d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev13940414243264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 21 2016 03:45pm
Quote (Bazinga @ Oct 21 2016 04:43pm)
They mention NOTHING about pay to play, it's tips for people beginning and what to 6* first. That's it. You're the one assuming because they pay to win they are taking to Only people who spend money

watch feefi guide, watch tmg guide, and then talk to me.

Again pay to play players have different progression from free to play and you don't need to 6* ur farmer first, dumbest thing iw ever heard. ok I am don't talking to u now

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 21 2016 03:46pm
Gold: 77.00
Oct 21 2016 03:49pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 21 2016 11:45am)

Again pay to play players have different progression from free to play and you don't need to 6* ur farmer first, dumbest thing iw ever heard. ok I am don't talking to u now

Your argument is invalid. You're saying the 2 streamers you mentioned don't pay money on this game?

You're right, you don't need to do anything, but farming fodder to make monsters higher level are guaranteed stat boosts. Rune farming isn't guaranteed.
Gold: 7,604.79
Oct 21 2016 03:55pm
Playing for around 1.5 years now, so I can't really remember how my progression phase went, but my first 6* was Raoq. It probably honestly wasn't necessary now that I know the information I do now since I figured out that Faimon Hard is the most efficient way of farming if you're going for EXP / Hour.

If I were to go through the process again, I wouldn't 6* anything that I wouldn't be using for the long run, but thats just me.
Oct 21 2016 06:55pm
Quote (dwarf1579 @ Oct 21 2016 04:55pm)
Playing for around 1.5 years now, so I can't really remember how my progression phase went, but my first 6* was Raoq. It probably honestly wasn't necessary now that I know the information I do now since I figured out that Faimon Hard is the most efficient way of farming if you're going for EXP / Hour.

If I were to go through the process again, I wouldn't 6* anything that I wouldn't be using for the long run, but thats just me.

its not just you, its every smart player that is free to play that's been playing this game (free to play is the key word here)

I also 6* roaq first, but I don't regred it because I was using it for fast clear giants and in guild battles and arena. If I would do it over I would prababl 6* raoq again to be honest or bella
Gold: 7,604.79
Oct 21 2016 09:57pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 21 2016 07:55pm)
its not just you, its every smart player that is free to play that's been playing this game (free to play is the key word here)

I also 6* roaq first, but I don't regred it because I was using it for fast clear giants and in guild battles and arena. If I would do it over I would prababl 6* raoq again to be honest or bella

Never used for anything other than Faimon runs TBH and Arena when i was new.

Never used for Giants and Guild battles didn't exist yet
Oct 22 2016 10:00am
Quote (dwarf1579 @ Oct 21 2016 10:57pm)
Never used for anything other than Faimon runs TBH and Arena when i was new.

Never used for Giants and Guild battles didn't exist yet

in b8 it works good, makes it fast run, you still get a chance getting 6 star runes. roaq will evatually gonna fall off though, but for now I am use him in multiple areas and he works everywhere for the most part (really all about runes, if runes are decent you can even use him in rift beasts (not water)
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 22 2016 10:36am
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 21 2016 11:45pm)

I appreciate all the advices you gave me so far cause most of them really helped me to progress in Summoners War. However there is one thing I would also like to point out. Just because you dont have the same opinion as someone else it doesnt necessarily mean that ANY of the two of you is right or wrong. In my opinion there is no need for a "I dont talk to you anymore" kind of game in this topic. Of course you can do that but you dont have to point it out. In order to create a nice, helpful and stable community for Summoners War we should ALL try to be kind to each other instead of toxic.

From what I have learned so far from this game is that there is no master solution (yet I could be wrong about it) - it really all depends on your playstyle, your luck with pulls, your luck with runes. There is no Do this or that Exactly this way and it will be the best. Of course there are some long term goals in terms of monster which pretty much everyone should try to achieve or get at some point but the way on how to get them is up to everyone on his own. We are asking for opinions on what can be a good/efficient way and then decide for our own because we can take everything into consideration (even if you know my full monster and all my runes, you dont know my habits, my prefered playstyle etc). Eventually we will reach our goal. Maybe the way we chose was right and maybe it was wrong but in the end we tried to help each other in the community. There can be shitty advices aka use all your Nat 5's as fodder but generally speaking there are advantages and disadvantages to every route you decide to go on summoners war :)

This post was edited by Burberry on Oct 22 2016 10:39am
Oct 22 2016 12:41pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 22 2016 11:36am)
I appreciate all the advices you gave me so far cause most of them really helped me to progress in Summoners War. However there is one thing I would also like to point out. Just because you dont have the same opinion as someone else it doesnt necessarily mean that ANY of the two of you is right or wrong. In my opinion there is no need for a "I dont talk to you anymore" kind of game in this topic. Of course you can do that but you dont have to point it out. In order to create a nice, helpful and stable community for Summoners War we should ALL try to be kind to each other instead of toxic.

From what I have learned so far from this game is that there is no master solution (yet I could be wrong about it) - it really all depends on your playstyle, your luck with pulls, your luck with runes. There is no Do this or that Exactly this way and it will be the best. Of course there are some long term goals in terms of monster which pretty much everyone should try to achieve or get at some point but the way on how to get them is up to everyone on his own. We are asking for opinions on what can be a good/efficient way and then decide for our own because we can take everything into consideration (even if you know my full monster and all my runes, you dont know my habits, my prefered playstyle etc). Eventually we will reach our goal. Maybe the way we chose was right and maybe it was wrong but in the end we tried to help each other in the community. There can be shitty advices aka use all your Nat 5's as fodder but generally speaking there are advantages and disadvantages to every route you decide to go on summoners war :)

I wouldn't say anything if his would make valid point, but his opinion is awfull. that's all. regardless obviously u can 6* slime if u feel like, but only going to set u back another month and will do nothing for ur progression, eather way gl with ur progression, I am done here
Gold: 690.00
Oct 22 2016 07:29pm
Anyone else wishing to get Driller from the light and dark scroll on monday? Now that we farmed all the tractor needed to max him....
Oct 22 2016 07:52pm
Quote (70sLover @ Oct 22 2016 08:29pm)
Anyone else wishing to get Driller from the light and dark scroll on monday? Now that we farmed all the tractor needed to max him....

Id rather get nat 5 lol
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev13940414243264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll