d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > So....what Should A Runescape Noob Do?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.37
Warn: 10%
Nov 24 2009 12:22am
here is what i suggest.
hitup both the stronghold of safety places
get like 25k i think it is and some exp lamps
buy a mithril addy and rune hatchet from the grand exchange in varrock near edgeville
60 wc @ oaks.
sell oaks
60 fishing do w.e
do any and all f2p quests you want/can do
from there get 40 mining @ iron ore in varrock (west) banking all your ores.
after that take the money from the oaks and buy copper and make bronze bars, then smith those into broze armor peices.
from there put some money into crafting and get 40.
after you have those skills done you can move onto combats, runecrafting, making money. (i suggest money then combats but up to you)
if runecrafting smith Air runes near barbarian village. using pure essence.
if making money do the same thing as runecrafting but go to world 16 (i think it is) people will assist you. you will not get any exp but if u can find sum1 who can help you make 9x air runes per essence you can make 100-200k an hour last time i checked.
if combats buy some iron armor and iron/steel/black/mithril scimitars and any defence armor you can get.
head over to the cows near lumbridge.
also bring a tinder box and your wc hatchet.
now equip your armor and everything else and start killing cows. pikup & bury all bones and pickup the raw beef. when you have a full inventory of raw beef or need food cut a tree and light ur logs on fire then cook the meat. if u burn it don't worry there are always plaenty of cows to kill.

if ur still having fun after that buy membership :-)
Gold: 198.86
Nov 24 2009 09:41pm
thanks to all that gave good advice! Much appreciated!

Quote (xsv_dearman @ Nov 23 2009 10:22pm)
now equip your armor and everything else and start killing cows. pikup & bury all bones and pickup the raw beef. when you have a full inventory of raw beef or need food cut a tree and light ur logs on fire then cook the meat. if u burn it don't worry there are always plaenty of cows to kill.

eh? lol. Secret Cow Level? :p

This post was edited by stiffleronfire on Nov 24 2009 09:41pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 24 2009 10:02pm
Quote (xsv_dearman @ Nov 24 2009 01:22am)
here is what i suggest.
hitup both the stronghold of safety places
get like 25k i think it is and some exp lamps
buy a mithril addy and rune hatchet from the grand exchange in varrock near edgeville
60 wc @ oaks.
sell oaks
60 fishing do w.e
do any and all f2p quests you want/can do
from there get 40 mining @ iron ore in varrock (west) banking all your ores.
after that take the money from the oaks and buy copper and make bronze bars, then smith those into broze armor peices.
from there put some money into crafting and get 40.
after you have those skills done you can move onto combats, runecrafting, making money. (i suggest money then combats but up to you)
if runecrafting smith Air runes near barbarian village. using pure essence.
if making money do the same thing as runecrafting but go to world 16 (i think it is) people will assist you. you will not get any exp but if u can find sum1 who can help you make 9x air runes per essence you can make 100-200k an hour last time i checked.
if combats buy some iron armor and iron/steel/black/mithril scimitars and any defence armor you can get.
head over to the cows near lumbridge.
also bring a tinder box and your wc hatchet.

if ur still having fun after that buy membership :-)

couldnt have said it better myself
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll