d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev11011121314350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 21 2017 09:39am
Quote (card_sultan @ Apr 21 2017 09:27am)
straight from the horse's mouth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7ukpCyYG0

i get that you're having a hard time understanding that "closed system" has multiple meanings (most of which don't support your theory). but it's odd that you didn't understand that's what i'm saying.

i guess the language i used had too many possible meanings for you to discern.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 21 2017 09:47am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 21 2017 05:39am)
i get that you're having a hard time understanding that "closed system" has multiple meanings (most of which don't support your theory). but it's odd that you didn't understand that's what i'm saying.

i guess the language i used had too many possible meanings for you to discern.

He said "Earth is a closed system,there is no where to go" , its meaning is pretty clear once you stop cherry picking to only hear the words you want in order to agree with your confirmation bias.

Common , admit it, you love bill nye, he looks like the smartest guy in the world - you calling mr bill nye a liar now?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Apr 21 2017 09:50am
Apr 21 2017 09:50am
Quote (card_sultan @ Apr 21 2017 09:47am)
He said "Earth is a closed system,there is no where to go" , its meaning is pretty clear once you stop cherry picking to only hear the words you want in order to agree with your confirmation bias.

wow. that's really something.

there is "nowhere to go" for the air, because it's a "closed system". for air.

you're the one cherry picking a meaning as a glass dome that nye knows about, is actively deceiving people about, and let slip.

like i said, you take what fits your bias and sprint away with it. the fact you're implying that's what i'm doing it really really funny.
Apr 21 2017 09:54am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 21 2017 05:50am)
wow. that's really something.

there is "nowhere to go" for the air, because it's a "closed system". for air.

you're the one cherry picking a meaning as a glass dome that nye knows about, is actively deceiving people about, and let slip.

like i said, you take what fits your bias and sprint away with it. the fact you're implying that's what i'm doing it really really funny.

No hes not talking about the air - he's talking about garbage, that we cant put it in space - because the Earth is closed - see how you delude yourself, so sad, you can't even understand a single sentence. :wacko:

This post was edited by card_sultan on Apr 21 2017 09:55am
Apr 21 2017 09:59am
Quote (card_sultan @ Apr 21 2017 09:54am)
No hes not talking about the air - he's talking about garbage, that we cant put it in space - because the Earth is closed - see how you delude yourself, so sad, you can't even understand a single sentence. :wacko:

an off the cuff statement about the need to preserve the earth, in essence saying "we don't have the ability to just leave earth if we break it, and we can't just export our problems, i.e. garbage"

if you chose to interpret this statement your own way, such as thinking its a scientist slipping and "accidentally telling the truth" that's fine, but denying the possibility that it's just the above is pure mental illness.
Apr 21 2017 10:15am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 21 2017 05:59am)
an off the cuff statement about the need to preserve the earth, in essence saying "we don't have the ability to just leave earth if we break it, and we can't just export our problems, i.e. garbage"

if you chose to interpret this statement your own way, such as thinking its a scientist slipping and "accidentally telling the truth" that's fine, but denying the possibility that it's just the above is pure mental illness.

see how your argument shifts with every post, first you said i'm making it up, then i posted him actually saying it
then you mis understand it
then you claim he's talking about the air which hes not
It's more shifts then spiderman.

So actually if he was just talking about air (which he didn't mention, just your biased mind heard that) Throwing garbage in space would be a good idea, ive seen those iss videos - those guys are never doing anything, they obviously need a real job.

Oh and btw a vacuum cannot exist next to pressurized air because a vacuum is always more powerful than so called gravity in all tests, and so it would suck all the air into the vacuum of space, that's basic logic - something you have little of.
Apr 21 2017 10:21am
Quote (card_sultan @ Apr 21 2017 10:15am)
see how your argument shifts with every post, first you said i'm making it up, then i posted him actually saying it
then you mis understand it
then you claim he's talking about the air which hes not
It's more shifts then spiderman.

So actually if he was just talking about air (which he didn't mention, just your biased mind heard that) Throwing garbage in space would be a good idea, ive seen those iss videos - those guys are never doing anything, they obviously need a real job.

Oh and btw a vacuum cannot exist next to pressurized air because a vacuum is always more powerful than so called gravity in all tests, and so it would suck all the air into the vacuum of space, that's basic logic - something you have little of.

off the cuff conversations tend to be fairly dynamic and require a bit of imagination and metaphors. you'll notice he's going a PSA for effect on youth mindsets and not a college lecture for a physics class. Context matters a lot.

but honestly the real reason that even talking with you is a struggle is your inability to have a true hypothetical conversation. I for example have zero issues discussing what would hypothetically be true or false on your flat earth model, in face exploring that is quite interesting to me. You, on the other hand, can sense when a hypothetical discussion of what would be true or false on both models is going to be a problem for you, and you either deflect the conversation wit ha pile of buzzwords you picked up after they were directed at you or you simply lie, be it to yourself or others. like your constant misrepresentations of 3d perspective and what would be true about a hypothetical sphere earth.

its this inability to actually be honest that caused me to stop bothering with you altogether. at one point you weren't like this, you used to be at least honest about certain conversations. now it seems years of being the target of 50 people yelling at you has broken your brain, perhaps increased by your family life outside of jsp falling to pieces, but that's just my theory. i dont even think you're capable of having an insult free hypothetical conversation anymore.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 21 2017 10:21am
Apr 21 2017 11:45am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 21 2017 06:21am)
off the cuff conversations tend to be fairly dynamic and require a bit of imagination and metaphors. you'll notice he's going a PSA for effect on youth mindsets and not a college lecture for a physics class. Context matters a lot.

but honestly the real reason that even talking with you is a struggle is your inability to have a true hypothetical conversation. I for example have zero issues discussing what would hypothetically be true or false on your flat earth model, in face exploring that is quite interesting to me. You, on the other hand, can sense when a hypothetical discussion of what would be true or false on both models is going to be a problem for you, and you either deflect the conversation wit ha pile of buzzwords you picked up after they were directed at you or you simply lie, be it to yourself or others. like your constant misrepresentations of 3d perspective and what would be true about a hypothetical sphere earth. [you are correct for once]

its this inability to actually be honest that caused me to stop bothering with you altogether. at one point you weren't like this, you used to be at least honest about certain conversations. now it seems years of being the target of 50 people yelling at you has broken your brain, perhaps increased by your family life outside of jsp falling to pieces, but that's just my theory. i dont even think you're capable of having an insult free hypothetical conversation anymore.

If you wanted to have a hypothetical conversation, you should not have raged and insulted me 20 times, is this how you think you converse with people? 50 people on the internet yelling at me - lol who's making up facts now - when will you stop lying?

But it only confirms that Heliocentricity is popular groupthink from a bunch of wanna be beta bullies using pacing and leading pseudo logic - if you need to yell it, it only means your desperately triggered and your rage does not have the effect you think it does.

Even your last post shows major signs of your weak mind and how you cannot keep a rational point and your misunderstanding of everything, your need for help is beyond approach at this point.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Apr 21 2017 11:51am
Gold: 4,673.69
Apr 21 2017 11:53am
Quote (card_sultan @ 21 Apr 2017 17:27)
straight from the horse's mouth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7ukpCyYG0

XD :D :rofl:
Apr 21 2017 12:01pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Apr 21 2017 11:45am)
If you wanted to have a hypothetical conversation, you should not have raged and insulted me 20 times, is this how you think you converse with people

I don't. haven't really wanted to have any serious conversation with you for a long long long time. i sometimes read your threads whilst shitting for entertainment and only post to point out the most glaring errors.

I've spent years now stating over and over i don't think you're worthy of real conversation, you're not logical enough, smart enough, or most importantly honest enough. I'm not trying to change you, just pointing out how broken you are intellectually and diagnosing the problems for my own entertainment.

I have no problem talking to anyone with crazy beliefs as long as they're honest. I don't even mind the insults, i love them. but if you're not consistent or honest you're not worth it. Your main flaw is that you've decided the earth is flat, not that it might be, not that you've seen some proof that points to it, you've 100% decided. You argue from that point and are unable to recognize any data which counters this, it usually results in you throwing a fit and spewing buzzwords. Sometimes it even causes you to dig deep fucking holes that everyone can see you are struggling with, such as your disagreeable path that lead to the "slinkys arent springs" conversation. You talked yourself into that just because you wanted to disagree with people, taking counter stances over and over. and everyone could see even you knew it was a mistake. Not that you admitted it then or will now.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 21 2017 12:03pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev11011121314350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll