d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev14647484950264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,604.79
Nov 5 2016 06:33pm
Quote (Burberry @ Nov 5 2016 07:30pm)
Just got a Water Kung Fu Girl - I see many people go crazy over it, she seems pretty good :)

Where can I use her? I heard she is good for raids which is not an option for now - I might build her as Faimon Farmer tho cause I dont have one and I probably use her later anyways.

Also which fusion monster should I work on next? Only got Veromos and now I'm slowly trying to get the next one. Honestly I wont try to push the next one as fast as I did Vero but I might as well work on the material while leveling up fodder.

Things I'm currently focusing on: farming the hell out of Giants 7 (~80% winrate) -> trying to improve runes so I can get to 10 at some point, 6 star Vero/Bella, ToA, slowly building a Dragons team, preparing the next fusion (looking for your opinions)

Also happy light dungeon day everyone :)

Yes, I would build her strictly for raids, but I am quite a bit ahead of you. I'm just dying to get her.
Next fusion monster IMO would be Baretta to start helping you push further in ToaN and ToaH. She is a Toa GOD with her DoTs and her 2nd skill's ability to reset attack bars.

They way I would progress is getting to Giants B10 first before even moving onto Dragons at all.
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Nov 5 2016 06:35pm
Quote (dwarf1579 @ Nov 6 2016 01:33am)
Yes, I would build her strictly for raids, but I am quite a bit ahead of you. I'm just dying to get her.
Next fusion monster IMO would be Baretta to start helping you push further in ToaN and ToaH. She is a Toa GOD with her DoTs and her 2nd skill's ability to reset attack bars.

They way I would progress is getting to Giants B10 first before even moving onto Dragons at all.

Oh sorry, I did fuse Baretta. Looking for a 5 star fusion monster to work on - should've mentioned that LOL

Yeah my plan is also to do alot of giants 10 but also to work on a team for dragons meanwhile so I have the monsters ready at 5/6 stars when I make the transition - also it's nice to do some leveling from time to time inbetween the giants runs :)
Gold: 7,604.79
Nov 5 2016 06:40pm
Quote (Burberry @ Nov 5 2016 07:35pm)
Oh sorry, I did fuse Baretta. Looking for a 5 star fusion monster to work on - should've mentioned that LOL

Yeah my plan is also to do alot of giants 10 but also to work on a team for dragons meanwhile so I have the monsters ready at 5/6 stars when I make the transition - also it's nice to do some leveling from time to time inbetween the giants runs :)

At this point its really your preference. Personally, I wouldn't focus on fusions too much anymore at your state. I would farm runes as much as possible to make your current monsters stronger.
Some people would suggest Sig just to help you in the future for Giants B10 and Dragons B10, but I don't really think shes necessary.
Xiong Fei (Fire Panda) will help you in the long run for Necro B10 (not even a must for necro either because I'm sure by the time you get to that progression in the game you'll have many other viable options)
Kata is more PVP IMO. If you don't have a Lushen but get a Chloe, Kata can be a substitute.

Those are your options and its up to you which route you wanna take. But personally, just farm your ass off in Giants B7
Nov 5 2016 06:42pm
Quote (dwarf1579 @ Nov 6 2016 01:40am)
At this point its really your preference. Personally, I wouldn't focus on fusions too much anymore at your state. I would farm runes as much as possible to make your current monsters stronger.
Some people would suggest Sig just to help you in the future for Giants B10 and Dragons B10, but I don't really think shes necessary.
Xiong Fei (Fire Panda) will help you in the long run for Necro B10 (not even a must for necro either because I'm sure by the time you get to that progression in the game you'll have many other viable options)
Kata is more PVP IMO. If you don't have a Lushen but get a Chloe, Kata can be a substitute.

Those are your options and its up to you which route you wanna take. But personally, just farm your ass off in Giants B7

Actually I have a Chloe, what combo are you speaking off? :)

e: nvm, just read what she does, makes sense :lol:

Not sure if I really want to do her next tho. Sigmarus seems like a good option too. However, having chloe changes my mind a bit cause the combo seems real :D

This post was edited by Burberry on Nov 5 2016 07:00pm
Gold: 3,358.00
Nov 5 2016 07:18pm
Quote (Burberry @ Nov 5 2016 07:35pm)

you can honestly take ur giants b10 team str8 into dragons 7 or 8. I farm giants 10 and dragons 7 atm. once my runes get a bit better, Ill go dragons 8, for dragons 10 I will need a lot of work. I am also fusing sigmarus next, not because I want to, but only because I simple already have all fussion fotter for it, just need to lvl it up. but my priority still 6* vero first
Nov 5 2016 07:45pm
Quote (grimaud @ Nov 6 2016 02:18am)
you can honestly take ur giants b10 team str8 into dragons 7 or 8. I farm giants 10 and dragons 7 atm. once my runes get a bit better, Ill go dragons 8, for dragons 10 I will need a lot of work. I am also fusing sigmarus next, not because I want to, but only because I simple already have all fussion fotter for it, just need to lvl it up. but my priority still 6* vero first

thanks for the feedback!

actually I kinda tried that myself out of curiousity the last 30 min. my giants 7 team can easily take on dragon 6 which is great - I even nearly manage to do dragons 7 but I think it would be too inconsistent so I will stick with giants 7 and dragons 6 ( I think 6 star runes start dropping at stage 6 :d )
Nov 5 2016 08:24pm
stage 7 was basicly the same runes as stage 6, stage 8 however droped me some nice runes. right now I feel like I am either getting 4 star runes with amazing sub stats, 5 star runes with mediocre or 6 star with garbage substats, and honestly in 90% of the time ill take the 4star good substats runes over some godly flat ar res substats.

Finally today I made some progression on runes with this free rune removal, drain my mana completely to near 0 but reruned my bereta, desided to go 62% accuracy intead of 80, went despair energy on him. gain about 4k additional hp as 5 star.

also reruined by dark Anubis, lost 5 speed gained 12 crit rate and 24 crit dam and gain about 4k addition hp on top of that.

so far using megan/Bernard/roaq/Thebae on my arena offense, refreshed few times today, made it to c1 then basicly got bumped back down to f2 in 2 hours lol. waiste of 90 cristal lol

This post was edited by grimaud on Nov 5 2016 08:25pm
Gold: 75,722.17
Nov 5 2016 09:00pm
Quote (grimaud @ Nov 5 2016 10:24pm)
stage 7 was basicly the same runes as stage 6, stage 8 however droped me some nice runes. right now I feel like I am either getting 4 star runes with amazing sub stats, 5 star runes with mediocre or 6 star with garbage substats, and honestly in 90% of the time ill take the 4star good substats runes over some godly flat ar res substats.

Finally today I made some progression on runes with this free rune removal, drain my mana completely to near 0 but reruned my bereta, desided to go 62% accuracy intead of 80, went despair energy on him. gain about 4k additional hp as 5 star.

also reruined by dark Anubis, lost 5 speed gained 12 crit rate and 24 crit dam and gain about 4k addition hp on top of that.

so far using megan/Bernard/roaq/Thebae on my arena offense, refreshed few times today, made it to c1 then basicly got bumped back down to f2 in 2 hours lol. waiste of 90 cristal lol

Your goal is to get conq without crystals. I think using crystals for wings when you can't hold it is just a waste.

What is your arena defense?
Gold: 18,025.00
Nov 5 2016 11:49pm
C1 is easy enough to get without the need to waste crystals on arena refills which is a huge waste just to get conq rank anyway
just make sure you out speed enemy and get first turn then end it before enemy goes (aoe def breaker + spd buffer + double aoe nuke OR at the very least an aoe def breaker + spd buffer + 1 aoe nuke + personal preference)
of course pre conq ending it first turn isn't as important (if you can though great since longer the match is the bigger role Vio rng plays) since the enemy won't be as strongly runed allowing your mons to actually survive some hits taken

F3 reward is perfectly fine while you build your team up to push into C1+
Nov 6 2016 10:29am
Quote (eXpLegend @ Nov 5 2016 10:00pm)
Your goal is to get conq without crystals. I think using crystals for wings when you can't hold it is just a waste.

What is your arena defense?

My def is shit, I switch in between 2

vero thebae chesun rina (stull def)
baretta Bernard thebae roaq(during the week). I just wanted to see how far I can push with my offense. I am still relatively new though started in mid july this year.
My actually goal is to be able to hold c1 by the end of the year, I think its reasonable. The will work on dragons and necro team (necro team will be easier believe it or not because I pulled a lot of necro units already)

This post was edited by grimaud on Nov 6 2016 10:36am
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev14647484950264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll