d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Diddy
Prev123414Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 91.69
Sep 23 2024 03:44pm
thoughts and prayers in advance, for you are about to or have just read the insult of a lifetime

This post was edited by 18nomaUSEast on Sep 23 2024 03:44pm
Gold: 104,563.85
Sep 23 2024 03:48pm
1000 bottles of baby oil.

:ph34r:
Gold: 420.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 23 2024 04:00pm
lol im just laughing because this affects MGK

im sure he was involved with PDiddy's debauchery
Gold: 104,563.85
Sep 23 2024 04:21pm
Filming wealthy or powerful people in compromising situations is what Epstein did. Diddy did this too.
This is actually a practice used by groups throughout history.
Epstein's main girl Ghislaine Maxwell, Her family was deeply rooted in this practice.
Her father Robert Maxwell interacted with British, Israeli and Soviet secret services.

These are exposed examples of what Diddy's overall goal was.
Get dirt on people, blackmail them, get rich, get influence, get power.
Gold: 656.00
Sep 23 2024 04:25pm
Quote (Defendor @ Sep 23 2024 10:00pm)
lol im just laughing because this affects MGK

im sure he was involved with PDiddy's debauchery

Wouldnt be surprised, he seemed to be kind of a freaky freak in that movie lol:
Gold: 0.69
Sep 23 2024 05:08pm
Quote (sirthom @ Sep 23 2024 04:42pm)
I used to be like you.
Thought it was all BS and at least Satan was the cool one.
It's a lie.
You would not be so quick to embrace them if you knew what they really do.
Assuming that you are not evil in your soul.
Are you?

SATANISM IS NOT THE WORSHIP OF SATAN
Thanks ! :)

I don't believe in Satan, or God, it's not hip or cool I just cannot extend my imagination to something there's absolutely no proof for

Satanism is not a belief in following the devil or worshipping it or whatever you think, I've told you this before but you don't have reading comprehension

Quote (18nomaUSEast @ Sep 23 2024 04:44pm)
^Diutinus thoughts and prayers in advance, for you are about to or have just read the insult of a lifetime

Thanks, I was absolutely devastated to have someone who doesn't know what Satanism is misrepresent it again for the upteenth time on here and then accuse me of it.

Just crushed

Eh and because I won't be back for a while anyway

Quote (sirthom @ Sep 23 2024 04:42pm)
I used to be like you.
Thought it was all BS and at least Satan was the cool one.
It's a lie.
You would not be so quick to embrace them if you knew what they really do.
Assuming that you are not evil in your soul.
Are you?

Also, homie if you fuckin spent a fraction of the time you spend being a keyboard warrior on here trying to make some sort of active difference in the world rather than being a bigot that would be pretty fuckin cool

I do volunteer work for charities and the people around me and that's why I'm not around here and I don't need some stupid sky daddy to inspire me not to be a hypocrite and a piece of shit on online forums all day

This post was edited by Diutinus on Sep 23 2024 05:10pm
Gold: 5,939.65
Warn: 10%
Sep 23 2024 05:09pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ 23 Sep 2024 14:02)
he got pac killed

And biggie.
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Sep 23 2024 05:15pm
Quote (Diutinus @ Sep 23 2024 06:08pm)

I don't believe in Satan, or God, it's not hip or cool I just cannot extend my imagination to something there's absolutely no proof for

Satanism is not a belief in following the devil or worshipping it or whatever you think, I've told you this before but you don't have reading comprehension

They rape, torture, murder, harvest the adrenaline gland, eat their flesh and drink their blood.
Are you okay with this?
And don't you dare tell me I am wrong, I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES.
Gold: 2,075.69
Sep 23 2024 05:19pm
Quote (Diutinus @ Sep 23 2024 04:08pm)

Thanks, I was absolutely devastated to have someone who doesn't know what Satanism is misrepresent it again for the upteenth time on here and then accuse me of it.

Just crushed

Eh and because I won't be back for a while anyway

Also, homie if you fuckin spent a fraction of the time you spend being a keyboard warrior on here trying to make some sort of active difference in the world rather than being a bigot that would be pretty fuckin cool

I do volunteer work for charities and the people around me and that's why I'm not around here and I don't need some stupid sky daddy to inspire me not to be a hypocrite and a piece of shit on online forums all day

That kind of "satanism" is just LARPing atheists trying to be edgy, you know the women who call themselves witches and stuff. Harmless & normal good peaceful people who like the aesthetic, no big deal, like you you're a nice person, it's not a self-consistent belief system, like you said not the actual worship of Satan (then why call it Satanism?)

Real Satanists are something else entirely and is the actual worship of Satan & glorification of the most vile inclinations of humanity, they tend to be extremely wealthy and essentially have had everything they could ever want for so long that they get bored and turn to truly vile stuff. This is very real but most people choose to be blissfully ignorant. It's heavy stuff. Sometimes, people who are highly mentally ill with psychopathic inclinations e.g. Dahmer start to believe in Satanism which rationalizes their thoughts & behaviour, he built monuments out of skulls.

This post was edited by El1te on Sep 23 2024 05:22pm
Gold: 5,390.00
Sep 23 2024 05:20pm
Quote (Diutinus @ Sep 23 2024 04:08pm)

You sure about that?

Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123414Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll