d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev18687888990264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,358.00
Jan 21 2017 06:12pm
Quote (PAYT0N @ Jan 21 2017 06:24pm)
I use mine for raids, She is a beast!

yeah, I am just not there yet thought, I think raids is my next step though, eather raids or necro. I have the units for both I think, just need to pick what I want and start building. For now I wanna finish 6 staring my last 2 toa monsters and get bit more dragons and giants runes. I think I go raids next though. Prabably gonna be another month b4 I start building towards R4 team, I have reliable R3 team though but I never run it because I am against using grinds on shit runes.
Gold: 4.02
Jan 21 2017 06:20pm
Quote (grimaud @ Jan 21 2017 06:12pm)
yeah, I am just not there yet thought, I think raids is my next step though, eather raids or necro. I have the units for both I think, just need to pick what I want and start building. For now I wanna finish 6 staring my last 2 toa monsters and get bit more dragons and giants runes. I think I go raids next though. Prabably gonna be another month b4 I start building towards R4 team, I have reliable R3 team though but I never run it because I am against using grinds on shit runes.

I use her in necro too ;)
Jan 22 2017 08:35pm
Quote (PAYT0N @ Jan 21 2017 07:20pm)
I use her in necro too ;)

I am gonna pm u about kfg
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Jan 23 2017 01:06pm
I still need to farm more giants to make my db10 reliable :cry:
Gold: 9.04
Jan 23 2017 01:35pm
so this is my new account, here

i just started it a few days ago, i bought all the growth packs, and the 1 time packs for the account.
here what i drew so far, looking for some help on which i should focus on 1st, which i should 6star
and which to awaken, and which will help me progress farther and faster in the game :)

tyvm
Gold: 9.04
Jan 23 2017 02:43pm
Damn it wont let me edit lol to long

anyways atm im farming magic dung for mats to upgrade with, i have about 3 days worth of double exp and and around 1k crystals
im not sure what to do other then get mats atm, and prob get more runes, trying to get as many 5 star as possible

im farming gaints as well back and forth with magic dung

any ideas? or something i should be doing better?
Gold: 1,363.36
Jan 23 2017 03:06pm
if i was you i would try to run scenario as much as possible,
building a raoq to 5* might help you there and youll food him later

he can solo many hell stage at 5* and they now drop 5* rune too
Gold: 88,742.00
Jan 23 2017 03:33pm
Jsp. I have come to you for your advice again :)

Since my last post, I have made some progress. I can now clear giants b10 with 80-90% success (if my shannon doesn't die in 2nd stage).
I have 6 star my bella and sigmaraus. Team consist of 6 Sig (L), 6 Bella, 6 Vero, 5 Shannon, 5 Bernard. Around 3min 30 sec clear.

Now my question is: Who do i 6 star next? I have used up most of my 5 star rainbowmons and I have to resort to leveling up my own 5 stars to use as fusers :( So this next 6 star could be my next 6star monster for awhile.

I have summoned quite a few nice monsters and have a huge pool to choose from. Who can benefit me in my SW journey after giants? I do have to state that I haven't really farmed any good runes in giants. I have farmed very little; mainly still focusing on leveling up monsters, farming essences to awaken the new monsters.

New Monsters:
5 star Posiedon
5 star Chasun
5 star Praha
5 star Trevor
5 star Arnold
4 star Spectra (waiting for more griffon fusers :) )
5 star Orion
5 star Rina
5 star Mav
5 star Baretta
5 star Megan
5 star Emma
5 star Theo

edit: would also like to add that none of these monsters have any good runes. They will not do much even if I 6 star them. But where should I go next after giants? Should I focus on dragon or Toa? Getting runes should be my main concern. Who can I replace on my giants team to speed things up/make runs more efficient?

This post was edited by Dopeys on Jan 23 2017 03:40pm
Jan 23 2017 04:01pm
Quote (Dopeys @ Jan 23 2017 04:33pm)
Jsp. I have come to you for your advice again :)

Since my last post, I have made some progress. I can now clear giants b10 with 80-90% success (if my shannon doesn't die in 2nd stage).
I have 6 star my bella and sigmaraus. Team consist of 6 Sig (L), 6 Bella, 6 Vero, 5 Shannon, 5 Bernard. Around 3min 30 sec clear.

Now my question is: Who do i 6 star next? I have used up most of my 5 star rainbowmons and I have to resort to leveling up my own 5 stars to use as fusers :( So this next 6 star could be my next 6star monster for awhile.

I have summoned quite a few nice monsters and have a huge pool to choose from. Who can benefit me in my SW journey after giants? I do have to state that I haven't really farmed any good runes in giants. I have farmed very little; mainly still focusing on leveling up monsters, farming essences to awaken the new monsters.

New Monsters:
5 star Posiedon
5 star Chasun
5 star Praha
5 star Trevor
5 star Arnold
4 star Spectra (waiting for more griffon fusers :) )
5 star Orion
5 star Rina
5 star Mav
5 star Baretta
5 star Megan
5 star Emma
5 star Theo

edit: would also like to add that none of these monsters have any good runes. They will not do much even if I 6 star them. But where should I go next after giants? Should I focus on dragon or Toa? Getting runes should be my main concern. Who can I replace on my giants team to speed things up/make runs more efficient?

actually you have pretty solid base for faster giants team. This is what I would do first

sig/vero/posiedon/bella/Bernard for giants (you going to have to six star posiedon and Bernard you wont regred it because u will use both in toa dragons and even in pvp)
that team you could take str8 to db7 then db8-db9, even to db10 when your runes will be good enough
my dragons b10 team right now is about 2-3 min runes but pretty safe I use (sig, vero, bella,bernard,megan) slow team but super safe as long as you go for right crystal first then for boss (for b7-b9 you can go right for the boss) id would still use posiedon in dragons and giants though he is super good unit, a lot of crowd countroll.
my giants b10 team I use sigmarus,vero,dark Anubis,gallion Bernard usually about 45 seconds average (also pretty safe team but you need good runes)

for toa you can basicly use this team all the way if ur runes good enough

vero/baretta/Bernard/posiedon/bella (with decent runes that will take you all the way to toa 100 easily

so yeah you can basicly go for toa and dragons at the same time if u 6 star Bernard and posiedon (also later down the road you might wanna 6 star megan and baretta)

I hope that helped
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Jan 26 2017 04:56am
So I just pulled an Anavel and now my DB10 team is ready and works very good. I have only played a few hours with her and I already love her. She is sooooooooooooooo good. You can use her pretty much everywhere and she brings so much to the table. Wish I had more devilmons right now! She is my highest priority in terms of runes, 6* and skillups.
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev18687888990264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll