d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1134413451346134713481794Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Aug 15 2017 06:02pm
Wwe makes no fkin sense with their booking as usual, summerslam looks pretty boring

Sasha vs Alexa is like the most interesting match...

Time to watch smackdown
Gold: 17,860.24
Aug 15 2017 06:59pm
Quote (Nevada @ Aug 15 2017 07:02pm)
Wwe makes no fkin sense with their booking as usual, summerslam looks pretty boring

Sasha vs Alexa is like the most interesting match...

Time to watch smackdown

Im excited for quite a few matches. Theres more matched that i dont really care about. But i feel it will be a good show. Shield reunion alone will be legendary. Even better if they capture the tag titles and then interfere in the main event to help roman get the universal title.
Aug 15 2017 07:02pm
Quote (seifersan @ Aug 15 2017 08:59pm)
Im excited for quite a few matches. Theres more matched that i dont really care about. But i feel it will be a good show. Shield reunion alone will be legendary. Even better if they capture the tag titles and then interfere in the main event to help roman get the universal title.

Its not a shield reunion, its just 2 of them. Roman is not in the plan to be in any storyline involving rollins and dean as tag champs

Aug 15 2017 08:00pm
Quote (Nevada @ Aug 15 2017 08:02pm)
Its not a shield reunion, its just 2 of them. Roman is not in the plan to be in any storyline involving rollins and dean as tag champs

When did you start working at wwe?

We know dean and roman were on good terms. While dean was on SD rollins and roman repaired their relationship. Now dean and rollins about to repair the relationship. I think it would make sense for them to get back together and dominate raw until next wm.
Gold: 2,423.00
Aug 15 2017 11:56pm
Did they really just do that to Corbin
Aug 16 2017 12:30am
Quote (umade @ Aug 16 2017 12:56am)

Sandow'd
Aug 16 2017 12:35am
Quote (seifersan @ Aug 15 2017 10:00pm)
When did you start working at wwe?

We know dean and roman were on good terms. While dean was on SD rollins and roman repaired their relationship. Now dean and rollins about to repair the relationship. I think it would make sense for them to get back together and dominate raw until next wm.

Lmfao

I know what you're saying but wont happen :/ they would have no big opponents anyway
Roman is gonna feud with strowman forever, joe and lesnar for the title or with one of them without the title

Rollins and Ambrose are gonna win the titles but they will lose them soon after when a heel turn happens after they lose the belts
99% sure

Quote (umade @ Aug 16 2017 01:56am)

Lol, Corbin is trash
Im glad he lost...that guy sucks bad, in shit shape, if you wanna talk about people in shit shape
Joe >>>>>>>>> Corbin
Joe talks like a fkin badass, strowman too

Buttt strowman >>>>>> joe

Anyway, I cant stand his ring attire, his hairs, his tattoo, his attitude, his inring skills, hes just fking trash lol

Gold: 2,423.00
Aug 16 2017 12:52am
There needs to be one big dominant guy on Smackdown. WWE too raw heavy. All the stars are there except for the smaller ones (Nakamura, AJ). Could you imagine AJ styles fighting Braun? LOL
Aug 16 2017 12:59am
Im bored

Here's my predictions for the 12 matches on summerslam (copy pasted the matches from NODQ to save time)

Universal Title
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman

Really hard freaking pick...
Roman is the one 100% sure that isn't winning
Joe might win cuz I heard weeks ago that heyman was wanting joe to win
Strowman could win too since they had him face to face lesnar on the last raw and hes the best candidate to win cuz hes entertaining af
Lesnar I thought he'd lose before they announce that he quits if he loses, which he will return in a few months as usual but I think its just to make people think hes going to ufc now and hes not gonna go yet cuz hes banned 6 more months ish
So picking lesnar

WWE Title
Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

I dont think they went to india yet right? I think mahal wins for one more month and may lose it next PPV.
Shinsuke can get screwed one time, he doesnt have to win on his first shot ++ his botch vs Cena might have ruined his chances a little to win at summerslam
Mahal is going to UFC next month accompanying a fighter so im sure WWE wants him to bring the belt or something at the event in september

RAW Women's Title
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks
I can see Sasha winning for Bayley and shit but they hate each other irl and alexa is doing good ratings and vince love her and he doesnt like Sasha so I kinda see Alexa win for one more ppv then lose it at the next at a shitty B ppv
Alexa has been great, dont see why she would lose

Smackdown Women's Title
Naomi (c) vs. Natalya
Been like 20 years or something since Brett hart beat taker at summerslam for the wwe title so Natalya gonna win and then Carmella is gonna cash in MITB and win the title

Randy Orton vs. Rusev
Heh, going with Orton cuz I want him to win and its a filler match and wwe prob gonna gift orton a small win here because he lost 3x in a row to some jobber world champion and is now in a filler match in summerslam

United States Title
AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens with Shane McMahon as special guest referee
Picking AJ styles, Kevin Owens lost his face of america gimmick already and shane isnt going to screw AJ, AJ already beat him 1on1 so it would make ZERO sense.
Owens is gonna be mad and shane and owens are gonna have a match in the future
++ hes the last one on smackdown to have "hit" shane

Smackdown Tag Team Titles
New Day (c) vs. Usos
I never watch the tag team champs on smackdown, didnt even know new day was champ lmao
Dont care..

John Cena vs. Baron Corbin
Going with my boy cena to bury this jobber corbin, he sucks
With him losing the mitb, would make no sense for him to win vs cena especially when hes going to raw after summerslam

THE DEMON Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
Ez pick

Cruiserweight Title
Akira Tozawa (c) vs. Neville
I think Neville gets his belt back, too many champions retaining.

The Big Show vs.Big Cass with Enzo Amore in a shark cage
Cass wins, clean or enzo turns back heel and help cass, idk

RAW Tag Team Titles
Sheamus & Cesaro (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose
New tag team champs

Overall
4 champion retains
3 champion loses

This post was edited by Nevada on Aug 16 2017 01:07am