d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor > Trash Talk / Stat Talk / Bet Talk
Prev14445464748211Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,049.00
Aug 8 2017 02:44pm
Was the talk about Conor getting knocked out during sparring session true or false?
Gold: 83.00
Aug 8 2017 02:48pm
Quote (zwitterion34 @ Aug 8 2017 01:44pm)
Was the talk about Conor getting knocked out during sparring session true or false?

You do the math.
Gold: 0.30
Aug 9 2017 12:52pm
Aug 9 2017 01:20pm
Gold: 990.22
Aug 9 2017 03:06pm
Quote (Majithor @ Aug 9 2017 03:52pm)

well that vid shows him so exhausted he can barely stand when he got up
seems legit
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 9 2017 03:06pm
The hype is real, and one can only expect that this will be the biggest PPV event of all-time.

Here's my big question PART A: does anyone think Conor is shook?

The 1st time he looked shook was in the first fight against Nate. He looked both bloated and depleted, low-energy and mentally unprepared. But that probably comes down to a really bad gain & drop -- bad planning, bad training camp, bad last minute adjustments.

PART B is: does anyone think Floyd is shook?

One thing I know for sure is that Floyd looked pretty serious in the conference where he asked if anyone smelled a bitch and then he said it was Conor. I don't think Conor's talk game has been as on point with Floyd, but then again, what do you say about an extremely wealthy guy who nearly has the best record in boxing history in any class? I think the point to hit would be about him turning into a defensive shell toward the end of his career.
Gold: 83.00
Aug 9 2017 03:53pm
Neither are shook.

This is Floyd's best fight difficulty to payoff ratio he's ever had. Or ever dreamed of having.

Conor isn't even expected to last more than a few rounds by most people. He said it himself too, this is half a fight. Physically he doesn't have to worry about taking a shin bone or elbow to the face. And he'll quadruple his net worth for it. He can't lose.

They're both happy. All this talk is for show.
Gold: 16.80
Aug 9 2017 04:27pm
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Aug 9 2017 03:06pm)
The hype is real, and one can only expect that this will be the biggest PPV event of all-time.

Here's my big question PART A: does anyone think Conor is shook?

The 1st time he looked shook was in the first fight against Nate. He looked both bloated and depleted, low-energy and mentally unprepared. But that probably comes down to a really bad gain & drop -- bad planning, bad training camp, bad last minute adjustments.

PART B is: does anyone think Floyd is shook?

One thing I know for sure is that Floyd looked pretty serious in the conference where he asked if anyone smelled a bitch and then he said it was Conor. I don't think Conor's talk game has been as on point with Floyd, but then again, what do you say about an extremely wealthy guy who nearly has the best record in boxing history in any class? I think the point to hit would be about him turning into a defensive shell toward the end of his career.

Hasn't been on point? Nearly the best boxing record? He looked serious when he said he smells a bitch? Conor did touch on him being defensive. He said his punches will break the guard.

Are you and Xaos in a competition for who can say the most wrong shit in a post that sounds serious but is actually a troll or is this shit for real?

Quote (Lethdar @ Aug 9 2017 03:53pm)
Neither are shook.

This is Floyd's best fight difficulty to payoff ratio he's ever had. Or ever dreamed of having.

Conor isn't even expected to last more than a few rounds by most people. He said it himself too, this is half a fight. Physically he doesn't have to worry about taking a shin bone or elbow to the face. And he'll quadruple his net worth for it. He can't lose.

They're both happy. All this talk is for show.

It's pretty funny to hear people talk like these dudes aren't high fiving eachother and shit backstage.
Aug 9 2017 04:34pm
Quote (MattBrown @ Aug 9 2017 11:06am)
well that vid shows him so exhausted he can barely stand when he got up
seems legit

i was thinking the same thing

usually where there's smoke there's fire.

and paulie was saying he got outworked by conor lol
Gold: 11,376.21
Aug 9 2017 04:49pm
Quote (Gangbang @ Aug 9 2017 06:27pm)
Hasn't been on point? Nearly the best boxing record? He looked serious when he said he smells a bitch? Conor did touch on him being defensive. He said his punches will break the guard.

Are you and Xaos in a competition for who can say the most wrong shit in a post that sounds serious but is actually a troll or is this shit for real?

It's pretty funny to hear people talk like these dudes aren't high fiving eachother and shit backstage.

Idk people talk as if they're taking this fight lightly. I've heard people say "Conor doesn't actually think he can win, he just wants a payday." If you think Conor doesn't go to bed and wake up every morning envisioning himself k.o.'ing Floyd you're crazy. Conor has a warriors mentality and lives and breaths defeating Floyd at this time.

I've also heard people say "Floyd will throw so then they can fight again and get an even bigger payday." No amount of money on earth would get Floyd to throw his perfect record lol
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev14445464748211Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll