d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev13132333435264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 7 2016 04:46am
Is it worth to get the Wind Amazon from the Secret Dungeon Event? If so - how many? One or backup for skillups? :)
Gold: 5,500.69
Oct 7 2016 06:18am
Quote (Burberry @ 7 Oct 2016 11:46)
Is it worth to get the Wind Amazon from the Secret Dungeon Event? If so - how many? One or backup for skillups? :)

light/dark and also water arent too bad, but right at your point of progress I would use my energy/refills to either grind for some more 4-5* runes to gear my toons or farm essences/scenario

I could be wrong, after all if you can beat the SD its maybe 10-11 * 5 energy for a 3star which isnt too bad I guess! But still, I never waste time in these SDs, rather get good for the next Hall of Heroes event and a farmable 4* - and prepare yourself for endlessly grinding Level1 of these HoHs for a .. 50% chance of 1/50th piece ^^ if you / we are even able to grind that, but we should
Oct 7 2016 06:25am
Quote (MaryJuana @ Oct 7 2016 02:18pm)
light/dark and also water arent too bad, but right at your point of progress I would use my energy/refills to either grind for some more 4-5* runes to gear my toons or farm essences/scenario

I could be wrong, after all if you can beat the SD its maybe 10-11 * 5 energy for a 3star which isnt too bad I guess! But still, I never waste time in these SDs, rather get good for the next Hall of Heroes event and a farmable 4* - and prepare yourself for endlessly grinding Level1 of these HoHs for a .. 50% chance of 1/50th piece ^^ if you / we are even able to grind that, but we should

I will go for at least one of her - so I have her in storage if I ever want to do the fusion :)

HoH will be next weekend right? I really hope I can get something good then!
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 7 2016 08:13am
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 7 2016 07:25am)
I will go for at least one of her - so I have her in storage if I ever want to do the fusion :)

HoH will be next weekend right? I really hope I can get something good then!

farm at least 2 (1 for sigmarus 1 for valkarie, and honestly I would actually farm 3 if I were u. arang is also very good starter account attacker, better for dungeons then roaq and magic knight) I am gonna farm 2 more I have 1 already, just to be on safe side in case I ever want to use any of them. But yeah don't too pumped for hall of heroes, you probably will not be able to do it yet. you basicly going to need team of 5 stars to auto it, and to manuel it wouldn't be worth it. it will take you like 6 hours literly.
Oct 7 2016 08:26am
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 7 2016 04:13pm)
farm at least 2 (1 for sigmarus 1 for valkarie, and honestly I would actually farm 3 if I were u. arang is also very good starter account attacker, better for dungeons then roaq and magic knight) I am gonna farm 2 more I have 1 already, just to be on safe side in case I ever want to use any of them. But yeah don't too pumped for hall of heroes, you probably will not be able to do it yet. you basicly going to need team of 5 stars to auto it, and to manuel it wouldn't be worth it. it will take you like 6 hours literly.

If they give out Lushen I will even put 12 hours into it :rofl:
Oct 7 2016 08:49am
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 7 2016 09:26am)
If they give out Lushen I will even put 12 hours into it :rofl:

you and 90% of the com2us. however com knows that lushen is too op and top 5 desired hero but ppl who don't have it, and they are in bussnes of making money so seriously dout they will have it lol, but if they do put lushen hoh I will farm 5 of them literly 5 of them so I can rush toa normal
Oct 7 2016 09:17am
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 7 2016 04:49pm)
you and 90% of the com2us. however com knows that lushen is too op and top 5 desired hero but ppl who don't have it, and they are in bussnes of making money so seriously dout they will have it lol, but if they do put lushen hoh I will farm 5 of them literly 5 of them so I can rush toa normal

what was overall the best HoH monster they gave out so far? :)
Oct 7 2016 10:51am
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 7 2016 10:17am)
what was overall the best HoH monster they gave out so far? :)

I am still fairly new, so I only farmed like 2 of them which is horus and Anubis. out of those 2 horus defenatly the best. I am sure there were some nice once though. basicly what I am saying usually they give you situational monsters, not totally horrible once but situational. But I huard that when come selebrated 1 year they opened 4 heroes secret dungeon and you cool pick 1 out of 4 who you want to farm, and 1 of those unit was light unit I think
Gold: 18,025.00
Oct 7 2016 01:22pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 6 2016 11:51pm)
I disagree here though, 6* farmer is a must. it allows you to farm hell boss stages( if your runes aren't terrible and if ur farmer isn't terrible) hell stages drop 5* runes sometimes, like about 20% ish. exp return about the same. also you wont get much swift runes from giants or focus runes, so you can farm boss stages for that (and you will need a lot of swift focus runes early game, shit even late game to be honest)

first off look at one of my previous posts - it is NOT worth farming scenario for runes (huge waste of energy VS farming dungeons) regardless of a chance at 5* runes - farm giants (highest floor you can)

and as i said in the post you quoted any monster can farm pre faimon (tamor mainly) even without needing 6* so no it is not worth 6* ANY farmer as it is a waste (as you even seem to acknowledge when u regret 6* raoq - which happens to farm fine at 5*)

focus on a main farmer as your first 6* that can farm post faimon since the amount of monsters that can farm faimon - post faimon are much less then those that can farm pre faimon

Quote (grimaud @ Oct 7 2016 12:51pm)
I am still fairly new, so I only farmed like 2 of them which is horus and Anubis. out of those 2 horus defenatly the best. I am sure there were some nice once though. basicly what I am saying usually they give you situational monsters, not totally horrible once but situational. But I huard that when come selebrated 1 year they opened 4 heroes secret dungeon and you cool pick 1 out of 4 who you want to farm, and 1 of those unit was light unit I think

maybe offering information isn't the best idea since your new, reminds me of those in game ppl (mostly trolls) who throw out false information to new users and actually fall for it and end up making big regrets/mistakes

This post was edited by kryll69 on Oct 7 2016 01:32pm
Oct 7 2016 01:53pm
Quote (kryll69 @ Oct 7 2016 02:22pm)
first off look at one of my previous posts - it is NOT worth farming scenario for runes (huge waste of energy VS farming dungeons) regardless of a chance at 5* runes - farm giants (highest floor you can)

and as i said in the post you quoted any monster can farm pre faimon (tamor mainly) even without needing 6* so no it is not worth 6* ANY farmer as it is a waste (as you even seem to acknowledge when u regret 6* raoq - which happens to farm fine at 5*)

focus on a main farmer as your first 6* that can farm post faimon since the amount of monsters that can farm faimon - post faimon are much less then those that can farm pre faimon

maybe offering information isn't the best idea since your new, reminds me of those in game ppl (mostly trolls) who throw out false information to new users and actually fall for it and end up making big regrets/mistakes

Wait what? I am free to play player and probably higher ranked then you after playing for 6 weeks, what are u talking about

If I can make it conqueror in 6 weeks of playing summoners war I think I can give ppl advices. Also Iw been 100% free to play. I have better Idea on this game then 90% that play it. and I am good at games like this. Were u in conqorer after 6 weeks? don't think so so chill out. I give advices because I am good at games like this, and I know exactly what I am doing. Also I am not here for advices I am here to give advices. I also disagree with everything you say. So really you waisting your time talking about my play. How far along are you I am just wondering, I am best player in highest rating in arena in my guild and I have players that are palying this game for over a year. like I said, I really don't need your advice, when somebody is asking for an advice state your opinion, if they don't ask you, go talk to trees maybe they will respond better then me. Also if you think farming b4 dungeon will give u better runes then boss hell stages your delusional and bad at this game, no offence.

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 7 2016 02:15pm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev13132333435264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll