d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Hey Yall! > Got A Great Fishing Story To Tell
12314Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 374.69
Mar 25 2018 06:00pm
This is going to be long. Hold onto your butts.

I’ll start off with why: when I was 18 I met someone off the Internet. Long story short I lost my virginity and I didn’t want to. To put it delicately. When I was 22 I dated someone for a few months who later ended up blackmailing me. This was RIGHT before I met Caleb. Anyway so I had decided I wanted to be anonymous on the internet and just use it as something to waste time with during the day.

I met Caleb in a yahoo chat room. He liked my small pink font and he pursued me. I didn’t want to show my picture to someone online because of my past so I used a fake one. We exchanged phone numbers and started talking and eventually things got to a point where we really liked each other and then next thing I know we were online dating. Let’s not romanticize it it’s not long distance dating it’s online dating. At this point I wanted to tell Caleb who I was but was nervous he wouldn’t trust me anymore, I loved him, and also we had a toxic relationship pretty much from the beginning. He broke up with me very often over the stupidest things. I felt insecure about myself ( my personality) and insecure in the relationship. I’d think about telling him sonwe could meet up and then I’d chicken out or we would break up and this went on for years

We online dated for years and it was his idea to tell people we met in Texas because “it’s none of their business” to which I agreed. Using fake pictures the entire time we never once video chatted and never made any plans to meet. For years. In the beginning neither of us had smart phone but even after we both got smart phone no videos or daily pictures were ever sent. He brought me tomjsp so I had to keep up the charade here because I was still with him ect

Who am I?: my name is Laura. I never lied about my age job where I live or my 6 cats. Everything about my life minus two small tweaks was completely factual. Can everyone else in this story say the same? Lol

I never lied about text messages i never lied with screen shots I never lied about any past conversations which were both manipulative and abusive

Caleb I’m sorry you were making fun of the wrong girls pictures while you were insulting looks but the good news is when you made up lies about me and attacked my personality it still made me cry

TLDR; I catfished Beowulf, tom has known for about two years. Nick has known over a year. Others have known too. I started “exposing” that I was laura long before they ever did
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Mar 25 2018 06:01pm
Is it good to be talking about beowulf here? :ph34r:
Gold: 1,497.83
Mar 25 2018 06:06pm
Inb4 drama shitstorm

Gold: 301.69
Warn: 100%
Mar 25 2018 06:07pm
RIP betawolf
Gold: 2.00
Mar 25 2018 06:07pm
Your name isn't allisonwonderland? Wtf... I thought we were all using our real names here?

Sincerely,

wheniwassevenishotacheetah
Gold: 28,296.75
Mar 25 2018 06:08pm
You have posted hundreds of pics of someone else over 7 years and got donations and did things with males here using those pics

You have hurt people here with your lies

https://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=Search&c=2&r=125347&m=212773&t=896036

While you were posting on your current account

You have issues and you haven't told most of your worst offenses and issues

Get help
Gold: 88.36
Warn: 30%
Mar 25 2018 06:08pm
Quote (AllisonWonderland @ Mar 25 2018 08:00pm)
This is going to be long. Hold onto your butts.

I’ll start off with why: when I was 18 I met someone off the Internet. Long story short I lost my virginity and I didn’t want to. To put it delicately. When I was 22 I dated someone for a few months who later ended up blackmailing me. This was RIGHT before I met Caleb. Anyway so I had decided I wanted to be anonymous on the internet and just use it as something to waste time with during the day.

I met Caleb in a yahoo chat room. He liked my small pink font and he pursued me. I didn’t want to show my picture to someone online because of my past so I used a fake one. We exchanged phone numbers and started talking and eventually things got to a point where we really liked each other and then next thing I know we were online dating. Let’s not romanticize it it’s not long distance dating it’s online dating. At this point I wanted to tell Caleb who I was but was nervous he wouldn’t trust me anymore, I loved him, and also we had a toxic relationship pretty much from the beginning. He broke up with me very often over the stupidest things. I felt insecure about myself ( my personality) and insecure in the relationship. I’d think about telling him sonwe could meet up and then I’d chicken out or we would break up and this went on for years

We online dated for years and it was his idea to tell people we met in Texas because “it’s none of their business” to which I agreed. Using fake pictures the entire time we never once video chatted and never made any plans to meet. For years. In the beginning neither of us had smart phone but even after we both got smart phone no videos or daily pictures were ever sent. He brought me tomjsp so I had to keep up the charade here because I was still with him ect

Who am I?: my name is Laura. I never lied about my age job where I live or my 6 cats. Everything about my life minus two small tweaks was completely factual. Can everyone else in this story say the same? Lol

I never lied about text messages i never lied with screen shots I never lied about any past conversations which were both manipulative and abusive

Caleb I’m sorry you were making fun of the wrong girls pictures while you were insulting looks but the good news is when you made up lies about me and attacked my personality it still made me cry

TLDR; I catfished Beowulf, tom has known for about two years. Nick has known over a year. Others have known too. I started “exposing” that I was laura long before they ever did

reddit meets d2jsp.org
Gold: 42.00
Mar 25 2018 06:10pm
no one cares
Gold: 107.77
So this whole time you were Laura Croft-Tomb Raider B)
Gold: 88.36
Warn: 30%
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 25 2018 08:08pm)
You have posted hundreds of pics of someone else over 7 years and got donations and did things with males here using those pics

You have hurt people here with your lies

https://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=Search&c=2&r=125347&m=212773&t=896036

While you were posting on your current account

You have issues and you haven't told most of your worst offenses and issues

Get help

'get help'
your rage has seeped through your armor
why don't you offer more an opinion of the events presented as fact and contribute to the discovery of the truth than simply regress into discontent and a simple defensive cleche?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
12314Next
Closed New Topic New Poll