d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev1910111213350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 24,480.00
Apr 21 2017 07:27am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 21 2017 09:25am)
I don't agree with that theory.......it's just another dis-info concoction designed to confuse or dissuade those who try to research the Flat Earth theory

I personally believe 100% that we have some type of glass or crystal firmament above our flat earth.
The stars are attached to the dome (I am unsure if they are attached inside the dome or outside though, leaning more to inside)
There is water above the dome, which is why the sky looks blue during the day and also explains how the great flood with Noah & the Ark is explained.

Gold: 4,673.69
Apr 21 2017 07:32am
Quote (NeededANameChange @ 21 Apr 2017 15:27)

HAHAHAHA XD :D B) HAHA! :rofl:
Gold: 1.50
Apr 21 2017 07:32am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 21 2017 08:25am)
I don't agree with that theory.......it's just another dis-info concoction designed to confuse or dissuade those who try to research the Flat Earth theory

I personally believe 100% that we have some type of glass or crystal firmament above our flat earth.
The stars are attached to the dome (I am unsure if they are attached inside the dome or outside though, leaning more to inside)
There is water above the dome, which is why the sky looks blue during the day and also explains how the great flood with Noah & the Ark is explained.

Youtube.com has ruined your chances at a normal life.

-_-
Gold: 222.46
Apr 21 2017 07:33am
Quote (Thomas Cross @ Apr 21 2017 02:09pm)
It is just propaganda! That plane was high above ground, when he (you?) tried to make evidence about the flat Earth. When he busted taking photos with his unmodified phone, the Air Marshalls beat him unconcious.
:D B)

Gold: 90.58
Apr 21 2017 07:54am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 21 2017 05:25am)

:rofl:

LOL even professional biblical scholars would disagree with that bologna. Or hell, even believe it!

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Apr 21 2017 07:54am
Gold: 8,933.00
Apr 21 2017 08:50am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 21 2017 08:25am)

Why is a glass of clean, distilled water clear, but the lakes, seas and oceans are blue in your non-reality?
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 21 2017 09:00am
Quote (Santara @ Apr 21 2017 08:50am)
Why is a glass of clean, distilled water clear, but the lakes, seas and oceans are blue in your non-reality?

hey man... all of that smog in major cities doesn't collect on the glass because NASA's real purpose, other than brainwashing non-thinkers like yourself, is to send up missions to clean the glass like a skyscraper window washer.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 21 2017 09:13am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 21 2017 03:25am)

Exactly , even Bill Nye the Actor guy has a conscious and a moment of clarity and had to admit we are in a closed environment - that there is no where to go.

If that's not a wake up call to people, they are simply more asleep than ever.

Quote (Santara @ Apr 21 2017 04:50am)

Because "the dome" is made of charged em particles that travel at the speed of light that reflect the blue light of the visible spectrum

Shocking stuff - the water below and the waters above both scatter blue light.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Apr 21 2017 09:33am
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 21 2017 09:17am
Quote (card_sultan @ Apr 21 2017 09:13am)
Exactly , even Bill Nye the Actor guy has a conscious and a moment of clarity and had to admit we are in a closed environment - that their is no where to go.

If that's not a wake up call to people, they are simply more asleep than ever.

Your habit of making words with multiple meanings fit only the definition that fits your argument is enough to make an english teacher vomit.

"closed environment", "spring", "velocity", "glass", etc etc etc

the amount of times you've redefined things just to keep your bias going should be enough to any sane person to realize they're lying to themselves. then again, it's you we're talking about.

i'm sure the eventual "nasa, beta, geotard, bias, blind, sheep" laden post you respond with will be a real treat to read though.

Still not sure why a slinky isn't a spring because it needs to have a mechanical function even though that's not at all in any definition you or anyone else posted. that one was a real head scratcher.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 21 2017 09:27am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 21 2017 05:17am)
Your habit of making words with multiple meanings fit only the definition that fits your argument is enough to make an english teacher vomit.

"closed environment", "spring", "velocity", "glass", etc etc etc

the amount of times you've redefined things just to keep your bias going should be enough to any sane person to realize they're lying to themselves. then again, it's you we're talking about.

i'm sure the eventual "nasa, beta, geotard, bias, blind, sheep" laden post you respond with will be a real treat to read though.

Still not sure why a slinky isn't a spring because it needs to have a mechanical function even though that's not at all in any definition you or anyone else posted. that one was a real head scratcher.

straight from the horse's mouth:

Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1910111213350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll