:28pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 16 2017 05:27pm)
I have never reported a thread of yours, no. I'm not really in the habit of reporting threads in GC, because really, anything is justifiable to me for GC.

Right on, just trying to narrow down the list of suspects.
Gold: 40.64
Aug 16 2017 04:34pm
One thing I see flat earth believers put on the table is NASA. Ok you can try to discredit NASA, but then you also must discredit other space agencies around the world and discredit private sector companies like SpaceX. Don't like NASA? fine. But now you must also throw out the evidence provided by Russia, France, Japan, China, India, Israel, and Iran. All of these countries have been to space and have verified the earth is a globe. You can't seriously expect people to believe all these counties have a mass conspiracy to fool the entire planet. What a joke.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1124125126127128350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll