Prev18586878889264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Jan 19 2017 06:27pm
Quote (Chetwynd @ Jan 19 2017 01:35pm)
I've found Megan to be more reliable than my Chilling. Her buffs really help

Thanks alot for the feedback!

For now I swapped out my Spectra for Ahman cause I thought the exta heal could get me through the two hard phases and actually that helped me alot. I get more consistent runs and a higher winrate overall with a bit slower time (which doesnt matter to me). I'm still building my Megan tho cause I need her anyways - all the skillups went into 3rd and 2nd skill for her so those are maxed out but the first one isnt - do I even need the first skill on her?
Gold: 13,610.00
Jan 19 2017 06:29pm
Quote (Burberry @ Jan 19 2017 07:27pm)

For now I swapped out my Spectra for Ahman cause I thought the exta heal could get me through the two hard phases and actually that helped me alot. I get more consistent runs and a higher winrate overall with a bit slower time (which doesnt matter to me). I'm still building my Megan tho cause I need her anyways - all the skillups went into 3rd and 2nd skill for her so those are maxed out but the first one isnt - do I even need the first skill on her?

She will still work fine without the first skill maxed just yet, but obviously do it when you get the skillups :p
Gold: 3,358.00
Jan 20 2017 12:11am
Quote (Burberry @ Jan 19 2017 07:27pm)

max skilling first skill will make ur run bit faster and bit more reliable, main think is to have thierd skill maxed, the second still is pretty cool too, because after you kill the crystal you need to remove amunity asap.
I do not regret 6 staring megan, and I am glad I didn't six star Shannon, becase she was the first one I let go from my giants team into faster giants.

I obsolutly loved new HOH btw, I know some of you will complain, but I got 4 barques in less then 45 min, intead of spending full day farming it. however just for this hoh I wish it was the old school way, just because I really wanted to max skill my gallion.
I dicided to six star gallion next just because I have the barques lol.

Also another thing I am running into kind of a huge problem ( I am running out of fodder, I even lvl up a lot of 1 star mons) I am completely out of unknown scroll. I even started buying 2 star silver monsters out of the shop, still completely out of scrolls =(
Gold: 1,773.03
Jan 20 2017 04:57am
Quote (grimaud @ Jan 20 2017 07:11am)
max skilling first skill will make ur run bit faster and bit more reliable, main think is to have thierd skill maxed, the second still is pretty cool too, because after you kill the crystal you need to remove amunity asap.
I do not regret 6 staring megan, and I am glad I didn't six star Shannon, becase she was the first one I let go from my giants team into faster giants.

I obsolutly loved new HOH btw, I know some of you will complain, but I got 4 barques in less then 45 min, intead of spending full day farming it. however just for this hoh I wish it was the old school way, just because I really wanted to max skill my gallion.
I dicided to six star gallion next just because I have the barques lol.

Also another thing I am running into kind of a huge problem ( I am running out of fodder, I even lvl up a lot of 1 star mons) I am completely out of unknown scroll. I even started buying 2 star silver monsters out of the shop, still completely out of scrolls =(

I might even try a face team with her and see how it works, I got removal on bella and on megan so it's worth a try, but if it doesnt work then she'll still be very good for a right tower boss team.

Regarding being out of fodder. Maybe that's their new strategy to make premium packs more interesting.They nerfed the drop rates of unkown scrolls in giants/dragons etc big time. If you level up stuff (especially many low lvl monster) you will need crystals for refill so maybe the value of a crystal pack is now not only determined by the one 4* you get on average but also on the 10 level 3 fodder you get.

This post was edited by Burberry on Jan 20 2017 04:57am
Gold: 9.04
Jan 20 2017 10:54am
Made a new account, and bought those 1 time packages for growth, i never did it on my main
Ended up getting that nat 4 magic harp chick with my leg scroll, but i drew a barnard and the wind penguin knight, which is good, if u dont have cleaner, since this new account
im sorta happy with that i guess, spent 34 bucks, thinking of spending another 30 for that 1 time pack for the account.

not sure i still play my main, but im saving all scrolls and crystals for now, gonna do one of the 100scroll sum deal.
so i just get on and burn my stuff and log off, so i thought i could run 2 accounts.

My new account is

xxpunxx

add me up, i could use some friends :) im lvl 21 atm
trying to do some of the story modes for the free runes :)

This post was edited by Pun_Godlike on Jan 20 2017 10:57am
Gold: 4.02
Jan 20 2017 11:30am
Quote (Burberry @ Jan 20 2017 04:57am)
I might even try a face team with her and see how it works, I got removal on bella and on megan so it's worth a try, but if it doesnt work then she'll still be very good for a right tower boss team.

Regarding being out of fodder. Maybe that's their new strategy to make premium packs more interesting.They nerfed the drop rates of unkown scrolls in giants/dragons etc big time. If you level up stuff (especially many low lvl monster) you will need crystals for refill so maybe the value of a crystal pack is now not only determined by the one 4* you get on average but also on the 10 level 3 fodder you get.

Megan bella was my first face team. I used verd, megan bella vero and theo. was about 2 mins 30 seconds average.
Jan 20 2017 11:35am
Quote (PAYT0N @ Jan 20 2017 12:30pm)
Megan bella was my first face team. I used verd, megan bella vero and theo. was about 2 mins 30 seconds average.

hey im still gonna pm you about some help
ive been super busy lately havent had much time

but ill get with you soon :)
Jan 21 2017 11:47am
chatted it up with payton on discord today, learned that i need to learn alot more, but he helped me with some key things i need to fix, and become better :)

wanna thank him again

also if anyone else would like to come chat on discord about the game
and shoot the breeze, hit me up for the discord info

id love to be a nub, and ask some of u pros some questions :)
Gold: 3,358.00
Jan 21 2017 05:19pm
finally beat toa today, got water kfg from 3 misticals from toa, light shark from land d and second chilling from legendary

Happy with kfg but I don't have any use for her for now =(
Gold: 4.02
Jan 21 2017 05:24pm
Quote (grimaud @ Jan 21 2017 05:19pm)
finally beat toa today, got water kfg from 3 misticals from toa, light shark from land d and second chilling from legendary

Happy with kfg but I don't have any use for her for now =(

I use mine for raids, She is a beast!
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev18586878889264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll