d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev13738394041264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,604.79
Oct 20 2016 03:32pm
Personally, I think devilmons are the most valued "item" in the game. I would do everything possible in order not to 'waste' them. If you fuse baretta, fuse however many more you need to max her out instead of wasting devilmons on her. Same thing if you get Lushen or Xiao Lin.
but thats just me
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 20 2016 03:39pm
Ok ill double post here just so you know not to 6 star eather of those.

Always 6 star a monster that will benefit you in the long run (6* farmer is ok, as long as its a good farmer) your choices are obsolute shit atm.

you can farm fire inugami and 5* him and he will be able to clear second are hell stage 1 (without a problem) which is all you need as biggining player. I mean I 6* my roaq as my first 6 star, but I use him in arena, guild battles, rift nuker, I even use him in my giants b8 fast run. Don't 6 star shitty units, post picture of mosters you pulled so far so we can give you better idea on your first 6*

Yep I agree, I did develmon chesun but only because u cant fuse any sky dancers and I use her literly everywhere

Anybody farming frankenstain event? I think I am gonna farm 10 of them to max skill bulldozer

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 20 2016 03:48pm
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 20 2016 05:08pm
Goddamnit I just pulled Susano - now I'm even more tempted UGH

Thanks for all the advices I guess he is not the way to go. I have also pulled a Chloe and it seems she is way op but not an efficient farmer for lvling my fodders :/

My way to go now is probably getting a Raoq, 5 star and max skill him - farm at hell 2nd area which is way worse xp then faimon but still better than desert north hard and I dont see me leveling my veromos fusions all the way in desert north hard.

My first 6 star from all I can see will be Veromos then. I dont see me getting anywhere without him to be honest. Baretta will most likely take me another 1-2 weeks of guild battles.

Most frustrating part is that I'm currently at player level 38 with only shitty monsters and runes. I focused on getting the fusion material asap but leveling and farming all the essences for it also takes me alot of time. With the team I have right now I'm kinda stuck at giants b6. This is the first time I really dont make any real progress to be honest. I need to work alot on my runes but I also need to get my veromos done. I dont get it how players at lvl 32 can have him. I mean I literally focused from day one on him and now I'm high player lvl with shitty monsters and runes :rofl:
Oct 20 2016 05:50pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 20 2016 06:08pm)

Thanks for all the advices I guess he is not the way to go. I have also pulled a Chloe and it seems she is way op but not an efficient farmer for lvling my fodders :/

My way to go now is probably getting a Raoq, 5 star and max skill him - farm at hell 2nd area which is way worse xp then faimon but still better than desert north hard and I dont see me leveling my veromos fusions all the way in desert north hard.

My first 6 star from all I can see will be Veromos then. I dont see me getting anywhere without him to be honest. Baretta will most likely take me another 1-2 weeks of guild battles.

Most frustrating part is that I'm currently at player level 38 with only shitty monsters and runes. I focused on getting the fusion material asap but leveling and farming all the essences for it also takes me alot of time. With the team I have right now I'm kinda stuck at giants b6. This is the first time I really dont make any real progress to be honest. I need to work alot on my runes but I also need to get my veromos done. I dont get it how players at lvl 32 can have him. I mean I literally focused from day one on him and now I'm high player lvl with shitty monsters and runes :rofl:

chloe is not a farmer, but well rounded monster for sure, def not first 6 star matireal though. veromous is good choice, bella good choice too I know u have it, you told while ago. bro I am lvl 50 and I have shitty monster and my runes aren't amazing eather, even though I live in giants.

In arena wise, I can get pretty far, because of meta of using, but that's about it.

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 20 2016 05:54pm
Oct 20 2016 09:04pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 20 2016 06:08pm)

This game has a very slow progression unless you are lucky. IE good rune drops or lucky summon.

Level 38 players prob have him due to by luck summoning a dark yeti with their l/d or something similar.

just keep at it.

Chloe can be an asset for PVP later on, but for now just focus on getting Vero. He is essential to your progression
Gold: 9.51
Oct 20 2016 11:25pm
lvl 37 player summoned my first nat 5 wind AA meh..wish it was better
Oct 21 2016 12:19am
Quote (wolfxdown @ Oct 21 2016 12:25am)

Not too bad. You'll definitely be able to use him since you're low level. Least you didn't pull Leo or a fake 5*

This post was edited by dwarf1579 on Oct 21 2016 12:19am
Gold: 5,500.69
Oct 21 2016 02:56am
Quote (Burberry @ 21 Oct 2016 00:08)

well I hit lvl50 maybe a week ago... and all I got is vero.. Thanks to him I can farm GB8 to get some runes and on the side pop in a xp booster and farm tamor/faimon and lvl up fodder and (LOL) max my bella/bernard who are still not max skills xD (especially with bella its such a huge difference / less heal with higher cooldown) So ill keep doing that and eventually 6* Bella and awaken and 5* orochi, actually you got some decents monsters already, its just a little struggle between early early game and early game aka. starting to beat GB10! You are only lvl38, if you dont know what to do, just farm essences and fuse vero, it will eventually help you progress A LOT, not only early but until the very late game :)

glgl

ps: what a retarded event coming up ... power up stones limited to 10/day ... wtf is this? back in the days I would grind out 500+ power up stones and start a rune power up marathon afterwards :s too bad, but its something I guess..
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 21 2016 04:31am
goddamnit. I have a fire frankenstein so I guess I have to do the event alot of times to get all the skillups. another distraction from veromos/current progress but in the long term it will help out alot I guess :rofl:
Oct 21 2016 08:05am
Quote (wolfxdown @ Oct 21 2016 12:25am)

He is good nat 5, probably not top 5 or top 10 but still good. aladrial can be used in giants, so you can probably even use him right now
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev13738394041264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll