d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1172817291730173117321794Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Oct 11 2019 06:37pm
Reigns vs Rollins match was epic ruined by the Fiend...kinda expected that ending but damn..shit ending.

Im loving the new style draft, lol rollins didnt get picked 1st round picked? nobody want the universal title on their brand? facepalm lol
Alot of these picks make no sense as first round draft picks, aj styles? lolll

Btw Jericho is a fkin GOD, literally making AEW on the map by himself with his legendary status, everything he touch, say or has in his entourage become important by assiociation
NXT Looks like a fkin high school gym in the dark compared to AEW, I never had interest in NXT. AEW im actually interested in it and may start watching fully just because of jericho even tho I dont rly care about anyone beside cody and jericho...I might get to know few other wrestlers on their brand
Warn: 50%
Oct 11 2019 06:38pm
Quote (Nevada @ Oct 11 2019 08:37pm)
Reigns vs Rollins match was epic ruined by the Fiend...kinda expected that ending but damn..shit ending.

Im loving the new style draft, lol rollins didnt get picked 1st round picked? nobody want the universal title on their brand? facepalm lol
Alot of these picks make no sense as first round draft picks, aj styles? lolll

Btw Jericho is a fkin GOD, literally making AEW on the map by himself with his legendary status, everything he touch, say or has in his entourage become important by assiociation
NXT Looks like a fkin high school gym in the dark compared to AEW, I never had interest in NXT. AEW im actually interested in it and may start watching fully just because of jericho even tho I dont rly care about anyone beside cody and jericho...I might get to know few other wrestlers on their brand

yet kenny omega is widely regarded as the greatest in ring talent in history, and has the only ever 7 star match rating to have ever been given, lol.
Oct 11 2019 06:39pm
Quote (KyushU @ Oct 11 2019 08:38pm)
yet kenny omega is widely regarded as the greatest in ring talent in history, and has the only ever 7 star match rating to have ever been given, lol.

Ya I know omega okada etc just have no investment in them, dont really watch them

Oct 11 2019 06:43pm
Quote (Nevada @ Oct 11 2019 08:39pm)
Ya I know omega okada etc just have no investment in them, dont really watch them

well if you love and respect jericho so much just look at the facts;

jericho literally ditched wwe when he started begging to get a match with omega in japan,
jericho is the most charismatic star in history of wrestling and the one thing left on his bucket list before he retired, was to wrestle kenny.
after having gotten the chance to work with omega just one time, he decided to go all in on making a new company with him and kenny in it.
after working with him just one time, he immediately compared him to brett hart who before kenny was regarded as the safest guy to ever work with.

This post was edited by KyushU on Oct 11 2019 06:45pm
Oct 11 2019 06:45pm
Quote (KyushU @ Oct 11 2019 08:43pm)
well if you love and respect jericho so much just look at the facts;

jericho literally ditched wwe when he started begging to get a match with omega in japan,
jericho is the most charismatic star in history of wrestling and the one thing left on his bucket list before he retired, was to wrestle kenny.
after having gotten the chance to work with omega just one time, he decided to go all in on making a new company with him and kenny in it.
after working with him just one time, he immediately compared him to brett hart who before kenny was regarded as the safest guy to ever work with.

I know how good he is in ring and how he is regarded by his peers

Just have no interest in pure wrestling companies like new japan. Pure wrestling for me is boring I need half entertainement, storylines etc.

Omega is boring on the mic
Oct 11 2019 06:46pm
Quote (Nevada @ Oct 11 2019 08:45pm)
I know how good he is in ring and how he is regarded by his peers

Just have no interest in pure wrestling companies like new japan. Pure wrestling for me is boring I need half entertainement, storylines etc.

Omega is boring on the mic

also i fully agree with you on randy orton, its so blatantly obvious that wwe is holding him from getting more titles so that he doesnt completely shatter the wwe title record, i can't take that company seriously without orton being one of the champions, he is by far and away the most complete pro wrestler on the entire active full time roster.

and as far as kenny goes, hes busy putting other talent over like a true best ever atm, but you'll see how good he is on the mic soon enough, youd have to know japanese to see how good his previous promos were. so i agree with you there aswell, for now, but as far as in ring goes, no one will ever touch kenny.
Oct 11 2019 06:50pm
Quote (KyushU @ Oct 11 2019 08:46pm)
also i fully agree with you on randy orton, its so blatantly obvious that wwe is holding him from getting more titles so that he doesnt completely shatter the wwe title record, i can't take that company seriously without orton being one of the champions, he is by far and away the most complete pro wrestler on the entire active full time roster.

and as far as kenny goes, hes busy putting other talent over like a true best ever atm, but you'll see how good he is on the mic soon enough, youd have to know japanese to see how good his previous promos were. so i agree with you there aswell, for now, but as far as in ring goes, no one will ever touch kenny.

Orton isnt given much respect these days, never promo time. No important storylines, random matches always vs jobbers or midcarders
And yea hes not winning anymore titles soon because hell tie triple h and then ric flair shortly after if he won vs kofi

Prob has 6 more years in, will win 2 more world title by then most likely, they're saving them

Would be nice tho if he won 2 more title, drafed ric and cena and cena orton had a title match at mania to see who breaks ric record lol
Oct 11 2019 06:51pm
Orton first 2nd round RAW pick! not bad
Oct 11 2019 06:58pm
Quote (Nevada @ Oct 11 2019 08:50pm)
Orton isnt given much respect these days, never promo time. No important storylines, random matches always vs jobbers or midcarders
And yea hes not winning anymore titles soon because hell tie triple h and then ric flair shortly after if he won vs kofi

Prob has 6 more years in, will win 2 more world title by then most likely, they're saving them

Would be nice tho if he won 2 more title, drafed ric and cena and cena orton had a title match at mania to see who breaks ric record lol

well if ric doesnt cool it with his "the man" law suits i guarantee either john cena or randy orton will be breaking his record so that they can do their best to wipe flair from wwe completely lol.

team flair vs team hogan is only happening because it was part of their deal with fox, lol, if it were up to wwe right now flair would recieve zero t.v. time at all because of the current suit.

as for orton going to raw, good, they need more actual heels.
Oct 11 2019 08:01pm
fucking finally.

those flailing tube men have had it coming to them for years!
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1172817291730173117321794Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll