d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1171917201721172217231794Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17.10
Oct 4 2019 06:35pm
Banks bloodied :o
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Oct 4 2019 06:41pm
Shame orton didnt appear to interrupt rock..they never give him any tv times with legends.

Hope he interrupts stone cold
Oct 4 2019 07:33pm
Edge cleared for in ring competiition

Holy shit
Oct 4 2019 07:55pm
Aight SD is trash again

That was fast

At least AEW is good
Gold: 42.29
Oct 4 2019 07:59pm
LOL CAIN IN WWE

tbh smackdown and nxt were like 10x better than aews show.

its kinda crazy how good wwe can be when they want to fight someone else.
Warn: 50%
Oct 4 2019 08:15pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Oct 4 2019 09:59pm)
LOL CAIN IN WWE

tbh smackdown and nxt were like 10x better than aews show.

its kinda crazy how good wwe can be when they want to fight someone else.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

smackdown was better i'll admit that, but the ratings and the ticket sales for aew vs nxt depicted a clear winner, aew smashed nxt in every aspect without even trying, the ppl in that promotion are capable of putting on 5-7 star matches ffs (on a scale of 5), ppl in wwe rarely get a 4. bottom line until kenny and the bucks actually start doing their njpw level shit, you can't even say they are trying, where as wwe is pulling out all the stops.

kenny omega was in what is widely regarded as the best match of all time and the young bucks have been considered the best tag team in the world for years, so again, and they arent exactly getting old so logic would dictate they can still do those kinds of matches, and until they do you can't even say aew is trying at all. they know its a marathon just like wwe said and not a sprint so they r building up kenny omega a losing record so that his come back can be the best planned storyline in pro wrestling history.

however yes, smackdown was better but only because its star power was unreal, it wont be like that every week and even if it is then as fans of pro wrestling we win in general so no reason to argue about whats better, because if wwe is pulling out all the stops like this then they obviously take aew seriously, and the ratings and attendance on their first show ever proved that wwe was correct to do so.

This post was edited by KyushU on Oct 4 2019 08:18pm
Oct 4 2019 08:25pm
how can you say the wrestling on nxt wasn't as good as aew's show...

Take over UK was better than their last PPV

They are OBV gonna have more sales and eyes on it because it's a fresh whore... i mean everyone wants a turn with her.

and everyone is curious...

But eventually honestly the NXT product is the best north american wrestling product by far....

AEW is really held up by like 10 people.

WWE has 10 stars just as big in their developmental.

Their people are just under utilized.

look at pac.

he was a crusierweight in the WWE getting shit tv time.

He's a top 5 guy on AEW.

Cody rhodes?

jericho?

MID level guys are top guys on aew.

Moxley even ? hardly a world champion top guy on aew lol..

WWE has a way more stacked roster than anyone can ever build or afford to build.

they have people like drew McIntyre sitting out cause they can lol

This post was edited by SeKsHuN on Oct 4 2019 08:26pm
Oct 4 2019 08:32pm
https://prnt.sc/pf39bv

big AEW problem

Decides to put their biggest acts in dark matches.
Oct 4 2019 08:41pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Oct 4 2019 10:25pm)
how can you say the wrestling on nxt wasn't as good as aew's show...

Take over UK was better than their last PPV

They are OBV gonna have more sales and eyes on it because it's a fresh whore... i mean everyone wants a turn with her.

and everyone is curious...

But eventually honestly the NXT product is the best north american wrestling product by far....

AEW is really held up by like 10 people.

WWE has 10 stars just as big in their developmental.

Their people are just under utilized.

look at pac.

he was a crusierweight in the WWE getting shit tv time.

He's a top 5 guy on AEW.

Cody rhodes?

jericho?

MID level guys are top guys on aew.

Moxley even ? hardly a world champion top guy on aew lol..

WWE has a way more stacked roster than anyone can ever build or afford to build.

they have people like drew McIntyre sitting out cause they can lol

woah bud, for starters i did not say it had better wrestling, i said it was a better show, and it was, the ratings will continue to prove that, nxt was actually projected to have better ratings on wednesday BECAUSE of aew being a new show and needing time to pick up a head of steam, this basically proved that its going to be better.

and again in response to you saying it had better wrestling, i agree with you so there's no reason for us to argue, but if you have seen any njpw omega okada matches or omega naito, omega anyone, then you know the calibur of match that kenny is capable of putting on, and you know that he is not even trying right now. same with the young bucks, the lucha bros, no tag team match in wwe ever looks anywhere near as good as their worst match theyve had in aew so far.

and the tag team division on aew is more stacked than wwe's if we r also being honest, just like wwe singles pool is too stacked, but its because of that stacked pool that people like pac never got to shine, if you think wwe makes proper decisions on who to put where on the card then you obviously dont know jack shit about pro wrestling,

cm punk was a mid carder when he should have been the top guy, and is the most loved pro wrestler of this decade by a fucking mile, if cm punk came back to wrestling right now it would make the top story on every site because of his popularity. and thats just him, look at braun strowman, he should be a main eventer but is a mid carder, wwe ruins itself by having such a big roster, and peoples pushes almost never make any sense because of that. then look at what happened with daniel bryan, and becky lynch.

wwe's roster is not in question. and by saying pac is mid carder level or less in wwe you are just proving yourself as the biggest mark ive ever seen, it should be obvious to any fan that 75% of wwe wrestlers are main event calibur they just never get a chance to prove it, because of gay ass scripted promos, and thats another thing;

i dare you to find me one wwe wrestler who is REGULARLY(SO dont say the rock) on the show that cuts a better promo than mjf, you cant because wwe's promos are scripted and anyone who has a chance of being considered as good as mjf is held back by shitty writing. go watch some tna promos by ec3, and tell me why the fuck he isnt ever on the show at all?

and as far as jon moxley, vince literally cried tears when he left wwe because of the fact that he sold more merch than any other shield member the month he left, its been known for quite some time that rollins and reigns did not ever deserve to get more attention from the company than moxley, he just got the shit end of the stick given shitty ass promos dragging around a wagon. and even roman and seth acknowledged that on an interview, it is 100% luck of the draw in wwe, and ppl who should be bigger stars get fucked all of the damn time.

now on to my last point, the foz meister, not a main eventer? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. holy shit, beat the rock and stone cold in the same damn night and voted by the board of directors to be the first ever unified undisputed champion of the company, reinvented himself more times than even shawn michaels and sold more merch than him aswell every time he did reinvent himself, and you say he isnt main event level in wwe? you kno vince would have gave jericho fucking anything not to go to aew, there is oodles of proof out there of this fact.
Oct 4 2019 08:43pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Oct 4 2019 10:32pm)
https://prnt.sc/pf39bv

big AEW problem

Decides to put their biggest acts in dark matches.

LOOOOOL if you think anyone besides the elite are the biggest acts then you clearly know nothing about story telling in matches, the bucks and kenny combined, have more 5 star matches than the entire nxt roster combined, go do ur research, i guarantee you will find im right, and then ull make an excuse somewhere along the lines of, yeah well thats because the rating system has a hard on for them. FUCKING PLEASE, that ladder match penta and fenix vs the bucks done while fenix was injured is better than any wwe tag match could ever dream of being. and the only person who doesnt think so? is fucking jim cornette because he hates spot fest sand is stuck in the 80s, but because you like nxt, i kno you arent jim cornette because he thinks that is also dog piss.

bottom line, wwe has terrible writing and shitty scripted promos, aew does not. and you saying nxt has the best wrestling in north america is also proof of the fact that saying someone like pac, jericho, etc are only mid carders in wwe but top guys in aew, is just plain stupid to say; because the best wrestlers in wwe according to you are in developmental and every time they go to the main roster they get buried alive. so just because wwe has more ppl does not make it the better company, and yes nxt put on better singles matches and aew the better tag matches, but the singles people are some of the best story telling wrestlers of all time, that match between cody and dustin got match of the year if you didn't pay attention to the reviews. and the only reason more matches like that havent happened is because not everyone in aew are brothers so it requires a larger build up to create a better story, i guarantee they are building up kennys losing streak to give him a comeback story and he is calculating enough to know that the best time to do his best match will be during the pay off for that.

have you watched a seth rollins promo for the last year? they r so fucking cringe worthy it makes me cry, them making their wrestlers say catch phrases and michael cole joining in makes me want to vomit, until that shit ends i will continue to support aew. as will many others.

"get these hands" ~strowman
"its boss time" ~michael cole
"burn it down" ~seth
"the three most devestating letters in sports entertainment rko" ~randy
"thats not a prediction its a spoiler" ~heyman

^now look at all of these saying and fit them in to everything each person says and just realize how cringe it is.

This post was edited by KyushU on Oct 4 2019 09:03pm
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1171917201721172217231794Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll