d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev13637383940264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 19 2016 05:18am
Does the Double XP event stack with Double XP from the Shop? Can I get 4x XP 2 hours a day?
Gold: 443.37
Oct 19 2016 07:25am
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 19 2016 12:18pm)
Does the Double XP event stack with Double XP from the Shop? Can I get 4x XP 2 hours a day?

Nope ^^

Once burning events double xp is running your activated xp booster isn't active anymore.
Only good thing is u'll get the time of the booster refunded.
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 19 2016 11:19am
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 19 2016 06:18am)

no, would be nice though.

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 19 2016 11:21am
Oct 19 2016 01:11pm
Hands down, after watching this video I'm really thinking about 6 staring Liesel as my first monster - I have him, so why shouldnt I :O

I think a farmer is most useful in terms of having your constant supply of food to evolve the new monsters you get which ultimately helps you to expand your teams and progress further in the game.

I still farm at Desert North Hard with my Water Magic Knight and I kinda get sick of it. Even if I only can handle Faimon Hard with him for now it would still be way more GG in terms of progress. I was thinking about Raoq first but from all I can see he is only capable of doing hell with way op runes whilst the rune requirements for Liesel arent that high. I may have to put my devilmons into him (I think I can save that for the step from hard to hell tho, so not immediately) :/

I dont have many options for farmers cause my pulls were not that great so far and the time he achieves in the video is actually pretty good. One option would be Susano tho which can be fused (need to collect a bit of stuff for him but shouldnt take me long) and seen in this video. Pretty much everything is the same for him (feed devilmons, pretty much same rune req, speed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8TkLo1QLkE

Any thoughts on this? For now I'm still unsure.

TL/DR: Should I 6 star and devilmoon feed Susano or Liesel or none of them as my first monster?
Gold: 5,500.69
Oct 19 2016 02:40pm
Quote (Burberry @ 19 Oct 2016 20:11)
Hands down, after watching this video I'm really thinking about 6 staring Liesel as my first monster - I have him, so why shouldnt I :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArsyNDhwQAA

I think a farmer is most useful in terms of having your constant supply of food to evolve the new monsters you get which ultimately helps you to expand your teams and progress further in the game.

I still farm at Desert North Hard with my Water Magic Knight and I kinda get sick of it. Even if I only can handle Faimon Hard with him for now it would still be way more GG in terms of progress. I was thinking about Raoq first but from all I can see he is only capable of doing hell with way op runes whilst the rune requirements for Liesel arent that high. I may have to put my devilmons into him (I think I can save that for the step from hard to hell tho, so not immediately) :/

I dont have many options for farmers cause my pulls were not that great so far and the time he achieves in the video is actually pretty good. One option would be Susano tho which can be fused (need to collect a bit of stuff for him but shouldnt take me long) and seen in this video. Pretty much everything is the same for him (feed devilmons, pretty much same rune req, speed)

TL/DR: Should I 6 star and devilmoon feed Susano or Liesel or none of them as my first monster?

this is a pure 6* max runes setup with vamp runes... thing it, even a 2* bat or 1* slime can farm faimon with the right pair of godly runes.. dont get blinded by that too much - and save your devilmons for now IMO! I spent all of mine on vero, but even tho I got some decent nat4* I wouldnt max them out just yet if I had the devilsmons in my stash :) you never know what you might pull tomorrow! and vamp/ninja can be fused so there you can get fodder for maxxing instead of devilsmons once youre out of the early game and can farm essences even faster and more efficiently!;)

hard to tell what to 6* as a farmer for you right know ill be honest :s just get vero like me? xD he farms faimon hard @30-35sec for me now thats the best i get xD
Gold: 443.37
Oct 19 2016 03:43pm
Quote (MaryJuana @ Oct 19 2016 09:40pm)
this is a pure 6* max runes setup with vamp runes... thing it, even a 2* bat or 1* slime can farm faimon with the right pair of godly runes.. dont get blinded by that too much - and save your devilmons for now IMO! I spent all of mine on vero, but even tho I got some decent nat4* I wouldnt max them out just yet if I had the devilsmons in my stash :) you never know what you might pull tomorrow! and vamp/ninja can be fused so there you can get fodder for maxxing instead of devilsmons once youre out of the early game and can farm essences even faster and more efficiently!;)

hard to tell what to 6* as a farmer for you right know ill be honest :s just get vero like me? xD he farms faimon hard @30-35sec for me now thats the best i get xD

True dat.

My Vero farms Tamor 3 Hell @1min. Dunno about Faimon hard (isn't it more effective to farm Tamor 3 Hell instead of Faimon 1 Hard?).

Oct 19 2016 04:00pm
Quote (MaryJuana @ Oct 19 2016 10:40pm)

Quote (SocialEngineer @ Oct 19 2016 11:43pm)
True dat.

My Vero farms Tamor 3 Hell @1min. Dunno about Faimon hard (isn't it more effective to farm Tamor 3 Hell instead of Faimon 1 Hard?).

setup for both? :D
Gold: 1,000.00
Oct 19 2016 10:08pm
Quote (SocialEngineer @ Oct 19 2016 04:43pm)
True dat.

faimon 1 hard is more for p2p players wanting to get the most exp per hour. Some people build sath since he can do it in like 15 seconds. In my opinion its not worth it. Most the time im watching tv or playing games while i farm and that would be super annoying looking at my phone constantly ever 15 seconds.
Gold: 7,604.79
Oct 19 2016 10:30pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 19 2016 02:11pm)

Don't 6 star either of them as it won't really benefit you in the long run.

Like Lateralus1 said, Faimon 1 hard is the best stage to farm simply because it is the most exp per hour. Its typically fast and you have more chances of getting refunds to make the runs on average cost 3 energy per.
If you have Lapis or Aqcus, they both when decently runed have no problem of doing faimon Hell if you'd still like

Edit: and lapis or Aqcus are fairly easy to get. Midgame even a decently runed Theo on violent can solo faimon hell

This post was edited by dwarf1579 on Oct 19 2016 10:52pm
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 20 2016 03:28pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 19 2016 02:11pm)

Don't do it

This game is about runes 90% monters 10%
he has maxed out 5-6 star runes with good substats, and he is using vampire energy set (that necro, which is mid lvl game material, which means he is mid player)

problem with this game is that there is no skip technique that you can use to fasten your progression, and the player on the viodeo is mid to late game player

don't 6* him not as ur first 6* would be huge waiste, you wont be able to farm famon, I garentee u that, all you will have is a shitty farmer that you wouldn't use in nearly anyways in the game

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 20 2016 03:31pm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev13637383940264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll