d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev13031323334264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 5 2016 02:00pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 5 2016 06:26am)
thanks for all the advices - I havent expected the community to be that active!

made my first 5 star (light inugami), just need to awaken her now - had two water inugami so I really wanted to feed her that while do an evolution the very same time :)

currently thinking about upgrading & awakening my magic knight to 5 stars - she is currently my farmer but I dont think I will use her much after I get baretta. what do you guys think about it? keep the food or get her to 5 and/or awaken her?

baretta is not a farmer, he is usefull for dungeons and toa only. Magic knight can be a farmer, just don't 6 star magic knight, it wouldn't be 100% waiste, water magic knight can actually get fairly decent believe or not, but I wouldn't 6 star her

rune her early game fatal blade atk atk atk or atk crit rate atk, mid game I rune her despair blade atk crit dam atk. I don't use magic knight anymore but she can still be usefull if u don't have better water attackers. but yeah if u planning on using her as a farm def 5 star her and awaken her.

but you can actually just awaken her light inugami and use him as your farmer, water magic knight would be better farmer though. In my opinion first thing you need to do for your progression is to awaken her inumagi and put him in your giants team, then focus on making a farmer

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 5 2016 02:03pm
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 6 2016 02:14am
ok, guess I'll awaken and 5 star my magic knight then :)

What's a FARMER that I should look forward to awaken and 6star?
Gold: 5,500.69
Oct 6 2016 07:04am
Quote (Burberry @ 6 Oct 2016 09:14)

hard to tell actually, mostly nat4-5 make the real great farmers.. until you get some insane farmer like lushen or the right runes to runes also basic monsters to become effective on hard-hell levels I would stick with maybe Raoq as 5*, Water Magic Knight 5* and maybe I am missing some farmables that make good farmers

For me, Raoq did the job quick and 1hitting on faimon1 norm which is OK-Good XP but great Mana Return/Energy!

On my last acc I did farm Hydeni hell w/ perna and later Faimon Hard and almost hell with Su

listing all your mons or nat4s you get helps a lot! :)

We could as well make this a progression thread so we know where everyones at:) I am F2P and (re-)started on 9/14 so around 3 weeks ago:
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 6 2016 12:45pm
Quote (MaryJuana @ Oct 6 2016 03:04pm)
hard to tell actually, mostly nat4-5 make the real great farmers.. until you get some insane farmer like lushen or the right runes to runes also basic monsters to become effective on hard-hell levels I would stick with maybe Raoq as 5*, Water Magic Knight 5* and maybe I am missing some farmables that make good farmers

For me, Raoq did the job quick and 1hitting on faimon1 norm which is OK-Good XP but great Mana Return/Energy!

On my last acc I did farm Hydeni hell w/ perna and later Faimon Hard and almost hell with Su

listing all your mons or nat4s you get helps a lot! :)

We could as well make this a progression thread so we know where everyones at:) I am F2P and (re-)started on 9/14 so around 3 weeks ago:
http://i.imgur.com/eU5szop.png

Kobold Bomber Fire is the only Nat 4 star that I have, I also have Michelle but I summoned her already awakened. Got a Light Bearman, I heard he is good.

Apart from that I have basically all for Veromos xcept for Water Bearman, Fire Living Armor and Wind Minotaurus and all for Baretta xcept for Fire Martial Cat. But I still need to do a shit ton of leveling and getting higher stars first :lol:

My current main Team = Water Magic Knight (not awakened), Light Inugami (not awakened), Bernard (will awaken him in a few mins) and Shannon (already awakened). Next 5 Star will most likely be Shannon and I will feed her a ton of pixies for skillups - If I get Fire Martial Cat soon tho I will get Baretta first and awaken her before 5'ing Shannon :)

Also cool idea, let's make this topic more social, achievements sounds awesome :D
Gold: 5,500.69
Oct 6 2016 01:52pm
Quote (Burberry @ 6 Oct 2016 19:45)
Kobold Bomber Fire is the only Nat 4 star that I have, I also have Michelle but I summoned her already awakened. Got a Light Bearman, I heard he is good.

Apart from that I have basically all for Veromos xcept for Water Bearman, Fire Living Armor and Wind Minotaurus and all for Baretta xcept for Fire Martial Cat. But I still need to do a shit ton of leveling and getting higher stars first :lol:

My current main Team = Water Magic Knight (not awakened), Light Inugami (not awakened), Bernard (will awaken him in a few mins) and Shannon (already awakened). Next 5 Star will most likely be Shannon and I will feed her a ton of pixies for skillups - If I get Fire Martial Cat soon tho I will get Baretta first and awaken her before 5'ing Shannon :)

Also cool idea, let's make this topic more social, achievements sounds awesome :D

pretty nice that youre already on pace with the vero fodder, I just got my fire living armor today after almost 4 complete refills and like 1M mana put into runes of shannon and briand to be able to auto Ferun Hell3 with 95% success rate..

What level are you? Your team sounds pretty standard so far

Altho people say dont buy premium packs and rather do refills I suggest to also buy like 2-3 Premium Packs while leveling up to 40 or well 50 nowadays! but thats just me, on my first acc I got lucky and had 4 nat5* before I even hit 40, now im lvl38 and so far I got Wind & Water Death Knight, orochi, delphoi, chilling and fire kobold (lol hes useless except for necro which is .. well endgame-ish)

As for later, you will drop some MS in GB and other dungeons as well as get them (more or less) frequently in the shop, so from some point on when you are able to grind GB10 you wont need to look back at those premium packs anymore (except if youre a little lightning addict)

I bought 2 Premium Packs so far and I think I wont buy another one since my crystals will go into XP boosters and refills to farm the essences and level up fodder for vero fusion:) I hope I can get Kumae on darkness day this week then I got all units for fusion and only lack some essences (already farmed almost 100mid magics etc.)

Well anyway, keep it up, PMd u my ign, ttyl :)

This post was edited by MaryJuana on Oct 6 2016 01:53pm
Gold: 18,025.00
Oct 6 2016 04:12pm
i started back in nov 2014 (after halloween) took breaks here n there then quit months ago, was hoping the homunculus patch would be interesting enough to get me back into it but nope just cannot do it too boring for me now nothing left to accomplish
have all basic element 1-4* nats (besides 6 4*nats missing, hwa,lisa,galleon,briand happen to be among them which i couldn't get for the life of me)

only managed to summon 3 5* nats (not including fusions and guild ifrits) Fire monkey king, Ritesh, Seara

only spent about $25-$30 on the game which only went to the $5-6 packs

still have 40k crystals unused so if i ever do start up again i'll be more then set(since march 2015 i only ever used refills as premium packs weren't worth it since the amount of Ms i was getting weekly off the magic shop and drops alone made up for never needing to buy PP ever again)

Oct 6 2016 04:56pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 6 2016 03:14am)

I 6* raoq first (fire inugami) but we all learn on your mistakes. I would recommend 6* your giants team attacker (this way you get both uses out of it) whatever your attacker is, many options, but mainly you looking at wind units. many choices really. its too early to tell what u will want to 6* so far. just get 5 starting your intire giants team first (and maybe you will pull somebody cool by then) then post your options here or pm me and I will give u my opinion on it if u want. but yeah first 5 star your intire giants team I would start with core units because most likely they will not be replaced for a long time (aka bella, Shannon, Bernard)

If you really want to spend $ on it, just buy cristals for your refreshes, don't buy premium packs though, its a waiste, what are 5 star monsters good for when you don't have runes to utilize them

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 6 2016 05:08pm
Oct 6 2016 05:11pm
Quote (kryll69 @ Oct 6 2016 05:12pm)
i started back in nov 2014 (after halloween) took breaks here n there then quit months ago, was hoping the homunculus patch would be interesting enough to get me back into it but nope just cannot do it too boring for me now nothing left to accomplish
have all basic element 1-4* nats (besides 6 4*nats missing, hwa,lisa,galleon,briand happen to be among them which i couldn't get for the life of me)

only managed to summon 3 5* nats (not including fusions and guild ifrits) Fire monkey king, Ritesh, Seara

only spent about $25-$30 on the game which only went to the $5-6 packs

still have 40k crystals unused so if i ever do start up again i'll be more then set(since march 2015 i only ever used refills as premium packs weren't worth it since the amount of Ms i was getting weekly off the magic shop and drops alone made up for never needing to buy PP ever again)

all 3 units that you summon are op though lol. seara is one of the most op units in the game, I am super jealous, my first nat five was dark Anubis (anubises are nat 4 but dark one is natural 5 star and he rapes, but not as good as your units lol)

Hey guys save up all of your fission fotter it will speed up your progression later on (this is for biggining player)

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 6 2016 05:12pm
Gold: 18,025.00
Oct 6 2016 05:18pm
raoq can farm fine at 5* as can water magic knight

typically a farmer you should work towards 6*ing is someone who can farm faimon - post faimon quickly (faimon or aiden imo is what you should aim for)
mine was fuco was able to farm aiden, ferun or mt.runar without the need for good/great runes thanks to his shield passive

no point making your farmer 6* if all he can do is pre faimon since tamor happens to be an area most/all mons can easily farm already even before making them 6*

Oct 6 2016 09:51pm
Quote (kryll69 @ Oct 6 2016 06:18pm)
raoq can farm fine at 5* as can water magic knight

typically a farmer you should work towards 6*ing is someone who can farm faimon - post faimon quickly (faimon or aiden imo is what you should aim for)
mine was fuco was able to farm aiden, ferun or mt.runar without the need for good/great runes thanks to his shield passive

no point making your farmer 6* if all he can do is pre faimon since tamor happens to be an area most/all mons can easily farm already even before making them 6*

I disagree here though, 6* farmer is a must. it allows you to farm hell boss stages( if your runes aren't terrible and if ur farmer isn't terrible) hell stages drop 5* runes sometimes, like about 20% ish. exp return about the same. also you wont get much swift runes from giants or focus runes, so you can farm boss stages for that (and you will need a lot of swift focus runes early game, shit even late game to be honest)
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev13031323334264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll