d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Paying Fg For You To Make An Activity
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 782,199.28
May 7 2024 05:10am
Hello im currently doing a Learning Situtation for an important exam coming up on June 22 and I need to elaborate the activities that I have written on this LS.

Context: My students are going to learn to describe people using the present continous (he is wearing, he is doing, they are eating...) whatever. They also need to learn the passive voice. Those are the main structures. At the end, they will be doing an oral presentation where they will have to: a) explain their selected carnival background (history, place, food, etc); b) describe their own self-made costume made using recycled materials (plastic was used to do this... wood was taken to do that...).

so basically I have written all exercises but I havent done them yet.

I am looking for someone that could do them for me as I am not a native speaker and its a bit hard for me to look for a suitable (text in this case) to do a nice exercise that covers all the points.

exercise needed is about brazil carnival and few aspects must be taken into account before doing it. This is for 14-15yo students learning english as a foreign language.

People have told me to use IA to do the text for me, but I need to provide the source where the information comes from (maybe I just take a random webpage and tell the jury that it was modified to meet students level, so might be w.e)

please let me know if you're able to do this, and how much would it cost (I would like to check it before paying ofc lol)
May 7 2024 07:23am
this is all about carnival, forgot to mention that they are supposed to describe people wearing costumes using vocabulary related to the topic (clothes)
Gold: 2,673.69
May 7 2024 08:05pm
Is this an activity where students are actually at a carnival or that they are pretending to be at a carnival or watching a video of a carnival?

Listing this as a type of scavenger hunt activity sounds like the easiest to me in the case they are at a carnival or watching a video.

I would use AI for any textual information. Depending on what this is for, AI is fine. You can ask your instructor about the use of AI and list prompts used or creating a link to reference the conversation.
May 8 2024 06:55am
Quote (brigadier @ 8 May 2024 03:05)
Is this an activity where students are actually at a carnival or that they are pretending to be at a carnival or watching a video of a carnival?

Listing this as a type of scavenger hunt activity sounds like the easiest to me in the case they are at a carnival or watching a video.

I would use AI for any textual information. Depending on what this is for, AI is fine. You can ask your instructor about the use of AI and list prompts used or creating a link to reference the conversation.

I dont know how to properly use AI to get this kind of information, thats the thing

students are supposed to be learning vocabulary related to carnivals first (input by reading and listening) through texts and audios and working in groups in activities that involve the practice of the target language (present continuous and more specifically the passive voice). They are at class at all times (I use a video of venice carnival so for visual learners as well, to cover multiple intelligences too among others). But basically in the first part of this project we learn together and then they will make groups, and each group selects a carnival and they do a research about them (they have a table they used on previous reading activity to help them know whats the info they need to find). <- this information needs to be in this text im talking about (history, food, typical things like dances... and of course, types of costumes, or how people dress for carnivals). Output would be the presentation where they present their canival and their costume made using recycled materials :)

let me know if you need any other type of information

This post was edited by Elementary on May 8 2024 06:55am
May 10 2024 06:25am
:thumbsup:
Gold: 2,673.69
May 10 2024 07:27am
I’m genuinely confused on what you need.

If you have a worksheet from the one you do together then just copy and paste it and remove words that pertain to the class video and leave blanks for their chosen carnival.
May 13 2024 12:21am
Up
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll