d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Left, Right, Or Middle > Pick 1
Prev1105110521053105410551072Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 51.14
Warn: 10%
Feb 25 2024 08:20am
Quote (18nomaUSEast @ Feb 25 2024 07:10am)
Somebody has imagined being turned down by a lot of women *

You right.

Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2024 09:20am
LOL, actually, no.

However, I see what they really are ....

toys and tools, but nothing to give 1/2 of everything I own to ....

besides, the trash out there nowadays, I wouldn't bother with most of it .... matter of fact, I stick mostly with married, trim women .... they won't tell, they have a lot to lose ....

But the young, fat, unfit trash these days ... no thanks at all.
Gold: 1.69
Feb 25 2024 12:40pm
Quote (EnTeK @ Feb 21 2024 08:10pm)

midddddleeee
Gold: 5,616.73
Feb 25 2024 01:37pm
Quote (luciferus @ Feb 25 2024 08:20am)
LOL, actually, no.

besides, the trash out there nowadays, I wouldn't bother with most of it .... matter of fact, I stick mostly with married, trim women .... they won't tell, they have a lot to lose ....

bro you need to speak to a professional
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Feb 25 2024 01:45pm
Quote (Tear @ Feb 25 2024 11:37am)
bro you need to speak to a professional

He probably has a bad relationship with his mother
Gold: 1.69
Feb 25 2024 06:18pm
Quote (K_A_O @ Feb 25 2024 09:20am)

Left
Gold: 60,322.11
Feb 25 2024 11:23pm
Quote (cbx1992 @ Feb 22 2024 04:06am)

Left

Quote (cbx1992 @ Feb 23 2024 11:03pm)

Right
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 27 2024 10:27am
Quote (luciferus @ Feb 25 2024 09:51am)
original photo:

Left.

Pretty face, pretty smile, nice body, and had the perfect "I am so stupid/gullible look."

Perfect "toy".

Use and toss.

Photo on Feb 22:

NONE!

Fat, too large of cellulose butts.

You know all that excess weight they are already carrying will get worse as they age. Start getting lazier, more cauliflower pits. Turn into thunder thighs by 25-30.

Sorry, those types are what the bruthas search for, they can have them lazy fat butt, cauliflower trash.

They use and promote that look to stay lazy couch potatoes.

Now imagine, how "heavy" they are in that pic at that age, and you know how bad their bodies will get when have a kid. It will only get worse. The gym runs from them.

Feb 23rd pic:

NONE, again.

None of those are above a 4.

Tatts, nose rings [my hog has the same nose ring]. Flabby thighs and such, no ta-ta's ..... Those are "last-call" babes that you sneak out on in the morning. They "might" look good at 2 a.m. if your drunk.

@Entek:

That's what they all look like by 25 nowadays. Pretty damned sad.

Women used to take pride in their appearances to attract men. Not anymore, lazy, fat, tatted up like a biker chick, nose rings like me hog, body piercings ..... no wonder men are looking overseas. I can't blame them. There aren't many viable choices left in the US. They want their careers, they can't cook, clean, do laundry, or anything anymore. They bring absolutely nothing to the table. Most are not even decent breeding material anymore [their main purpose in life]. Us guys are about lineage, carrying on the bloodline, surrounding ourselves with beauty. Whatever happened to women that could dress up, show nothing and yet be super sexy??

Most women these days are just over-willing cum-dumps. And I hesitate to classify them as "women". That'd be disrespectful to the few true women that are left in the US. Most have lost all respect for themselves. As such, they have nothing to offer, except, temporary relief.

Thanks, I read it all
Gold: 6,323.15
Warn: 10%
Feb 27 2024 05:20pm
Quote (luciferus @ 25 Feb 2024 00:51)
original photo:

Left.

Pretty face, pretty smile, nice body, and had the perfect "I am so stupid/gullible look."

Perfect "toy".

Use and toss.

Photo on Feb 22:

NONE!

You know all that excess weight they are already carrying will get worse as they age. Start getting lazier, more cauliflower pits. Turn into thunder thighs by 25-30.

Sorry, those types are what the bruthas search for, they can have them lazy fat butt, cauliflower trash.

Now imagine, how "heavy" they are in that pic at that age, and you know how bad their bodies will get when have a kid. It will only get worse. The gym runs from them.

Feb 23rd pic:

NONE, again.

Tatts, nose rings [my hog has the same nose ring]. Flabby thighs and such, no ta-ta's ..... Those are "last-call" babes that you sneak out on in the morning. They "might" look good at 2 a.m. if your drunk.

@Entek:

Women used to take pride in their appearances to attract men. Not anymore, lazy, fat, tatted up like a biker chick, nose rings like me hog, body piercings ..... no wonder men are looking overseas. I can't blame them. There aren't many viable choices left in the US. They want their careers, they can't cook, clean, do laundry, or anything anymore. They bring absolutely nothing to the table. Most are not even decent breeding material anymore [their main purpose in life]. Us guys are about lineage, carrying on the bloodline, surrounding ourselves with beauty. Whatever happened to women that could dress up, show nothing and yet be super sexy??

Most women these days are just over-willing cum-dumps. And I hesitate to classify them as "women". That'd be disrespectful to the few true women that are left in the US. Most have lost all respect for themselves. As such, they have nothing to offer, except, temporary relief.

Quote (luciferus @ 25 Feb 2024 07:20)
LOL, actually, no.

Seek professional help.
Gold: 20,600.00
Feb 27 2024 05:54pm
Quote (luciferus @ Feb 25 2024 01:51am)
original photo:

Left.

Perfect "toy".

Use and toss.

Photo on Feb 22:

NONE!

Feb 23rd pic:

NONE, again.

@Entek:

Nailed it
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1105110521053105410551072Next
Closed New Topic New Poll