d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev17891011264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48.00
Sep 1 2015 12:40am
Quote (Dopeys @ Aug 31 2015 06:46pm)
I just started this game yesterday. What is the best way to get good pets? Should I be using the 75 crystals for mystical summon or is there something I should be saving the crystals for? I have been summoning all the unknown scrolls I got and don't think I got anything good yet.

Do like 2-3 crystal summons off the bat just to test your luck and more than likely get you at least 1 viable 3* monster, maybe even something stronger. After that, save up for the 750 crystal packs (Basically buy 10 get 1 free v.s. doing crystal summons + comes with angelmon. Comes with 100k mana as well, but you'll use 110k summoning 11 scrolls sooooo xD). Do that a few times, then switch between premium packs & XP boosters/energy refills. Personally, I'll save up ~ 1000 crystals, pop a 3 day xp & level as many max 3*'s as I can, then save up for a summoners pack with the crystals I have left. That's more of a mid-game strategy tho, at the start summons are more important.

Don't let star grades fool you tho; there are plenty of great monsters in the 2-3* pool (And even those that have spent thousands & have a few nat 5*'s to choose from use these monsters). If you're serious about wanting to know which ones to use, keep an eye out for:

Wind Pixie [2*] (Shannon, I'd recommend runing her despair/focus or despair/energy, spd/hp/hp or spd/hp/acc)
Wind Griffon [3*] (Bernard, definitely swift/focus or swift/energy, spd/hp/hp or spd/hp/acc. Speed, speed, and more speed for bernard)
Wind Warbear [2*] (Ramagos, for a beginner rune him energy/energy/energy hp/hp/hp, he's one of the best wind tanks out there & a decent farmer)
Fire Inugami [3*] (Raoq, fatal/blade for a beginner, atk/atk/atk. Amazing fire nuker for starters)
Water Garuda [2*] (Kona, violent/energy, spd/hp/hp. Kona will be your dungeon god(dess?) when it comes to removing debuffs)
Wind Yeti* [2*] (Rakaja, violent/energy or violent/focus, spd/hp/hp or spd/hp/acc. He has CC & a good team heal, so yeah.)
Water Howl* [2*] (Lulu, swift/energy or violent/energy, double heal skills, one heals and cleanses team, overall decent. Kona works out better in utility and Rakaja has better team heal tho.
Light Inugami [3*] (Bella, violent/focus, spd/hp/acc. Defense break, enemy buff removal, and team heal & atk bar increase all in one monster. Keep an eye out for this SD every Sunday!)
Light Vagabond [3*] (Darion, rune him how you want... Interesting monster, not very noob friendly since he's a liability until you get good runes on him but another to keep an eye out for on Sunday)

* = Wind Yeti/Water Howl are decent team healers, however they're replaced by other monsters later in the game (nat 4* healers like Chasun/Chloe, or a Kona/Bella setup). I'd recommend getting both & taking to max 4* until you acquire these monsters, but that's up to you. Just don't take them past 4* or spend a huge amount of time/mana getting great runes for 'em.

Of those listed above, 2*'s can be bought from shop if you keep an eye out for them, wind griffon can be farmed from Tamor, fire inugami can be farmed from Faimon, and light monsters can be farmed from SD's every Sunday. Most people have and use most or all of the monsters listed above, all of which are very easy to get early on, so get those ASAP. You'll understand why later xD Other 2-3*'s to watch out for:

Water Mystical Witch [3*] (Megan, kinda a water version of shannon mixed with bella. Useful in arena & Dragons B10 possibly to replace shannon and help keep the immunity down for no tower teams)
Any Epikon Priest [3-4*] (Water is Rina. You'll run across her soon enough in arena, facing someone's Rina who's stronger than you can wipe your team. Wind is Michelle, decent reviver. Fire is #1 rated 4* in the game, Chloe. Multiples are food for whichever flavor you like most.)
Light Bearman [3*] (Ahman, unique healer that can be pretty good... But requires even better runes)
Wind Living Armor [3*] (Copper, he takes pretty unique runes with little competition so he's a nice off-hand nuker to have around. Plus his 3rd skill ignores defense and can hit hard, so there's that.)
Really don't be afraid to play around with any of them... ~ 50% of the monsters in the game (not counting silver stars) can be made beastly if runed correctly & well. And if you don't like a monster, you'll need tons of max level 4*'s later for when you go to make 6*'s... So experiment :D
Any fusion monsters (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/summoners-war-sky-arena/images/0/02/Fusion_Table.png), work on a Vero & Baretta as soon as you get your first 6* (which should be a farmer) max level :)
Gold: 0.00
Sep 1 2015 10:03am
Quote (Dragonkilla8 @ Aug 27 2015 09:24pm)
Looks kinda retarded tbh... Like pinball made easy for little kids :O

It kind of is but it goes a little past that with certain monsters have different types of things when you bump them so that placement matters. And they do realy good at balancing stats on monsters and evolutions. Plus theres elements that matter for damage idk on first look i thought it was dumb but i gave it a go for my friend and now i cant put it down.
Sep 1 2015 11:42pm
Btw, if anyone wants to sell me some crystals, lmk ;)
Gold: 17,336.52
Sep 5 2015 11:08am
Quote (Dragonkilla8 @ 2 Sep 2015 07:42)
Btw, if anyone wants to sell me some crystals, lmk ;)

how would you do that? :p
Sep 5 2015 02:43pm
Quote (Valfar @ Sep 5 2015 01:08pm)
how would you do that? :p

Go on my account, obtain said crystals, receive payment?
Gold: 9.00
Sep 9 2015 09:05pm
I'm fairly new to this game but I'm loving it! is there any way at all to obtain crystals from other members? I'm looking to dump most of my fg on this game if there is a way.
Gold: 9.51
Sep 10 2015 01:11am
Quote (Key334 @ Sep 9 2015 10:05pm)
I'm fairly new to this game but I'm loving it! is there any way at all to obtain crystals from other members? I'm looking to dump most of my fg on this game if there is a way.

Quote (Dragonkilla8 @ Sep 5 2015 03:43pm)
Go on my account, obtain said crystals, receive payment?

My next paycheck could probably help you two out
Gold: 9.00
Sep 11 2015 09:39pm
Quote (wolfxdown @ Sep 10 2015 03:11am)

Sounds good to me, I'm also looking to get the vaga, bear, and Bella light sd, would be willing to toss some fg towards someone that could add me if they got any of those dungeons
Sep 13 2015 08:31pm
Quote (wolfxdown @ Sep 10 2015 03:11am)

Sounds good, PM me from your main account and we can talk ^_^ The ratio I'm thinking is quite generous.
Gold: 93,342.00
Sep 15 2015 04:54pm
Quote (Dragonkilla8 @ Sep 1 2015 02:40am)
Do like 2-3 crystal summons off the bat just to test your luck and more than likely get you at least 1 viable 3* monster, maybe even something stronger. After that, save up for the 750 crystal packs (Basically buy 10 get 1 free v.s. doing crystal summons + comes with angelmon. Comes with 100k mana as well, but you'll use 110k summoning 11 scrolls sooooo xD). Do that a few times, then switch between premium packs & XP boosters/energy refills. Personally, I'll save up ~ 1000 crystals, pop a 3 day xp & level as many max 3*'s as I can, then save up for a summoners pack with the crystals I have left. That's more of a mid-game strategy tho, at the start summons are more important.

Don't let star grades fool you tho; there are plenty of great monsters in the 2-3* pool (And even those that have spent thousands & have a few nat 5*'s to choose from use these monsters). If you're serious about wanting to know which ones to use, keep an eye out for:

Wind Pixie [2*] (Shannon, I'd recommend runing her despair/focus or despair/energy, spd/hp/hp or spd/hp/acc)
Wind Griffon [3*] (Bernard, definitely swift/focus or swift/energy, spd/hp/hp or spd/hp/acc. Speed, speed, and more speed for bernard)
Wind Warbear [2*] (Ramagos, for a beginner rune him energy/energy/energy hp/hp/hp, he's one of the best wind tanks out there & a decent farmer)
Fire Inugami [3*] (Raoq, fatal/blade for a beginner, atk/atk/atk. Amazing fire nuker for starters)
Water Garuda [2*] (Kona, violent/energy, spd/hp/hp. Kona will be your dungeon god(dess?) when it comes to removing debuffs)
Wind Yeti* [2*] (Rakaja, violent/energy or violent/focus, spd/hp/hp or spd/hp/acc. He has CC & a good team heal, so yeah.)
Water Howl* [2*] (Lulu, swift/energy or violent/energy, double heal skills, one heals and cleanses team, overall decent. Kona works out better in utility and Rakaja has better team heal tho.
Light Inugami [3*] (Bella, violent/focus, spd/hp/acc. Defense break, enemy buff removal, and team heal & atk bar increase all in one monster. Keep an eye out for this SD every Sunday!)
Light Vagabond [3*] (Darion, rune him how you want... Interesting monster, not very noob friendly since he's a liability until you get good runes on him but another to keep an eye out for on Sunday)

* = Wind Yeti/Water Howl are decent team healers, however they're replaced by other monsters later in the game (nat 4* healers like Chasun/Chloe, or a Kona/Bella setup). I'd recommend getting both & taking to max 4* until you acquire these monsters, but that's up to you. Just don't take them past 4* or spend a huge amount of time/mana getting great runes for 'em.

Of those listed above, 2*'s can be bought from shop if you keep an eye out for them, wind griffon can be farmed from Tamor, fire inugami can be farmed from Faimon, and light monsters can be farmed from SD's every Sunday. Most people have and use most or all of the monsters listed above, all of which are very easy to get early on, so get those ASAP. You'll understand why later xD Other 2-3*'s to watch out for:

Water Mystical Witch [3*] (Megan, kinda a water version of shannon mixed with bella. Useful in arena & Dragons B10 possibly to replace shannon and help keep the immunity down for no tower teams)
Any Epikon Priest [3-4*] (Water is Rina. You'll run across her soon enough in arena, facing someone's Rina who's stronger than you can wipe your team. Wind is Michelle, decent reviver. Fire is #1 rated 4* in the game, Chloe. Multiples are food for whichever flavor you like most.)
Light Bearman [3*] (Ahman, unique healer that can be pretty good... But requires even better runes)
Wind Living Armor [3*] (Copper, he takes pretty unique runes with little competition so he's a nice off-hand nuker to have around. Plus his 3rd skill ignores defense and can hit hard, so there's that.)
Really don't be afraid to play around with any of them... ~ 50% of the monsters in the game (not counting silver stars) can be made beastly if runed correctly & well. And if you don't like a monster, you'll need tons of max level 4*'s later for when you go to make 6*'s... So experiment :D
Any fusion monsters (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/summoners-war-sky-arena/images/0/02/Fusion_Table.png), work on a Vero & Baretta as soon as you get your first 6* (which should be a farmer) max level :)

Thanks for this great guide buddy :thumbsup:
Are you guys level 40? I'm level 21 atm. Can't seem to farm pass b4 (level 20) effectively on the daily dungeons.

Also, I just bought the fusion building the other day. Does it take all 4 monsters to fuse into 1? That seems pretty expensive seeing that you got to get the right monster and then awaken it.

This post was edited by Dopeys on Sep 15 2015 04:57pm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev17891011264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll