d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev13839404142264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 443.37
Oct 21 2016 08:54am
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 21 2016 11:31am)
goddamnit. I have a fire frankenstein so I guess I have to do the event alot of times to get all the skillups. another distraction from veromos/current progress but in the long term it will help out alot I guess :rofl:

Haha i'm doing the exact same :P

I need 8 more Frankensteins to max all skills of my Bulldozer.

Luckily it only takes me ~30 minutes for one. So in about 4 more hours i'm done.

This post was edited by SocialEngineer on Oct 21 2016 08:54am
Gold: 7,604.79
Oct 21 2016 12:13pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 21 2016 05:31am)
goddamnit. I have a fire frankenstein so I guess I have to do the event alot of times to get all the skillups. another distraction from veromos/current progress but in the long term it will help out alot I guess :rofl:

Even if you didn't have Bulldozer at the moment, I would suggest you farm it anyways considering you always can pull him afterwards or even a Drigger
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 21 2016 12:56pm
Quote (dwarf1579 @ Oct 21 2016 01:13pm)
Even if you didn't have Bulldozer at the moment, I would suggest you farm it anyways considering you always can pull him afterwards or even a Drigger

water frankintine is pretty good too, if 3 star arena will ever happened he will be dope, in current matter only problem with water one is that it can easily be lushend

very understed ,monster in my opinion, but yea bulldozer is huge easy skill ups for sure

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 21 2016 12:56pm
Gold: 77.00
Oct 21 2016 01:34pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 20 2016 01:08pm)
Goddamnit I just pulled Susano - now I'm even more tempted UGH

Thanks for all the advices I guess he is not the way to go. I have also pulled a Chloe and it seems she is way op but not an efficient farmer for lvling my fodders :/

My way to go now is probably getting a Raoq, 5 star and max skill him - farm at hell 2nd area which is way worse xp then faimon but still better than desert north hard and I dont see me leveling my veromos fusions all the way in desert north hard.

My first 6 star from all I can see will be Veromos then. I dont see me getting anywhere without him to be honest. Baretta will most likely take me another 1-2 weeks of guild battles.

Most frustrating part is that I'm currently at player level 38 with only shitty monsters and runes. I focused on getting the fusion material asap but leveling and farming all the essences for it also takes me alot of time. With the team I have right now I'm kinda stuck at giants b6. This is the first time I really dont make any real progress to be honest. I need to work alot on my runes but I also need to get my veromos done. I dont get it how players at lvl 32 can have him. I mean I literally focused from day one on him and now I'm high player lvl with shitty monsters and runes :rofl:

Honesty, farmer as a first 6. As much as people are hating on susano he was my first 6, and I was eventually able to farm faimon he'll effectively with him on vamp. Granted he is slower as he only is single target attacks, but you NEED a farmer as your first 6. If you're close to vero, go that route. If you're not, I wouldn't write him off just yet.
Oct 21 2016 01:57pm
Quote (Bazinga @ Oct 21 2016 02:34pm)
Honesty, farmer as a first 6. As much as people are hating on susano he was my first 6, and I was eventually able to farm faimon he'll effectively with him on vamp. Granted he is slower as he only is single target attacks, but you NEED a farmer as your first 6. If you're close to vero, go that route. If you're not, I wouldn't write him off just yet.

or u can make 5 star roaq and not waite ur time
Oct 21 2016 02:38pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 21 2016 09:57am)
or u can make 5 star roaq and not waite ur time

The rune requirements for roaq to farm effectively vs susano is a lot higher.
Oct 21 2016 02:48pm
Quote (Bazinga @ Oct 21 2016 03:38pm)
The rune requirements for roaq to farm effectively vs susano is a lot higher.

your advice is terribl, just deal with it. first thing first, he doesn't need famon farmer when he is free to play, he is not going to be pumping out 3 6 stars a week, he doesn't have runes. roaq can farm as a 5* mt. siz with shitty runes 100% win rate and fast.

making ur first 6* as pure farmer is an awfull bigginers mistake. it gives u nothing but allowing ur to make 6 stars quicker (which if u free to play u wont really need)

this game is not about having best monsters its about having best runes. monsters will come eventually, but runes wont if all u doing is pumping out 6 stars.

so why would he want to 6* farmer over a monsters in giants as biggning player, explain to me.

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 21 2016 02:51pm
Oct 21 2016 03:08pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 21 2016 10:48am)
your advice is terribl, just deal with it. first thing first, he doesn't need famon farmer when he is free to play, he is not going to be pumping out 3 6 stars a week, he doesn't have runes. roaq can farm as a 5* mt. siz with shitty runes 100% win rate and fast.

making ur first 6* as pure farmer is an awfull bigginers mistake. it gives u nothing but allowing ur to make 6 stars quicker (which if u free to play u wont really need)

this game is not about having best monsters its about having best runes. monsters will come eventually, but runes wont if all u doing is pumping out 6 stars.

so why would he want to 6* farmer over a monsters in giants as biggning player, explain to me.

This shows me how little you know about this game.

If you're f2p you don't need 6* monsters? I said nothing about getting monsters, I said leveling them up. The stat boosts in itself from 5-6* make a substantial difference and do Help with lower rune requirements on monsters. So what you're telling me is with the current runes you have you can farm g10 with all 2-3* max monsters? Doubtful. Can you farm g10 with those same monsters and same runes as a 6*? A lot higher probability.

I understand that you're pro, and we're c1 after 12 weeks, but giving out false information just because you think is right is just plain bad.

Edit: a couple of the most popular YouTube guardian ranked streamers seem to think differently.

Start at 3:20
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=3m32s&v=kMBkSuXhsOg

Start at 1:20
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S72BffoTeio

This post was edited by Bazinga on Oct 21 2016 03:21pm
Oct 21 2016 03:41pm
Quote (Bazinga @ Oct 21 2016 04:08pm)
This shows me how little you know about this game.

If you're f2p you don't need 6* monsters? I said nothing about getting monsters, I said leveling them up. The stat boosts in itself from 5-6* make a substantial difference and do Help with lower rune requirements on monsters. So what you're telling me is with the current runes you have you can farm g10 with all 2-3* max monsters? Doubtful. Can you farm g10 with those same monsters and same runes as a 6*? A lot higher probability.

I understand that you're pro, and we're c1 after 12 weeks, but giving out false information just because you think is right is just plain bad.

Edit: a couple of the most popular YouTube guardian ranked streamers seem to think differently.

Start at 3:20
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=3m32s&v=kMBkSuXhsOg

Start at 1:20
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S72BffoTeio

What part of pay to play progression is different from free to play progression don't you get? are u sure I am the one that doesn't know about this game? UBCD dumbs 100$ a week into this game(jewbagel also pay to play player not as bad as ubcd but still pay2play), how stupid do u feel now. This would be the last time I am replaying to a noob like u.

I just hope nobody listens to anything you say!!!!

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 21 2016 03:44pm
Oct 21 2016 03:43pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 21 2016 11:41am)
What part of pay to play progression is different from free to play progression don't you get? are u sure I am the one that doesn't know about this game? UBCD dumbs 100$ a week into this game, how stupid do u feel now

They mention NOTHING about pay to play, it's tips for people beginning and what to 6* first. That's it. You're the one assuming because they pay to win they are taking to Only people who spend money
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev13839404142264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll