d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Hcl Dclone Walk #3 > D2:R
Prev1151617181962Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35.00
May 31 2022 04:19pm
Quote (leafblink @ May 31 2022 11:18pm)
Who care a man with 125 fg

Bless you….

To think you that naive x
Gold: 27,860.00
May 31 2022 04:22pm
Quote (leafblink @ Jun 1 2022 12:18am)
Who care a man with 125 fg

I mean if he sels what he's got in his topic he would have more than you and me combined, that's not an argument
Gold: 133,165.00
May 31 2022 04:39pm
Quote (Elgarr @ May 31 2022 03:15pm)
Simples.

You stated Asia or Eu

If you don’t spawn on either I am going to
Make a scammer accusation.

So u going to stand by the statement you made.

Is all I am asking!

Agree to what you said, and no worries and gl!

Because you know the rules of the site, making people believe something that you know isn’t true is scamming…

I have never deviated from the public information. It is Europe or Asia. 8PM PST. That is all.

As we approach only 15 SOJs needed for this 3rd walk I have an announcement:

All multi-SOJ contributors from this last (3rd) walk will be refunded any extra SOJs for helping to secure the walk if we have extra at the end! The rest will be raffled to anyone else that helped contribute to this last walk I am organizing on HCL for Season 1! (Will likely be back for this Season 2!)

Reminder:

This walk will occur at 8PM PST no matter what. The server will EITHER be Europe or Asia. Date unknown. A single SOJ grants full knowledge in a timely manner and ensures full knowledge.

Thank you for everyone donating SOJs and helping to make this possible! These walks have been a blast and have shown what the Hardcore community is capable of with far less SOJs than Softcore!

WARNING: I WILL NOT TAKE ANYYYYYYYYY EXTRA SOJs once we hit the goal per that spreadsheet this time. The second I enter the last game and collect the last SOJ, I will no longer be taking SOJ donations for this 3rd walk...so make haste while you can! Time is running out!

Things to remember:

- Leaks can/do always occur with so many people invested, but whether to trust them or not or whether they are accurate when it matters is a whole nother matter!
- A fully public walk on Hardcore seems neigh impossible unless it is near the end of the Ladder Season. I do sell publicly though on my stream.
- People will always still seek to profit from private walks...which is why giving the public at least a fighting chance is important and fun! It isn't ALWAYS about the profit...even though it can be!

This post was edited by RUSSiABANK on May 31 2022 04:40pm
Gold: 436,818.49
May 31 2022 04:40pm
Quote (Elgarr @ May 31 2022 05:11pm)
Yet again I don’t care about time, or the Anni’s are u a politician?

Seriously u not replied to what I have addressed once, it shows your deflecting.

Last time to prove you aren’t full of shit!

Why spawn PEAK NA on a diff server if you aren’t spawning to help those on EU or ASIA at a time they be about to reap the reward of contributing!

U are throttling NA players for your words on previous posts “last spawn” at peak times through a diff server making it harder for them.

So either you clueless about server loads, or this is just BS about the server you spawning him on which you claim is EU or NA.

Simple fact here.

If you don’t spawn on EU or Asia will you give all of your fg to JSP?

This way it shows you aren’t lying!

To edit no excuses, you spawn on with server Asia or EU if yo spawn NA then a scammer accusation can be made as you aren’t then scamming! Straight up, for someone who knows the site, lying on here when having people spend money is a forum gold lock.

If you aren’t lying you have nothing to worry about, and just want your word you spawning EU or Asia like u have said!

As far as server load, this whole event is a triviality from a server load standpoint, its a niche group of players relatively speaking on hc, you do comprehend that this is just inane in the great scheme of things right? On the other hand if your saying that EU and Asia are not currently able to handle their peak traffic, this isn't true. Relative to NA asia and EU are doing just fine and will handle a few thousand Americans venturing over, also just fine.

As far as times go its all debatable and being dogmatic about what is the "best" time is just silly, and here is why:

1. If you spawn at a server's local peak time = more anni spawn and less value of each anni spawned = some could complain this is not ideal
2. If you spawn at a server's non-peak time = less people able to log in at those times = some could complain this is not ideal

I being a native Americas server player DON'T prefer my dclone to walk at something like 7pm Pacific time, I'd prefer 2am, and you might say, why? Because I don't care about my schedule or where I live, I want less supply and more value. And so assuming that all Euro players want it at Euro prime time is just missing the forest for the trees. Basically, there are upsides and downsides to any spawn time, and its just a trade off, being dogmatic about it is just silly.

EDIT: for clarity, when I say I prefer a 2am walk, I mean if the walk is being hosted on NA server. Essentially I always prefer non-peak traffic to local server for maximum anni value, others prefer convenience, it is a trade off and to argue as if one time is some objective best answer to this is dumb.

This post was edited by softcoresux on May 31 2022 04:45pm
Gold: 35.00
May 31 2022 04:43pm
Quote (RUSSiABANK @ May 31 2022 11:39pm)
I have never deviated from the public information. It is Europe or Asia. 8PM PST. That is all.

All multi-SOJ contributors from this last (3rd) walk will be refunded any extra SOJs for helping to secure the walk if we have extra at the end! The rest will be raffled to anyone else that helped contribute to this last walk I am organizing on HCL for Season 1! (Will likely be back for this Season 2!)

Reminder:

This walk will occur at 8PM PST no matter what. The server will EITHER be Europe or Asia. Date unknown. A single SOJ grants full knowledge in a timely manner and ensures full knowledge.

Thank you for everyone donating SOJs and helping to make this possible! These walks have been a blast and have shown what the Hardcore community is capable of with far less SOJs than Softcore!

WARNING: I WILL NOT TAKE ANYYYYYYYYY EXTRA SOJs once we hit the goal per that spreadsheet this time. The second I enter the last game and collect the last SOJ, I will no longer be taking SOJ donations for this 3rd walk...so make haste while you can! Time is running out!

Things to remember:

- Leaks can/do always occur with so many people invested, but whether to trust them or not or whether they are accurate when it matters is a whole nother matter!
- A fully public walk on Hardcore seems neigh impossible unless it is near the end of the Ladder Season. I do sell publicly though on my stream.
- People will always still seek to profit from private walks...which is why giving the public at least a fighting chance is important and fun! It isn't ALWAYS about the profit...even though it can be!

Fine.

You going to stand by what you say.

No more to be said, thank you.
Gold: 1,020.50
May 31 2022 04:58pm
Quote (Elgarr @ Jun 1 2022 10:19am)
Bless you….

To think you that naive x

I wanna a free anni so I won’t contribute.
I think you are the same.
Gold: 413.40
May 31 2022 05:06pm
here 1 soj lmk
Gold: 105,070.00
May 31 2022 07:11pm
:banana:
Gold: 16,565.50
May 31 2022 07:57pm
Quote (RUSSiABANK @ May 31 2022 03:39pm)

Reminder:

Things to remember:

Appreciate all ur efforts
Gold: 3,022.00
May 31 2022 07:58pm
here 1 soj lmk
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev1151617181962Next
Closed New Topic New Poll