d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev19495969798264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Feb 18 2017 03:11am
Quote (Pun_Godlike @ Feb 17 2017 07:07pm)

sexy ^_^
Quote (Pun_Godlike @ Feb 17 2017 09:02pm)
very nice, im starting to get the hang of the game.
i have a few of my friends near me that play now.

so been bsing and having chill nights playing and watching movies

my buddy pulled 2 nat 5s, at lvl30.. he did buy the 100 doller pack and the 30 dollar one lol

my nat 5 came from a mystic scroll RNG ftw :)

but im sad i cant get a bella, i have like enough fodder to max the skills soon as i do :(

also yea my gaints team speed up alot

since i got that nat 5, i went from b7 to b9 farming
im like 80% win on b9 atm on auto, i need to change my
drunk master to vio runes i think,i kinda fcked him up with
the last rune remove, and cost so much to fix it lol

Just hang out in the chat on sunday and hope for the best :)

Quote (Chetwynd @ Feb 17 2017 10:20pm)
Decided to do stones the other day and pulled Ganymede first summon. I've never gotten a 5* from those until now :D

ganymede is so nice! gz!

Quote (SocialEngineer @ Feb 17 2017 11:59pm)
Wow gz. Gany is such a useful mon :)

Yesterday I had my first back-to-back-to-back lightning out of 3 shop ms in a row..

Lushen into Orochi into second Lushen ^^

Was speechless for quite some time when I realised that I just got my first and second Lushen after 11 months within ~2 hours

And sry for the brag :D

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32701109/Screenshot_2017-02-17-05-53-42.png

geh_weg.....

GZ alter, richtig nice :)

also, thx to everyone for the feedback, I'll go for panda.

e: fun fact: I realized I dont have the fire viking yet so I bought two premium packs to have a chance to get him. first summon: fire viking :thumbsup: - I decided to keep the other scrolls for now

This post was edited by Burberry on Feb 18 2017 03:13am
Feb 18 2017 05:07am
Wow, the chocolate droprates are insanely low for me....

anyone else having really bad luck with them? or is there an official x% chance for them to drop leaked?
Gold: 3,358.00
Feb 18 2017 11:46am
Quote (Burberry @ Feb 18 2017 06:07am)

anyone else having really bad luck with them? or is there an official x% chance for them to drop leaked?

ok so first two days I got like 27 of them, and then yestoday I got 2 lol so yes Idk whats happening
Feb 18 2017 12:39pm
Quote (grimaud @ Feb 18 2017 06:46pm)
ok so first two days I got like 27 of them, and then yestoday I got 2 lol so yes Idk whats happening

not sure, they just dont drop for me. I spent so much energy (with all the energy from my inbox I'm above 10 refills) and I have about 10 chocolate....

btw, why I love anavel on violent. she just decided to have approx. 7 or 8 turns in a row :rofl:
Gold: 1,363.36
Feb 18 2017 02:12pm
Quote (Burberry @ Feb 18 2017 07:07am)

Im at 30 running necro, should be good to finish the event at this rate

Many refill though, i burn all my energy in like 15 min

This post was edited by Subban on Feb 18 2017 02:13pm
Feb 18 2017 02:54pm
Quote (Subban @ Feb 18 2017 03:12pm)
Im at 30 running necro, should be good to finish the event at this rate

Many refill though, i burn all my energy in like 15 min

yeah I senerio farmed first two days, I am guessing they just drop more in senerio, but yeah 8 days left, so I am not really worried, as long as I get my devilmon its all good
Gold: 9.04
Feb 18 2017 04:58pm

Here is what i have so far, Im doing giants b8 with a 90% win rate, and doing gaints b9 with a 70% win rate
And for dragons i can do b7 like 90% win rate and cant really do b8 for it yet,i die in less i had play

For necro i havent even beat b7 yet, that sh1t is wack lol

I have a few other nat4s in bank, but there for fuse and are the junky ones.

My starting team for giants and dragons lair are these here. Put in stats for total for each.

Mao (13500hp 2993 attack 753 def 145spd) Fatal/revenge ( yea i know i need to change my revenge to something else ) attack/attack/attack (almost max skills)
Konamiya (Hp 36974 608 Attack 919 def 120spd) Energy/Energy/Shield Hp/Hp/Hp (max skills)
Fairo (Hp 30097 1099attack 772def 142spd) Energy/vio hp/hp/hp (almost max skills)
Hraesvelg (hp 18000 2147attack 890def 112spd) Fatal/Blade attack/attack/cri damg (has no skill ups yet)
Teshar (hp 12826 3002attack 904def 203spd) Fatal/Energy attack/attack/spd (almost max skills)

Also all those mons there have +15 runes most are pretty good, i know i still need to work on runes some, ive learned alot over the last month.
so im getting better at spotting a runes worth gambling on to see if they get good substats

So what im asking here is

Which mons should i use for giants/dragon/nerco ( which mons i should be looking out for to help there )
Which runes i should use on the mons for gaints/dragon/necro
Where u think i should focus on either be doing runes/farming mons/ or w.e i should be doing

Also if someone could explain continuous damage to me, like what effects it, i thought nothing did but the Boss max life.
Also any ideas on how i should rune or use my mons would help as well

I was thinking it would be cool if a few of u guys got on discord once a week or so for an hour, and talk about the game. I would love to hear
others thoughts on this game, and how they do things, im sure there is prob others that would like this as well. I have a discord channel we
can use. So if this is something you would like to do, send me a msg, and ill try to get everyone on around the same time.

Anyways thanks for all the help here guys
Gold: 4.02
Feb 18 2017 06:53pm
Quote (Pun_Godlike @ Feb 18 2017 04:58pm)
http://i63.tinypic.com/2072pv7.png

Here is what i have so far, Im doing giants b8 with a 90% win rate, and doing gaints b9 with a 70% win rate
And for dragons i can do b7 like 90% win rate and cant really do b8 for it yet,i die in less i had play

My starting team for giants and dragons lair are these here. Put in stats for total for each.

Mao (13500hp 2993 attack 753 def 145spd) Fatal/revenge ( yea i know i need to change my revenge to something else ) attack/attack/attack (almost max skills)
Konamiya (Hp 36974 608 Attack 919 def 120spd) Energy/Energy/Shield Hp/Hp/Hp (max skills)
Fairo (Hp 30097 1099attack 772def 142spd) Energy/vio hp/hp/hp (almost max skills)
Hraesvelg (hp 18000 2147attack 890def 112spd) Fatal/Blade attack/attack/cri damg (has no skill ups yet)
Teshar (hp 12826 3002attack 904def 203spd) Fatal/Energy attack/attack/spd (almost max skills)

Also all those mons there have +15 runes most are pretty good, i know i still need to work on runes some, ive learned alot over the last month.
so im getting better at spotting a runes worth gambling on to see if they get good substats

Which mons should i use for giants/dragon/nerco ( which mons i should be looking out for to help there )
Where u think i should focus on either be doing runes/farming mons/ or w.e i should be doing

Also if someone could explain continuous damage to me, like what effects it, i thought nothing did but the Boss max life.

I was thinking it would be cool if a few of u guys got on discord once a week or so for an hour, and talk about the game. I would love to hear
others thoughts on this game, and how they do things, im sure there is prob others that would like this as well. I have a discord channel we
can use. So if this is something you would like to do, send me a msg, and ill try to get everyone on around the same time.

Don't worry about dragons and Necro until you have a solid Giants b10 team. An easy starting GB10 team would be Kona, Bella, Shannon, Teshar, Hraesvelg. Eventually you will switch Kona out for Veramos, and Hraesvelg out for a better damage dealer. Your Teshar has a lot of attack but he really needs 70+ Vrit Rate and 150+ Crit damage to really shine. (also an Aoe Defense breaker will speed up the giants significantly.
Again, don't worry about dragons or necro until you can farm giants b10. Kona needs to be swift / whatever, Spd/DEF/HP with as many Spd, def, hp substats you can get. Bella will be the same as kona, just you want at least 50% acc on her as well. Shannon should be Despair / Whatever, Spd/Def/HP with a minimum of 50% acc. Teshar and Hraesvelg should be Attk/CD/Attk with a minimum of 70% Crit rate and 130% Crit damage. You will also need to focus spd on substats for them. Both Should be Fatal/ Blade for now, once you can necro I'd switch to Rage / Blade. for Hraesvelg you will need some accuracy to land the branding effect.

Each continuous damage debuff has a duration which can be of any length from 1 turn and more. When the monster suffering the debuff begins its turn, it will take damage equal to 5% of its MAX HP (unaffected by destroy runes' effect). This damage is not reduced in any way by defense, nor by damage reduction passive skills {citation needed}. Because of this, you can watch the amount of damage dealt by the debuff and use it to calculate precisely how much MAX HP the target has.

You are trying to farm all over the place, you need to just slow down and farm giants to get the runes to move to the next stage of the game. If you keep farming b7's for each you will be stuck for a very long time.
Feb 18 2017 08:05pm
Quote (Pun_Godlike @ Feb 18 2017 05:58pm)
http://i63.tinypic.com/2072pv7.png

Its too much for me too read though, however, if you fuse veromous you will be able to do gb10 no problem
Gold: 9.04
Feb 19 2017 12:21am
ty for the input guys, im going to work on all
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev19495969798264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll