d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor > Trash Talk / Stat Talk / Bet Talk
Prev14142434445211Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.30
Aug 2 2017 11:05am
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/2/16081598/midnight-mania-malignaggi-has-newfound-respect-for-mcgregor-this-guy-really-believes-it
"It makes me respect McGregor to see his work ethic that he's put into the training camp,” Malignaggi told Sky Sports. “Seeing him work hard every day and see that he's really determined to upset the odds.”

"When you talk to Conor, at first I started thinking this guy doesn't really think he's going to win this, it's just a $100 million fight for him,” he continued. "Then when you really start to talk to him, you start to realize that this guy really believes it down deep inside his heart and he's got every reason to, because every time he's been doubted in his life he has been able to overcome those odds and win, no matter what it is.”
That authenticity of belief is at the core of McGregor’s drug-free efforts for this fight, and as Malignaggi sees it, is a result of McGregor’s background and story.

"Come out of poverty, become a UFC champion, become a two-time two-weight UFC champion,” Malignaggi said. “Whatever it's been, he's done it. He has no reason to ever doubt himself, because he is yet to be proven wrong.”

"From the outside, we're going to doubt him again, but Conor McGregor doesn't have any doubts in his mind."
And even if McGregor doesn’t have “Oh my god” power, Malignaggi says he does have some unique tools he brings to the table.

"Timing wise it makes it a little bit different to time. I'm not going to say difficult to time, because you can get a timing on him, but at first glance you are not going to get a look that you're accustomed to and then depending on him, his aggression, his non-aggression, because Conor has different methods of executing his little game-plans that he has,” Malignaggi explained.

"It's going to be up to Conor to throw those little curve balls here and there and throw things a bit out of line for Floyd, and see if he can get Floyd's respect."
Aug 2 2017 11:35am
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/2/16082420/training-partner-conor-mcgregor-and-paulie-malignaggis-sparring-session-was-like-a-full-on-fight
However, in his latest column for the Irish News, commonwealth youth silver medalist and McGregor sparring partner, Tiernan Bradley, claimed that McGregor and Paulie Malignaggi’s sparring session resembled a “full-on fight”.

According to the 20-year-old, McGregor told his team before hand that he wanted to fight Malignaggi, not spar him.

“I was in Paulie’s corner and although he hasn’t fought since March and is retired, he’s getting sharper by the day,” Bradley explained.

“You can see he’s still a class operator, and it was an interesting spar to watch – more a full on fight actually. Conor told us all when Paulie came into camp ‘this is not a spar, I want to fight him. I’m ready for a war’.”

After his first sparring session with McGregor, Malignaggi appeared on The Jim Rome Show and said that the Irishman doesn’t have ‘Oh my God’ power.

Bradley thinks that Malignaggi should watch what he says, as ‘The Notorious’ will be looking to knock him out the next time they spar.

“Paulie was talking to him in between rounds, trying to give him advice, but then he was getting slapped in the face,” recalled Bradley.

“I saw what he said about Conor’s power, and he’s playing a bit of a dangerous game because he still has more spars to go with Conor, and Conor will be out there to knock him out. He’ll want to show him he has ‘oh my God’ power.”
Gold: 6,487.40
Aug 6 2017 05:29pm
If a slow Nate who is mainly a Bjj athlete was able to do that, what do you think Floyd will do in 3 weeks ? lol
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 7 2017 09:49am
Quote (nekrotic @ Aug 6 2017 07:29pm)
If a slow Nate who is mainly a Bjj athlete was able to do that, what do you think Floyd will do in 3 weeks ? lol
https://i.imgur.com/DjEzRFI.gif

it's gunna be rough.
Gold: 83.00
Aug 7 2017 04:43pm
Aug 7 2017 04:59pm
The arrogant clown is about to get humbled on 26th
Its going to taste so good to see him getting pick apart by Money round by round until he throw the towel
Aug 7 2017 04:59pm
Quote (Lethdar @ Aug 7 2017 12:43pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdCpoQ2EFig

this guy is so full of it lol can't believe he's saying this shit after all the shit he talked b4 hand

he must have really got his ass beat
Aug 7 2017 05:02pm
Quote (Majithor @ 7 Aug 2017 17:59)
this guy is so full of it lol can't believe he's saying this shit after all the shit he talked b4 hand

he must have really got his ass beat

In a real boxing fight tomorrow morning Paulie would kick his ass easily.
You must have a real problem for not be able to see the evidence, and Im not joking about that
Gold: 0.00
Aug 7 2017 05:11pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Aug 7 2017 11:02pm)
In a real boxing fight tomorrow morning Paulie would kick his ass easily.
You must have a real problem for not be able to see the evidence, and Im not joking about that

Why do you hate conor so much?
Aug 7 2017 05:14pm
Quote (Fromage @ 7 Aug 2017 18:11)
Why do you hate conor so much?

why do you worship conor so much ?
a simple question brings another one..
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev14142434445211Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll