d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev13233343536264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 7 2016 02:54pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 7 2016 02:53pm)
Wait what? I am free to play player and probably higher ranked then you after playing for 6 weeks, what are u talking about

If I can make it conqueror in 6 weeks of playing summoners war I think I can give ppl advices. Also Iw been 100% free to play. I have better Idea on this game then 90% that play it. and I am good at games like this. Were u in conqorer after 6 weeks? don't think so so chill out. I give advices because I am good at games like this, and I know exactly what I am doing. Also I am not here for advices I am here to give advices. I also disagree with everything you say. So really you waisting your time talking about my play. How far along are you I am just wondering, I am best player in highest rating in arena in my guild and I have players that are palying this game for over a year. like I said, I really don't need your advice, when somebody is asking for an advice state your opinion, if they don't ask you, go talk to trees maybe they will respond better then me. Also if you think farming b4 dungeon will give u better runes then boss hell stages your delusional and bad at this game, no offence.

meant to say 12* weeks here arrow lol
Gold: 443.37
Oct 7 2016 03:11pm
Btw next week's HoH Mon will be a fire Mon so forget about ur Lushen dream :D
Gold: 18,025.00
Oct 7 2016 09:10pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 7 2016 03:53pm)
Wait what? I am free to play player and probably higher ranked then you after playing for 6 weeks, what are u talking about

If I can make it conqueror in 6 weeks of playing summoners war I think I can give ppl advices. Also Iw been 100% free to play. I have better Idea on this game then 90% that play it. and I am good at games like this. Were u in conqorer after 6 weeks? don't think so so chill out. I give advices because I am good at games like this, and I know exactly what I am doing. Also I am not here for advices I am here to give advices. I also disagree with everything you say. So really you waisting your time talking about my play. How far along are you I am just wondering, I am best player in highest rating in arena in my guild and I have players that are palying this game for over a year. like I said, I really don't need your advice, when somebody is asking for an advice state your opinion, if they don't ask you, go talk to trees maybe they will respond better then me. Also if you think farming b4 dungeon will give u better runes then boss hell stages your delusional and bad at this game, no offence.

did a quick glance of what was said since it is hard to understand you but from the quick glance of what i got i can tell you are way too full of yourself specially for a newby, i've been playing since 2014 and can easily say my left nut has more knowledge about this game then you do in your entire body and based off what you been saying i can tell you are still new to the game and have long ways to go before understanding the game overall
all i simply said was don't give out advice when your this new to the game as you don't have the experience regardless of what you claim and think based off your 1 month or w.e of playing
also don't make false accusations simply due to you being angry maybe take own advice and chill out i accomplished everything this game has to offer minus reaching legendary rank in arena and besides killing lyrith in toa hard
opinions = literally just that your opinion, maybe base things off actual facts vs what you might think

also highest rating in arena in your guild = who cares it is most likely a conq guild or less meaning a noob guild

think about it cuz it rlly doesn't take a genius to figure out - runes are all ABOUT SUB STATS NOT ABOUT BONUS STAT FROM ENTIRE SET the runes you get off scenario are what magic grade at best? meaning not only does dungeons drop them but they drop any rarity of rune meaning MUCH BETTER SUB STATS so again farming dungeon over scenario for runes is always better lol

not gonna play this back n forth game of tag with you since you're one of those it's my way or no way type of ppl (weeks of playing and you understand this game more then all the vets gj bud you are a freaking SW genius think about how much knowledge you can have after yr+ of playing at your rate you will have more knowledge then Barion and Scatfetis) - sarcasm if it was hard for you to see

new to the game giving new ppl information sounds legit
i'll leave you to your amazing advice for all the new players and i'll take my 2 yrs of no experience with the game else where

@Burberry
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 7 2016 11:17am)
what was overall the best HoH monster they gave out so far? :)

Aria not only does she make Toa her B but she can be used in most/all other situations as well
Also Lushen will never ever be a HoH monster EVER regardless of whether the all mighty Grim may say otherwise in the near future

This post was edited by kryll69 on Oct 7 2016 09:17pm
Oct 7 2016 10:24pm
oops accidental double post meant to edit last one

This post was edited by kryll69 on Oct 7 2016 10:25pm
Gold: 5,500.69
Oct 8 2016 06:29am
fire jack o lantern im 80% sure ^^

well id probably farm it to get skillups for my chilling which I will need in maybe half a year + for dragons :D

remember my guess ;]
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 8 2016 07:47am
Quote (MaryJuana @ Oct 8 2016 02:29pm)
fire jack o lantern im 80% sure ^^

well id probably farm it to get skillups for my chilling which I will need in maybe half a year + for dragons :D

remember my guess ;]

would make perfectly sense. actually I would also try to farm him, just for the halloween feeling ^_^

edit: also I got the two rune rewards from the storyline. which ones should I choose? what are the best picks? :)

This post was edited by Burberry on Oct 8 2016 07:48am
Oct 8 2016 10:49am
Quote (kryll69 @ Oct 7 2016 10:10pm)
did a quick glance of what was said since it is hard to understand you but from the quick glance of what i got i can tell you are way too full of yourself specially for a newby, i've been playing since 2014 and can easily say my left nut has more knowledge about this game then you do in your entire body and based off what you been saying i can tell you are still new to the game and have long ways to go before understanding the game overall
all i simply said was don't give out advice when your this new to the game as you don't have the experience regardless of what you claim and think based off your 1 month or w.e of playing
also don't make false accusations simply due to you being angry maybe take own advice and chill out i accomplished everything this game has to offer minus reaching legendary rank in arena and besides killing lyrith in toa hard
opinions = literally just that your opinion, maybe base things off actual facts vs what you might think

also highest rating in arena in your guild = who cares it is most likely a conq guild or less meaning a noob guild

think about it cuz it rlly doesn't take a genius to figure out - runes are all ABOUT SUB STATS NOT ABOUT BONUS STAT FROM ENTIRE SET the runes you get off scenario are what magic grade at best? meaning not only does dungeons drop them but they drop any rarity of rune meaning MUCH BETTER SUB STATS so again farming dungeon over scenario for runes is always better lol

not gonna play this back n forth game of tag with you since you're one of those it's my way or no way type of ppl (weeks of playing and you understand this game more then all the vets gj bud you are a freaking SW genius think about how much knowledge you can have after yr+ of playing at your rate you will have more knowledge then Barion and Scatfetis) - sarcasm if it was hard for you to see

new to the game giving new ppl information sounds legit
i'll leave you to your amazing advice for all the new players and i'll take my 2 yrs of no experience with the game else where

@Burberry

Aria not only does she make Toa her B but she can be used in most/all other situations as well
Also Lushen will never ever be a HoH monster EVER regardless of whether the all mighty Grim may say otherwise in the near future

tl; dr
Oct 8 2016 10:51am
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 8 2016 08:47am)
would make perfectly sense. actually I would also try to farm him, just for the halloween feeling ^_^

edit: also I got the two rune rewards from the storyline. which ones should I choose? what are the best picks? :)

Fatal is the best, your attacker will be set
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 8 2016 10:58am
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 8 2016 06:51pm)
Fatal is the best, your attacker will be set

I thought about getting a Light Vagabond tomorrow from SD - then I would actually have a great Giants B10 Team - Bernard, Bella, Shannon, LightBearMan and Vagabond (if I get the runes for them). Whats a good runeset combination for the Light Vagabond? :)
Oct 8 2016 12:24pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 8 2016 12:58pm)
I thought about getting a Light Vagabond tomorrow from SD - then I would actually have a great Giants B10 Team - Bernard, Bella, Shannon, LightBearMan and Vagabond (if I get the runes for them). Whats a good runeset combination for the Light Vagabond? :)

early game you want as much hp as can - any combination of 2 sets is fine (energy-energy-focus / energy x3 / energy guard focus) rlly all depends on you

Later on though he will be Vio + Revenge OR Revenge X3.

Also might want to add a mon who can Dot to your giants team
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev13233343536264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll