d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1172017211722172317241794Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 42.29
Oct 4 2019 09:20pm
Talk about being a mark.

WWE guys have been headlining AEW since it started.

and they will always be considered the WWE guys of aew.

i bet they even do some stupid fucking story line like that.

I've seen all the NJPW shit i have naito merch

Omega hasn't had any good matches since his matches with okada.

they all like meh yeah omega great but meh.

his they need a cleaner kenny omega shit on bte is cool.

But the hype will die down.

THey're like nitro reborn.

This post was edited by SeKsHuN on Oct 4 2019 09:22pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Oct 4 2019 09:30pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Oct 4 2019 11:20pm)
Talk about being a mark.

WWE guys have been headlining AEW since it started.

and they will always be considered the WWE guys of aew.

i bet they even do some stupid fucking story line like that.

I've seen all the NJPW shit i have naito merch

Omega hasn't had any good matches since his matches with okada.

they all like meh yeah omega great but meh.

his they need a cleaner kenny omega shit on bte is cool.

But the hype will die down.

THey're like nitro reborn.

you mean like the over used wwe catch phrases force fed down our throats by the terrible writing team goes from funny one time to eventual cringe?

love how you ignored what i said about the tag team matches being better than anything wwe has done, sorry but even with a bum leg on fenix, that ladder match they did is hands down better than any wwe tag match i have ever seen, it was an absolute spot fest and got 5.5 star rating.

and you also ignored the fact that everytime the nxt guys get called up to the main roster they get buried but you say nxt has the best wrestling, you proved just by saying that one thing alone, that being good in the ring or on the mic or being worthy of main event status gets most ppl in wwe nowhere, unless they are willing to be force fed catch phrases that only fit into about 10% of their promos without being cringe as fuck.

i agree with you only slightly on the kenny thing but he still had the best match of all time, and the elite are not wwe guys and easily considered the top talent on that show, they've just been putting over talent like any good self respecting top guy should do, but wwe guys forget how to do while they r busy having pissing matches about whose catch phrase will get put on a terrible t shirt next.

the sad thing about all of this is that we literally agree with eachother but you r choosing to overlook facts that your own words have highlighted, wwe's main two shows have talent worthy of putting on nxt level singles matches, and aew level tag matches, but because of the piss poor writers, the shows r always trash in comparison.

This post was edited by KyushU on Oct 4 2019 09:34pm
Oct 4 2019 09:41pm
now what i really wanna know is how cain was able to come out tonight when he is contractually obligated by the ufc not to come out for pro wrestling in the united states and ontop of that also contracted to pro wrestling in AAA lucha in mexico (which he joined only because of not being allowed to do it in america by UFC)

i mean lucha would never let one of their guys appear in wwe, and wwe would never let one of AAA's guys come on their show, and ontop of that ufc has told cain he cant do pro wrestling contact in the united states but that mexico was fine, so what the fuck happened? did he get out of his AAA contract and UFC decided to let cain go out on WWE because it would help fox and fox has ufc on it? or is he also done in the ufc?
Gold: 700.00
Oct 5 2019 08:42am
Didnt love the way they introduced velasquez. Also jeeeeez did they have to bury kofi that hard? At least let him take a few other moves
Oct 5 2019 08:56am
Quote (RiCCAY @ Oct 5 2019 10:42am)
Didnt love the way they introduced velasquez. Also jeeeeez did they have to bury kofi that hard? At least let him take a few other moves

actually i thought it was poetic justice for us having to deal with a mid-carder being champion and taking spots in main event matches beating actual main event talent after actual main event talent for months on end.

it's clear as day that as a majority we didn't like it as the ratings fell to being worse than when fucking jinder mahal was champion..
Oct 5 2019 09:58am
Quote (KyushU @ Oct 5 2019 10:56am)
actually i thought it was poetic justice for us having to deal with a mid-carder being champion and taking spots in main event matches beating actual main event talent after actual main event talent for months on end.

it's clear as day that as a majority we didn't like it as the ratings fell to being worse than when fucking jinder mahal was champion..

Jinder outdrew seth so... :blink:
Oct 5 2019 10:16am
Quote (RiCCAY @ Oct 5 2019 11:58am)
Jinder outdrew seth so... :blink:

and im not surprised by that either, have you seen the stupid shit they make him say? id be seriously surprised if him and becky ever end their relationship that he wouldnt do exactly what moxley did lol.

anyways if that was your way of saying that you think kofi isn't a mid-carder and that you actually believed he should beat orton or samoa joe or anyone else he defended against then enjoy your day bud lol.
Gold: 39,837.69
Oct 5 2019 12:53pm
Quote (CenturyLink @ Oct 4 2019 08:55pm)
Aight SD is trash again

That was fast

At least AEW is good

^CenturyLink

Factts
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2019 01:04pm
Quote (KyushU @ Oct 5 2019 04:41am)
now what i really wanna know is how cain was able to come out tonight when he is contractually obligated by the ufc not to come out for pro wrestling in the united states and ontop of that also contracted to pro wrestling in AAA lucha in mexico (which he joined only because of not being allowed to do it in america by UFC)

i mean lucha would never let one of their guys appear in wwe, and wwe would never let one of AAA's guys come on their show, and ontop of that ufc has told cain he cant do pro wrestling contact in the united states but that mexico was fine, so what the fuck happened? did he get out of his AAA contract and UFC decided to let cain go out on WWE because it would help fox and fox has ufc on it? or is he also done in the ufc?

He's done in the UFC, he just pulled out of the USADA testing pool. My guess would be so he can be a juicy slut in WWE
Oct 5 2019 03:05pm
Quote (KyushU @ Oct 5 2019 12:16pm)
and im not surprised by that either, have you seen the stupid shit they make him say? id be seriously surprised if him and becky ever end their relationship that he wouldnt do exactly what moxley did lol.

anyways if that was your way of saying that you think kofi isn't a mid-carder and that you actually believed he should beat orton or samoa joe or anyone else he defended against then enjoy your day bud lol.

Kofi got hot so they audibled from other plans and put the belt on him. Lets not forget WM 30 my dude. Kofis mania payoff was also an incredible moment
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1172017211722172317241794Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll