d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev11415161718264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 783.00
Dec 1 2015 10:25pm
Quote (eXpLegend @ Dec 1 2015 09:19pm)
It was a bug, not a nerf. The passive proc'd more than it was suppose to.

I think Water Skydancer might be decent for necro. I know Hwahee is, they have similar multi hit skill.

I got Wind Mermaid from my LS.
Teon and Awakened Dark Serpent from L/D
40 Mystics only 3 stars

Hopefully my luck will look up for the Chasun stone rotation.

no it was just procing on multi hits which it actually never said it was to only proc on first hit it actually said with every hit.

so yes it was a nerf not a "fix"

and to back the evidence up, here is the nerf.

Before: Jultan's passive procs at the same time the enemy lands the crit.
Now: Jultan's passive activates after the enemy's attack and when the enemy has gone back to his position. Jultan even counterattacks first (if on Revenge runes), before his passive procs.

his skill states Contaminated Blood (Passive): Inflicts 12% of my MAX HP as damage when you're attacked with a critical hit and weakens the Defense for 1 turn withevery attack. [Automatic Effect]

so it was indeed nerfed however you want to look at it.

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Dec 1 2015 10:30pm
Gold: 75,722.17
Dec 1 2015 10:44pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Dec 2 2015 12:25am)
no it was just procing on multi hits which it actually never said it was to only proc on first hit it actually said with every hit.

so yes it was a nerf not a "fix"

and to back the evidence up, here is the nerf.

Before: Jultan's passive procs at the same time the enemy lands the crit.
Now: Jultan's passive activates after the enemy's attack and when the enemy has gone back to his position. Jultan even counterattacks first (if on Revenge runes), before his passive procs.

his skill states Contaminated Blood (Passive): Inflicts 12% of my MAX HP as damage when you're attacked with a critical hit and weakens the Defense for 1 turn withevery attack. [Automatic Effect]

so it was indeed nerfed however you want to look at it.

No, for example Lushen does Amputation Magic, it shoots three rows of cards. Only the first one can proc a stun if you use despair. I.E attacks with mutli hit only count as one attack/turn. That is why it was a bug. Skills that had multi hit and crit, would cause the passive to proc multiple times when it was only suppose to proc once.

Thats how some people see the mechanic working.
Dec 2 2015 01:21pm
Quote (eXpLegend @ Dec 1 2015 10:44pm)
No, for example Lushen does Amputation Magic, it shoots three rows of cards. Only the first one can proc a stun if you use despair. I.E attacks with mutli hit only count as one attack/turn. That is why it was a bug. Skills that had multi hit and crit, would cause the passive to proc multiple times when it was only suppose to proc once.

Thats how some people see the mechanic working.

no, thats just the way despair works for balance issues.
theres plenty of even passives that proc after multiple hits, just look at the passive on golems, reduces dmg at low hp or w/e dont feel like googling the exact wording, but passive procs on each hit.

look at wind serpent, damage reduced by half or whatever against fire units, again, procs on every hit, not just the first hit.

you're using despair as an example which is a terrible idea, because no shit despair only works on first hit because that would be retarded op, considering pierrets hit like what 6 times? lmfao can you say perma stuns?

if what you were saying were actually true, even multi hit skills like anavel's defense break wouldn't be able to apply debuffs on the second+ hit, because its "1 hit" in your theory, which is completely false and im sure you realize that now.

i didn't get to g2 by not understanding mechanics <_<

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Dec 2 2015 01:22pm
Gold: 524.00
Dec 4 2015 07:45pm
Only lvl 22 but if anyone wants to add me my IGN is DamiaNx88

I have a 35 pungbaek as rep.
Gold: 10,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 5 2015 07:54pm
I play 5 accounts in SW. If you are low to mid level, I cochair a farming guild called we da creek!!!
Gold: 4,046.00
Dec 10 2015 03:07pm
wooooo rift of worlds opened, exciting.

I can handle Lvl 3 rift reliably, but requires allies to do same.

I need someone with 41% resist for leader skill, someone who can put heal block debuff on boss reliably, and as added bonus, someone who puts branding on boss would be nice but not needed (just speeds it up).
Dec 11 2015 02:22pm
Quote (suzakuii @ Dec 10 2015 03:07pm)
wooooo rift of worlds opened, exciting.

I can handle Lvl 3 rift reliably, but requires allies to do same.

I need someone with 41% resist for leader skill, someone who can put heal block debuff on boss reliably, and as added bonus, someone who puts branding on boss would be nice but not needed (just speeds it up).

i like the new world boss feature too.
actually gives you a reason to work on more monsters.
has pretty decent rewards
Gold: 524.00
Dec 11 2015 03:58pm
Looking for strong reps to farm :( lvl 24 now with an ok runes max 5* pungbaek as rep. Plzzz
Dec 11 2015 07:32pm
mm the raids, seems like to get through lvl 4/5 it becomes increasingly difficult to do a rainbow team.

people who finished lvl 5 were saying mono teams is the way to do it efficiently since leader skills are stronger when restricted to a single color.

[people said Water Dragon Knight, Water Archangel, Water Garuda is one of the more solid core of teams though obv so difficult to get that kind of team... and one of the members have to use water sylphid to give 50% resist]
Dec 11 2015 07:40pm
Quote (DamiaN @ Dec 11 2015 04:58pm)
Looking for strong reps to farm :( lvl 24 now with an ok runes max 5* pungbaek as rep. Plzzz

well i dont mind adding you, my lumi can help farm a lot of places, B9 giant boss (100% soloing boss), B10 Dragon boss (only at around 60% success rate if solo dragon boss since runes not optimized to do better), or xp farm at faimon hell b1.

My ign is Mitsuyoshi, feel free to add me.
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev11415161718264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll