d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > 1 V 1 Ladder , Rules And Challenges
Prev1789101141Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 74.46
Dec 2 2006 10:45am
What the fuck?
Monica, are you simply bored by any chance?

Since when is it stylish to count the maximum amount of allowed stackres? OR abs?
Imo anyone can use anything againtst bugged shit like fb. Btw, why no fire golem? Problems againtst necros?

Druid facing FoH: No wolves allowed - so that it can autoaim ppl like LOL? C'mon, u're smarter than that ... this is 'a bit' funny, don't you think?

You can't use absorb or maxres with ES - what do you think, does Rici know about that?

Next time when you write duel rules, please try to write so that ppl will see a dueler, not a blondie. Believe me, it hurt me more than you cry2.gif
Gold: 7,510.00
Dec 2 2006 10:51am
Quote (RPR_hun @ Sat, 2 Dec 2006, 17:45)
What the fuck?

Since when is it stylish to count the maximum amount of allowed stackres? OR abs?
Imo anyone can use anything againtst bugged shit like fb. Btw, why no fire golem? Problems againtst necros?

Druid facing FoH: No wolves allowed - so that it can autoaim ppl like LOL? C'mon, u're smarter than that ... this is 'a bit' funny, don't you think?

You can't use absorb or maxres with ES - what do you think, does Rici know about that?

Next time when you write duel rules, please try to write so that ppl will see a dueler, not a blondie. Believe me, it hurt me more than you  cry2.gif

just zip it bloody random? Monicas hasn't "made up" those rules, monica didn't even start this ladder
these rules was being discussed for a long time by duellers here, and all agree on them

if u got any problems with them, just stay the fuck out of this topic?

post again here with flame i'll report u
Banned
Gold: 922.86
Warn: 90%
Dec 2 2006 10:53am
Quote (RPR_hun @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 04:45pm)
What the fuck?

Next time when you write duel rules, please try to write so that ppl will see a dueler, not a blondie. Believe me, it hurt me more than you cry2.gif

"Imo anyone can use anything againtst bugged shit like fb. Btw, why no fire golem? Problems againtst necros?"
no, i dont have any problems with necs as i showed it several times against " Aftaban" ( another hungarian)
"You can't use absorb or maxres with ES - what do you think, does Rici know about that?"
yes
rici knows about this tahts why he never used any max res tongue.gif
hi hungarian random commando
Dec 2 2006 10:56am
Quote (jurma @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 04:53pm)
What the fuck?

"Imo anyone can use anything againtst bugged shit like fb. Btw, why no fire golem? Problems againtst necros?"
no, i dont have any problems with necs as i showed it several times against " Aftaban" ( another hungarian)
"You can't use absorb or maxres with ES - what do you think, does Rici know about that?"
yes

herz_2.gif
Hi random Rici
How's your day having quite enough time to look @ this topic 24/7?
Dec 2 2006 10:58am
Quote (CorZor^ @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 04:51pm)
Quote (RPR_hun @ Sat, 2 Dec 2006, 17:45)
What the fuck?

Next time when you write duel rules, please try to write so that ppl will see a dueler, not a blondie. Believe me, it hurt me more than you  cry2.gif

just zip it bloody random? Monicas hasn't "made up" those rules, monica didn't even start this ladder
these rules was being discussed for a long time by duellers here, and all agree on them

if u got any problems with them, just stay the fuck out of this topic?

post again here with flame i'll report u

I never flamed. I just asked a few things.
The simple problem is that the 'list' has a few missing parts, and even the existing parts are a bit "interesting".
Gold: 795.00
Dec 2 2006 10:58am
Quote (jurma @ Sat, 2 Dec 2006, 17:53)
What the fuck?

yes

rici next time before post bullshit there remember to something. i was not run to kitchen like u when get 1 psn nova to w8 repl life work.. happy.gif

btw 6k posts in 3 month.. nice spammer /scammer? u are.
Banned
Dec 2 2006 11:02am
Quote (Aftaban @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 04:58pm)
What the fuck?

yes

rici next time before post bullshit there remember to something. i was not run to kitchen like u when get 1 psn nova to w8 repl life work.. happy.gif

spammer? y
scammer? no
"rici next time before post bullshit there remember to something. i was not run to kitchen like u when get 1 psn nova to w8 repl life work.. happy.gif" <- excuse

Edit:
"I never flamed. I just asked a few things.
The simple problem is that the 'list' has a few missing parts, and even the existing parts are a bit "interesting". "
4) If something is unclear, pm me, don't post in this thread
u should read the rules before u talk about it biggrin.gif:D:D

This post was edited by jurma on Dec 2 2006 11:04am
Dec 2 2006 11:08am
Quote (jurma @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 05:02pm)
What the fuck?

yes

spammer? y
scammer? no
"rici next time before post bullshit there remember to something. i was not run to kitchen like u when get 1 psn nova to w8 repl life work.. happy.gif" <- excuse

Edit:
The simple problem is that the 'list' has a few missing parts, and even the existing parts are a bit "interesting". "

I didn't say unclear. I said missing, and interesting.
U should read my quote before you start examining my words. wink.gif
Banned
Dec 2 2006 11:11am
Quote (RPR_hun @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 05:08pm)
What the fuck?

yes

spammer? y
scammer? no

Edit:

still learn to read sad.gif
" something is unclear "
everything is unclear for u, so pm monica instead of spamming / start flaming here
Dec 2 2006 11:13am
Quote (jurma @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 05:11pm)
Quote (RPR_hun @ Sat, Dec 2 2006, 05:08pm)
What the fuck?

yes

spammer? y
scammer? no

Edit:

still learn to read sad.gif
" something is unclear "
everything is unclear for u, so pm monica instead of spamming / start flaming here

Since you are the only god who knows anything about Diablo II, right? wink.gif
Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
Prev1789101141Next
Closed New Topic New Poll