d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev18889909192264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,500.69
Feb 2 2017 03:25am
Quote (SocialEngineer @ 2 Feb 2017 01:16)
Dude.. Sigmarus is fckn King! He was my second fusion Nat 5 after Veromos.
When I first got him I runed him Fatal/Blade atk cd atk but I wasn't really satisfied with it.. it was more like a "meh" performance.

I switched to Violent/Blade spd cd atk now and WOW! he's a fucking beast because of his vio procs in DB10.

He lacks a bit of atk due to spd rune in slot 2 BUT it's not a big damage loss as I first thought that it will be because of his third skill which deals damage scaled of atk + enemys HP ;)

If I eventually reach late/end-game I will switch his runes to Vio or Rage atk cd atk with spd from sub stats B)

Last night I did 2 refills of gb10 to see how it goes! I am currently using Sig(L) Vero Bella Orochi Shannon - Shannon gives more stable runs than bernard or theo! I guess I need to get a decent +15 6* HP rune for my Sig, because the low life is fatal in some gb10 runs still, but hes not perfectly runed yet! Also need to save some devilmons now because I def need to max his S3(+S2)! So far I like it, fastest GB10 last night was 1:50, Avg. maybe 2:00-2:10 which is already a good 30-40sec faster than before

lets see where FRR gets me
Gold: 77.00
Feb 2 2017 01:28pm
Hi guys,

new to the game and im looking for some tip/advise.

Read this forum and learn a lot! Need to play now haha! Im lvl 23 and If any1 interest to help me out my acc name is : OdorOdor

* NA player

Ima really active player and looking for a guild too. Im in one atm but were like only 5 members active... so were always down in the ladder :(

Ima struck at ToA 20. Dont know how to pass this stage so anoying... Dont have much champ atm... Id just see a video and I have to get some champ now (mostly light one's)

Atm I only have Shannon and Bernard but I will get the rest when I will be able :

Shannon
Bernard
Belladeon
Ahman
Darion

Ramagos
Raoq

Be free to add me and pm me for everything! Ty guys and have fun :D

This post was edited by mixbox on Feb 2 2017 01:28pm
Gold: 43,290.00
Feb 2 2017 04:33pm
Quote (mixbox @ Feb 2 2017 03:28pm)
Hi guys,

Read this forum and learn a lot! Need to play now haha! Im lvl 23 and If any1 interest to help me out my acc name is : OdorOdor

* NA player

Ima really active player and looking for a guild too. Im in one atm but were like only 5 members active... so were always down in the ladder :(

Ima struck at ToA 20. Dont know how to pass this stage so anoying... Dont have much champ atm... Id just see a video and I have to get some champ now (mostly light one's)

Atm I only have Shannon and Bernard but I will get the rest when I will be able :

Shannon
Bernard
Belladeon
Ahman
Darion

Ramagos
Raoq

Heres some advice that might help.

You should leave your guild immediately and find a farming guild willing to accept you that already has enough members to fight in wars. You get points when your guild wins even if you dont fight

Next try not to worry about toa, your focus should be trying to improve your monsters and runes by making more higher star monsters and doing carios dungeon. One day toa will be a breeze when you get better toa monsters

To save you time and be more efficient dont bother with ahman, bella can take you far and should be your main healer. Also darion is more mid/late game in terms of effectiveness
Gold: 3,358.00
Feb 3 2017 10:03am
Quote (mixbox @ Feb 2 2017 02:28pm)
Hi guys,

* NA player

Shannon
Bernard
Belladeon
Ahman
Darion

Ramagos
Raoq

Don't bother with ahman and darion. Don't focus on toa at all right now, basicly if u fail more then twice on a lvl at ur stage its probably ur mosters and runes, so don't bother doing it again.
I would focus on giants. So Shannon Bernard bella, look at some other wind units that you have pulled (basicly u want something like a support attacker that maybe puts dots)
it would be helpful to post 3-4 stars that you have pulled so we can give u more of an advice which mons to use in ur giants
Gold: 443.37
Feb 4 2017 10:39pm
Last month first time Ath'taros clear.
This month first Lyrith clear B)

Tbh I think that's bullshit what Com2uS did in ToA 90..

Artamiel took me literally like ~40-50 tries to beat him and Lyrith I did in ~6-7 tries. RIP logic.

Leg scroll was fire harp magician. She seems to be a Chasun replacement from what I've read which is nice since I haven't pulled her yet :)

Strat I used:
Always killed both of her incarnations but if there was the yellow one which absorbs atk bar I killed that last.

Team I used:
Gold: 4.71
Feb 5 2017 02:04am
Quote (SocialEngineer @ Feb 4 2017 09:39pm)

Artamiel took me literally like ~40-50 tries to beat him and Lyrith I did in ~6-7 tries. RIP logic.

Leg scroll was fire harp magician. She seems to be a Chasun replacement from what I've read which is nice since I haven't pulled her yet :)

Strat I used:
Always killed both of her incarnations but if there was the yellow one which absorbs atk bar I killed that last.

Team I used:
https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32621823/Screenshot_2017-02-05-03-43-21.png

nice congrats
Gold: 13,610.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 5 2017 08:33am
Quote (SocialEngineer @ Feb 4 2017 11:39pm)

Strat I used:

Team I used:
https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32621823/Screenshot_2017-02-05-03-43-21.png

Congratulations! I'm still stuck on 90 :wallbash: I gave up on ToA this month, I'm getting myself way too pissed off lol
Gold: 4.02
Feb 5 2017 11:16am
Quote (Chetwynd @ Feb 5 2017 08:33am)
Congratulations! I'm still stuck on 90 :wallbash: I gave up on ToA this month, I'm getting myself way too pissed off lol

You just need to disrupt hp recovery and it is easy. try and use like Briand or Colleen.
Gold: 13,610.00
Feb 5 2017 11:20am
Quote (PAYT0N @ Feb 5 2017 12:16pm)
You just need to disrupt hp recovery and it is easy. try and use like Briand or Colleen.

I tried both. I don't have them 6* and they have mediocre runes. I don't really have good runes to put on them right now either so I had to say goodbye to this month's L/D and Leg scroll.
Gold: 1,773.03
Feb 5 2017 01:48pm
I'm currently farming as much as possible of the SD :)
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev18889909192264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll