d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev17475767778264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.02
Dec 31 2016 11:54am
Quote (K_Nasty @ Dec 31 2016 09:01am)
top tier arena is all about how scary or annoying stall your team is during rush. I've seen players with conqueror rune stats make it to guardian because their ad was such a deterrent

in my case i have to make a stall team so usually im getting rekted more

Yeah my AD is kinda a pain. I use Seara, Tiana, Galleon, sometimes teshar and sometimes water kfg. All my monsters are pretty fast so it takes out slower teams without any problems.
Gold: 3,358.00
Dec 31 2016 03:50pm
Quote (PAYT0N @ Dec 31 2016 12:54pm)
Yeah my AD is kinda a pain. I use Seara, Tiana, Galleon, sometimes teshar and sometimes water kfg. All my monsters are pretty fast so it takes out slower teams without any problems.

ok so i hit similar ad during the week, it was siara tiana galling lushen though(which kind of didn't make sense to me because of lushen). i won because my berate/Bernard were faster, but if his tiana would have will runes i would have lost for sure, or if he would of outspeed me. but i just felt like tiana would have his secondary swift set and i would be able to outspeed him. Maybe i just had better runes then him though who knows.

This post was edited by grimaud on Dec 31 2016 03:51pm
Dec 31 2016 06:35pm
Quote (grimaud @ Dec 31 2016 03:50pm)
ok so i hit similar ad during the week, it was siara tiana galling lushen though(which kind of didn't make sense to me because of lushen). i won because my berate/Bernard were faster, but if his tiana would have will runes i would have lost for sure, or if he would of outspeed me. but i just felt like tiana would have his secondary swift set and i would be able to outspeed him. Maybe i just had better runes then him though who knows.

hard to say, would have to be really really fast to outspeed my tiana with her extra 24% lead haha.
Gold: 9.04
Dec 31 2016 06:42pm
Thinking of buying the 100dollar pack and the 2x. 50 ones. I watched a bunch of YouTube video of people opening stuff. Think I'm gonna do it. I'll post it here when I do.

Also have 20 scrolls
150 stones
100x light dark stones

Hope I get something

I'm going to record it when I do. Looking into getting software now to do it

This post was edited by Pun_Godlike on Dec 31 2016 06:46pm
Dec 31 2016 07:21pm
Quote (Pun_Godlike @ Dec 31 2016 06:42pm)
Thinking of buying the 100dollar pack and the 2x. 50 ones. I watched a bunch of YouTube video of people opening stuff. Think I'm gonna do it. I'll post it here when I do.

Also have 20 scrolls
150 stones
100x light dark stones

Hope I get something

I'm going to record it when I do. Looking into getting software now to do it

Heck yeah, record it and post on here. I got Rica and Raki when i did it. Raki really needs a buff, honestly all the hell ladys do though
Gold: 88,742.00
Jan 1 2017 07:09pm
Jsp. I need your help. I been playing summoners war for a really long time and I am having little success.

Here is a picture of my current monsters:

Toa
I'm currently stuck on stage 41 of toa normal and stage 20 of toa hard. I have read guides on teams that worked and the core members of a TOA team seems to be Ifrit, Shannon, Baretta, Belladeon, I worked hard over the past couple of weeks to farm for Baretta/Ifrit. But I am stuck.
My goal is to be able to beat toa 100 normal for the rewards.

Runes
My runes are SHIT. I have so much trouble farming the runes because I cant even beat b8.
I would like to auto farm db10, gb10.

Things to Note. Please tell me if I should correct.
-Ever since I got Chasun, I stopped using Belladeon. But any video I watch, Belladeon is used and also 6 star? Should I 6 star him and stop using Chasun?
-I 6 star monsters in hope that they would be able to solo farm faimon hell for leveling, but nothing seems to be working. I seen videos of Susano, Tyron doing it, but mine can only clear hard.
-I 6 star Kumar, but he is so shit and I have no use for him.
I think the problem here is not having good runes. I don't know what to do.

Who to 6 star next?
Should I 6 star Sigmarus? I read he is great for dungeons.
Should I 6 star Belladeon or Chasun? Belladeon seems to be the core of every team? Stop using Chasun?
Should I 6 star Trevor? I read he can solo Chiruka Hell. He can probably help me with dungeons or toa?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Jan 1 2017 07:33pm
Quote (Dopeys @ Jan 2 2017 02:09am)
Jsp. I need your help. I been playing summoners war for a really long time and I am having little success.

https://i.gyazo.com/83f76f88f012f20c1bbd3b20c6dcb3f0.png

Toa
I'm currently stuck on stage 41 of toa normal and stage 20 of toa hard. I have read guides on teams that worked and the core members of a TOA team seems to be Ifrit, Shannon, Baretta, Belladeon, I worked hard over the past couple of weeks to farm for Baretta/Ifrit. But I am stuck.

Runes
My runes are SHIT. I have so much trouble farming the runes because I cant even beat b8.

-Ever since I got Chasun, I stopped using Belladeon. But any video I watch, Belladeon is used and also 6 star? Should I 6 star him and stop using Chasun?
-I 6 star monsters in hope that they would be able to solo farm faimon hell for leveling, but nothing seems to be working. I seen videos of Susano, Tyron doing it, but mine can only clear hard.

Who to 6 star next? Bella is never bad cause she brings so much to the table. You will 6* at some point anyways so why not now
Should I 6 star Sigmarus? I read he is great for dungeons. Of course but imo he is not your first priority atm but he should be on your to do list!
Should I 6 star Belladeon or Chasun? Belladeon seems to be the core of every team? Stop using Chasun? Bella first but also Chasun. Chasun is such a good unit but she needs good runes to work. You will love her at some point
Should I 6 star Trevor? I read he can solo Chiruka Hell. He can probably help me with dungeons or toa? Atm not, later for sure. You got enough monsters with faimon hell potential but you dont have the runes for it right now.

I answered your questions in the quote. This game is all about runes. You can have the best units but without runes you wont be able to do anything. So priority is getting good runes for your units.

Pro Tip: Read post 502 and the following ones and check my team out there - everything is there including stat threshold for GB8 (GB10 is similiar just more of everything, just try it out from time to time and you'll see as soon as it works). This should be your first giants team. You have better units atm but the units I mention will work as a team (with the synergie between them). As soon as you reach the threshold go for the next stage. Leave out stage 9 cause it's fire. When you've done quite a few GB10 runs you will have the necessary runes to make units such as Sigmarus really effective and thats when you put them into your GB10 team to make your runs faster :)

Goodluck and feel free to post your progress/questions here

This post was edited by Burberry on Jan 1 2017 07:35pm
Jan 1 2017 10:02pm
Quote (Dopeys @ Jan 1 2017 07:09pm)

https://i.gyazo.com/83f76f88f012f20c1bbd3b20c6dcb3f0.png

Toa

Runes

Who to 6 star next?
Should I 6 star Sigmarus? I read he is great for dungeons.
Should I 6 star Belladeon or Chasun? Belladeon seems to be the core of every team? Stop using Chasun?
Should I 6 star Trevor? I read he can solo Chiruka Hell. He can probably help me with dungeons or toa?

Your next 6 star should be chasun, then sigmarus, then bella. (the faster you can do all the the better) You will be able to farm GB10 with Sig lead, vero bella chasun and bernard. later this month they will implement 5* runes to all scenarios so you may want to wait until then and just get some decent 5* runes to gear up your monsters.
Jan 1 2017 10:54pm
this is what I would do.

6star bella (make sure she is speed/hp/hp) make sure you run bella with at least 140 speed (and 40 accuracy)
vero needs to be 170+ speed if he is on swift (id run him speed/hp/hp or speed/hp/accuracy
Bernard needs 160+speed and 40 accuracy (run Bernard speed/hp/hp or accuracy) could do def too (just maximize his speed)
chesun I would run speed/hp/hp (if u don't have violant which I assume u don't run her swift)
shanon could be hp/hp/hp or speed/hp/hp (make sure she at least has 12.5k hp though) if u cant hit that with speed/hp/hp run her triple hp preferably despair/second set up to u (focus or energy preferably)

gb 8 you should be able to crush right now with this team if u runes aren't 100% horrible (make sure u use % stars runes and never flat stats on slot 4 and slot 6, slot 2 should be speed or % runes as well)

use that team above its very safe one. after you upgrade ur runes u can 6 star sigmarus and swap sigmarus for Shannon (sigmarus however required good runs for gb10)

hope that helped (the reason I said 6 star bella b4 chesun is because when u run gb10 vero and bella gets focused more then others) chesun usually tanky enough to survive on 5 star

ur best runes should be on ur giants team that main thing u need to know for now (then when you start crushing giants u will put secondary runes on farmers, but for now use ur best runes on farmer)

another tip don't bother focusing on toa until you can crush giants 10. Don't build any toa monsters until u crush gb10 its only going to set u back.

after giants you can go toa or dragons but giants always first. sorry for long text

This post was edited by grimaud on Jan 1 2017 11:01pm
Jan 2 2017 12:04am
almost got C1 for the first time, rank 10040 and couldn't finish last match. rip
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev17475767778264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll