d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev12930313233264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Oct 2 2016 10:01am
Fairly new player here and I have a few questions ^_^

1) Nat 5 means a 5 "golden" star monster (not awakened) right?
2) Does it make a difference if I awaken a monster first and evolve it afterwards or the other way round?
3) In a vid I saw someone getting an awakened monster instead of the regular one (a good one iirc) and the person was like, fck - RIP - I wanted that as a Nat. - Isnt the awakened version always better? Why was he sad about it?
4) Whats the drop rate of the Griffon in North Desert (Difficutly: Hell)? I've been farming for days with nearly all of my energy but still nothing ( only serpents :/ )
5) Whats the best way to get Fire Martial Cat and Water magical archer?

My current goals for my team:

Shannon -> Got her
Bella -> Got Light Inugami - will awaken her when she becomes a 4 star
Baretta -> Got 2 Ingredients but need to 4 Star and max level and awake them and then get the other two ingredients
Veromos - LOL - got the dark yeti and fire beast hunter so far

Any help, inputs, comments or whatever are highly appreciated :)
Gold: 3,358.00
Oct 2 2016 12:24pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 2 2016 11:01am)
Fairly new player here and I have a few questions ^_^

1) Nat 5 means a 5 "golden" star monster (not awakened) right?
2) Does it make a difference if I awaken a monster first and evolve it afterwards or the other way round?
3) In a vid I saw someone getting an awakened monster instead of the regular one (a good one iirc) and the person was like, fck - RIP - I wanted that as a Nat. - Isnt the awakened version always better? Why was he sad about it?
4) Whats the drop rate of the Griffon in North Desert (Difficutly: Hell)? I've been farming for days with nearly all of my energy but still nothing ( only serpents :/ )
5) Whats the best way to get Fire Martial Cat and Water magical archer?

My current goals for my team:

Shannon -> Got her
Bella -> Got Light Inugami - will awaken her when she becomes a 4 star
Baretta -> Got 2 Ingredients but need to 4 Star and max level and awake them and then get the other two ingredients
Veromos - LOL - got the dark yeti and fire beast hunter so far

Any help, inputs, comments or whatever are highly appreciated :)

1 Nat five means when you summon it it comes 5 star golden (if its purple 5 star when u summon its fake nat 5 aka natural 4 star just awaken already)
2 (depands) if you doing it to ex wind pixie you should awaken her first (basicly if u get thierd spell from awakening then you awake it first) although u should max out wind pixie b4 u use her anyways because she is nat 2
3 means he was hoping for nat 5 and he got fake nat 5 (summoning rate is 1 out of 200 will be nat 5) (1 out of 11 nat 4) so getting nat 4 awakened intead of nat 5 is a rip
4 drop rate for monsters is about 1% in normal 1.5% hard. 2% hell (not 100% positive but about that)
5 guild shop is an option but I don't recommend it (unless you are very desparate for it) * use guild points for rainbomon and efrit only (unless you are desparate and you have no luck)
chances are u will pull those moneers out of mystical scrolls or even uknown scrolls if u lucky

your goal
depands where your goal leaning towards
looks like youre really early game so your main focus should be completing giants and getting early lvls on toa
so shanon
Bernard
bella (or you can use wind yeti very good starter healer btw)
(berata is more for toa, but will work for giants up to b8) b10 will be element desadventage
(veromos) youre very lucky fire beast hunter and dark yeti is hardest to come by actually (you can use vero basicly anyways, probably top 10 usefull moster in the game)

so giants I would go (early game)
Shannon
Bernard
bella
vero
chesun (if u don't have chesun use wind yeti or darion aka light vagabond)

toa (all aoa attackers have to be on despair runes aka shanon and beratta)
Shannon
Bernard
bella
baretta
(can use veromos if u have him already if not use another healer or aoe attacker on desparare)

dragons (this honestly is where I am at, so its already more of later game contant you need to lock out giants b10 on auto b4 u transition str8 to dragons b8)
only thing you will chance is you will use megan intead of wind pexie (due to elemental disadvantage)

Last tip, make sure you max skill your mosters (some monsters don't require max skilling however its obvious a plus (example baratta)
Oct 2 2016 03:17pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 2 2016 08:24pm)
1 Nat five means when you summon it it comes 5 star golden (if its purple 5 star when u summon its fake nat 5 aka natural 4 star just awaken already)
2 (depands) if you doing it to ex wind pixie you should awaken her first (basicly if u get thierd spell from awakening then you awake it first) although u should max out wind pixie b4 u use her anyways because she is nat 2
3 means he was hoping for nat 5 and he got fake nat 5 (summoning rate is 1 out of 200 will be nat 5) (1 out of 11 nat 4) so getting nat 4 awakened intead of nat 5 is a rip
4 drop rate for monsters is about 1% in normal 1.5% hard. 2% hell (not 100% positive but about that)
5 guild shop is an option but I don't recommend it (unless you are very desparate for it) * use guild points for rainbomon and efrit only (unless you are desparate and you have no luck)
chances are u will pull those moneers out of mystical scrolls or even uknown scrolls if u lucky

your goal
depands where your goal leaning towards
looks like youre really early game so your main focus should be completing giants and getting early lvls on toa
so shanon
Bernard
bella (or you can use wind yeti very good starter healer btw)
(berata is more for toa, but will work for giants up to b8) b10 will be element desadventage
(veromos) youre very lucky fire beast hunter and dark yeti is hardest to come by actually (you can use vero basicly anyways, probably top 10 usefull moster in the game)

so giants I would go (early game)
Shannon
Bernard
bella
vero
chesun (if u don't have chesun use wind yeti or darion aka light vagabond)

toa (all aoa attackers have to be on despair runes aka shanon and beratta)
Shannon
Bernard
bella
baretta
(can use veromos if u have him already if not use another healer or aoe attacker on desparare)

dragons (this honestly is where I am at, so its already more of later game contant you need to lock out giants b10 on auto b4 u transition str8 to dragons b8)
only thing you will chance is you will use megan intead of wind pexie (due to elemental disadvantage)

Last tip, make sure you max skill your mosters (some monsters don't require max skilling however its obvious a plus (example baratta)

Wow thanks alot for this great and detailed reply. I'm currently grinding for Bernard - he is on top priority at the moment, but I get nothing apart from those fcking serpents :lol:

I'm watching alot of Schizophrenic Gamer vids and they help me out alot. I want to get a water homunculus because of him now but I guess thats a "R.I.P. I can think about that in 2017 again" :rofl:
Oct 2 2016 07:44pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 2 2016 04:17pm)
Wow thanks alot for this great and detailed reply. I'm currently grinding for Bernard - he is on top priority at the moment, but I get nothing apart from those fcking serpents :lol:

I'm watching alot of Schizophrenic Gamer vids and they help me out alot. I want to get a water homunculus because of him now but I guess thats a "R.I.P. I can think about that in 2017 again" :rofl:

jewbagel is helpful but not that helpful. he is way more late game and he doesn't focus early game players at all. use this guy intead. he has a lot of early game guides

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp76b_m_wL_Mb5SFuDQlUsg
Oct 3 2016 02:48pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 3 2016 03:44am)
jewbagel is helpful but not that helpful. he is way more late game and he doesn't focus early game players at all. use this guy intead. he has a lot of early game guides

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp76b_m_wL_Mb5SFuDQlUsg

oh I watched him too :)

well my plan for now is pretty basic. get a few mediocre runes for my team and level/skill it up whilst farming for veros material. I guess I'm already occupied with what I have to do next :thumbsup:
Oct 3 2016 09:35pm
Quote (Burberry @ Oct 3 2016 03:48pm)
oh I watched him too :)

well my plan for now is pretty basic. get a few mediocre runes for my team and level/skill it up whilst farming for veros material. I guess I'm already occupied with what I have to do next :thumbsup:

yeah, just farm farm farm,

1 more suggestion buy devilmon every week, and save them until you get natural 5 star or unitll you fuse vero (which ever is first) unless you pull useless nat like hell lady lol
Oct 4 2016 01:11am
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 4 2016 05:35am)

1 more suggestion buy devilmon every week, and save them until you get natural 5 star or unitll you fuse vero (which ever is first) unless you pull useless nat like hell lady lol

yeah I've been getting as many devilmoons as possible already :)
Gold: 18,025.00
Oct 4 2016 04:02pm
Quote (grimaud @ Oct 3 2016 11:35pm)

@grimaud
since when were hell ladies useless -
- raki is an Ao beast who can easily dish out 3x+ what arnold can extort along with her being able to revive block if enemy dies from the skill
- asima is an aoe beast (pvp and pve including toa) and super fun to use (the funnest mon in game to use imo)
- craka a top notch reviver (imo among the best revivers in game along with iona/briand)
- ethna is capable of removing beneficial effects from an enemy and stunning while having nice dmg output (not to mention being added to a short list of mons like eshir who can 1 shot theo)
- beth can't comment much on her as i haven't used her since they added the destroy effect (wouldn't deem her useless though regardless)
+ second skill AoE maxed is only on a 2 turn Cooldown (raki, craka, ethna have Aoe def break) (asima, beth have Aoe Dots with 50% dmg increase to enemies with a Dot applied to them)
none of which scream useless to me

first time seeing someone deem Hell ladies useless (besides the odd user claiming beth useless after her change) but hell ladies in general never, as for a nat 5 being useless None exist they all have uses
(Yes that even goes for Rakan he may not be Taor or Lagmaron but Rakan shines when used in Guild Wars)
technically all monsters in the game do have a use but majority of them are easily replaced

@burberry
I definitely agree with the devilmon part it is a must buy every week

2) No in general it doesn't matter if u awaken or evolve first
4) not sure on drop rate for monsters as C2U has never released this type of info but for me personally bernards tend to drop like flies with the odd serpent drop
5) as for the best way to get a specific non farmable monster needed your best bet is going to be with the Exclusive summons (stone summon) during the list that said monster is on

- focus on a giant team asap (start on highest floor u can, the runes that u get will allow u to push to the higher floors much easier/quicker then trying to farm scenario for runes)
- giants before dragons, dragons before necro, don't bother with raids for awhile as it is useless enchanting low level/bad runes
- fuse vero asap
- first 6* u make should typically be a farmer to help speed up future leveling progress
- Imo join a guild whenever u can even if you do not participate in the weekly attacks you will still be rewarded some Gp when your team wins (10gp per win if i recall) which is a nice bonus for low level users or ppl who just cannot win/participate in guild attacks
eventually when u can start participating in Gw and win aim for a farming guild as you will be facing much easier users while still gaining a solid amount of Gp weekly

Oct 4 2016 10:00pm
Quote (kryll69 @ Oct 4 2016 05:02pm)
@grimaud
since when were hell ladies useless -
- raki is an Ao beast who can easily dish out 3x+ what arnold can extort along with her being able to revive block if enemy dies from the skill
- asima is an aoe beast (pvp and pve including toa) and super fun to use (the funnest mon in game to use imo)
- craka a top notch reviver (imo among the best revivers in game along with iona/briand)
- ethna is capable of removing beneficial effects from an enemy and stunning while having nice dmg output (not to mention being added to a short list of mons like eshir who can 1 shot theo)
- beth can't comment much on her as i haven't used her since they added the destroy effect (wouldn't deem her useless though regardless)
+ second skill AoE maxed is only on a 2 turn Cooldown (raki, craka, ethna have Aoe def break) (asima, beth have Aoe Dots with 50% dmg increase to enemies with a Dot applied to them)
none of which scream useless to me

first time seeing someone deem Hell ladies useless (besides the odd user claiming beth useless after her change) but hell ladies in general never, as for a nat 5 being useless None exist they all have uses
(Yes that even goes for Rakan he may not be Taor or Lagmaron but Rakan shines when used in Guild Wars)
technically all monsters in the game do have a use but majority of them are easily replaced

@burberry
I definitely agree with the devilmon part it is a must buy every week

2) No in general it doesn't matter if u awaken or evolve first
4) not sure on drop rate for monsters as C2U has never released this type of info but for me personally bernards tend to drop like flies with the odd serpent drop
5) as for the best way to get a specific non farmable monster needed your best bet is going to be with the Exclusive summons (stone summon) during the list that said monster is on

- focus on a giant team asap (start on highest floor u can, the runes that u get will allow u to push to the higher floors much easier/quicker then trying to farm scenario for runes)
- giants before dragons, dragons before necro, don't bother with raids for awhile as it is useless enchanting low level/bad runes
- fuse vero asap
- first 6* u make should typically be a farmer to help speed up future leveling progress
- Imo join a guild whenever u can even if you do not participate in the weekly attacks you will still be rewarded some Gp when your team wins (10gp per win if i recall) which is a nice bonus for low level users or ppl who just cannot win/participate in guild attacks
eventually when u can start participating in Gw and win aim for a farming guild as you will be facing much easier users while still gaining a solid amount of Gp weekly

summoners war is all about runes, you can make any moster great. but there is a but, he is early game like GB5 right now, he needs to focus on farmable team for giants (he is free to play)
let me ask you another question would you use hell lady in giants? that's where useless commend came from. We all have a right for an opinion, I feel like if I would pull hell lady it would be almost a waite, other then Craka, I would use her, but that about it.

This post was edited by grimaud on Oct 4 2016 10:14pm
Oct 5 2016 05:26am
thanks for all the advices - I havent expected the community to be that active!

made my first 5 star (light inugami), just need to awaken her now - had two water inugami so I really wanted to feed her that while do an evolution the very same time :)

currently thinking about upgrading & awakening my magic knight to 5 stars - she is currently my farmer but I dont think I will use her much after I get baretta. what do you guys think about it? keep the food or get her to 5 and/or awaken her?
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev12930313233264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll