d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > Dire The Great... Lol > :p
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 100%
Aug 5 2015 05:41pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 5 2015 03:29pm)
You are very easy to defeat sir. :D ;) XD

My lawsuit is also coming your way soon. Prepare with a lawyer you satanic troll.

Prepare for Me to keep Diking you shitty clan till u kids quit d2?

P.s. here more for ur fake lawyer.

Go fucking kill urself you fucking shitty fat kid.
Its not my fault ur dicks tiny, maybe if you didn't get so fucking fat and chubby so quick in ur life u mighta had better odds sir ;D ;)

fucking retard go back to your special pych home and keep stealing the rest of everyones puddling drowning yourself in food to hide the fact you hate life.

Turned to gluttony because ur life is so shit.

aswell as the fact ur a fucking fail troll when u try ur hardest..
im the legit player here bitch boy you cant troll me lol
Gold: 15,733.77
Aug 5 2015 05:43pm
Quote (Tanks @ 5 Aug 2015 18:41)
Prepare for Me to keep Diking you shitty clan till u kids quit d2?

P.s. here more for ur fake lawyer.

Go fucking kill urself you fucking shitty fat kid.
Its not my fault ur dicks tiny, maybe if you didn't get so fucking fat and chubby so quick in ur life u mighta had better odds sir ;D ;)

fucking retard go back to your special pych home and keep stealing the rest of everyones puddling drowning yourself in food to hide the fact you hate life.

Turned to gluttony because ur life is so shit.

aswell as the fact ur a fucking fail troll when u try ur hardest..
im the legit player here bitch boy you cant troll me lol

Reported. Enjoy the 10%
Aug 5 2015 05:44pm
Quote (Disturb @ Aug 5 2015 03:43pm)
Reported. Enjoy the 10%

Report all of ur shit team mercs posts then cus there all spam....

Mad bitch cunt nugget :)

and I enjoy every %

u do realize I haven't used jsp to trade once in 4-5 years?
posting pvp only here rekt.... again
Gold: 420.00
Aug 5 2015 05:47pm
I might kill myself honestly because of what you just said tanks. You are a low life who takes it too far and makes me feel suicidal. No matter though, I won't let you get to me young man because I am at a mature adult age unlike you.

So I will just add this to my report regarding our lawsuit and make sure you are put behind bars where you belong.
Aug 5 2015 05:52pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 5 2015 03:47pm)
I might kill myself honestly because of what you just said tanks. You are a low life who takes it too far and makes me feel suicidal. No matter though, I won't let you get to me young man because I am at a mature adult age unlike you.

So I will just add this to my report regarding our lawsuit and make sure you are put behind bars where you belong.

Again ur just a fail fat troll kid. lol

don't play M rated games if u cant handle the community BITCH BOY.

Wheres anverse when u need him LOL
Aug 5 2015 05:54pm
Quote (Tanks @ Aug 5 2015 07:52pm)
Again ur just a fail fat troll kid. lol

don't play M rated games if u cant handle the community BITCH BOY.

Wheres anverse when u need him LOL

No you're a fail troll who is a bully. I am much older then you and can play any rated game I want and I play it with my nephew.

It is low life posters like you who act so rudely that ruin this community.

Grow up and act like an adult Mr. Tanks.

I hope you have a good attorney because I am putting you into so much litigation soon.
I will be sure to own your house when I am done and I will sell it too my church so my church can raise money for the poor. While you sir are sitting behind bars where you belong you satanic bully troll.

And tell Averse as well he will be having a lawsuit soon coming his way. That troll will never post here again.

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Aug 5 2015 05:55pm
Aug 5 2015 05:56pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 5 2015 03:54pm)
No you're a fail troll who is a bully. I am much older then you and can play any rated game I want and I play it with my nephew.

It is low life posters like you who act so rudely that ruin this community.

Grow up and act like an adult Mr. Tanks.

I hope you have a good attorney because I am putting you into so much litigation soon.
I will be sure to own your house when I am done and I will sell it too my church so my church can raise money for the poor. While you sir are sitting behind bars where you belong you satanic bully troll.

And tell Averse as well he will be having a lawsuit soon coming his way. That troll will never post here again.

Your just a random troll modder who is fat and mad cus u suck legit along with all ur gay boy clan.

not wasting my time reading ur fake ass crying over a game u cheat at bitch. get over it and do some sit ups, fat = lazy
Aug 5 2015 05:57pm
Quote (Tanks @ Aug 5 2015 07:56pm)
Your just a random troll modder who is fat and mad cus u suck legit along with all ur gay boy clan.

not wasting my time reading ur fake ass crying over a game u cheat at bitch. get over it and do some sit ups, fat = lazy

I am not an advocate for violence but if I seen you I would throw one of my dirty diapers right at you sir because you make me that angry.

Grow up you fail troll bully.

Litigation is soon coming for you, you troll.
Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll