d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Hcl Dclone Walk #3 > D2:R
Prev1141516171862Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35.00
May 31 2022 03:50pm
Quote (Vitalidze @ May 31 2022 10:49pm)
Please ignore him, maybe he will go away.

Another fan boy trying to deflect I said enough, and once it’s been spawned happy to come back and prove my point.

Have a nice day.

Like I said again and again I don’t care about Anni’s I run enough accounts to cover all of them, I am not bothered but this is blatant bs and people now being taken for fools!

This post was edited by Elgarr on May 31 2022 03:51pm
Gold: 10,976.00
May 31 2022 03:51pm
1 soj here, pm me
Gold: 436,818.49
May 31 2022 03:53pm
Quote (Elgarr @ May 31 2022 04:49pm)
Yet you didn’t have all the NA anni hunters logging in then when u /drum roll swapped to an alt or had the asia multis logging in…

Seriously I appreciate you one of the fan boys hoping to deflect but sorry stop taking the test for fools.

Like I said I DONT CARE where or when it spawns but I care for people being taking for mugs and yeh you lot being taken for mugs

So your thesis here is that there will be such an overwhelming amount of people logging into, lets say Asia for example, to farm anni's and that this will add so much load to the server that people won't be able to get in. . .

My thesis is that when the game launched and when ladder launched the server stress that caused, makes this a drop in the bucket by comparison. The vast majority of players don't engage with this game at this level to be watching carefully for the leak news of an anni to drop on hc mode of all things. The hc community is a tiny fraction and doesn't drive server stress. What is more, if you are correct that asia is a botting center, and lets just say you are - then all those multi botting accounts are already logged in on asia 24/7 so that server stress is already there doesn't change anything, all that changes are the few thousand hc players that log in to try to snag annis - and if you think this even matters compared to the ebbs and flows of what happens on softcore traffic your just a potato.

This post was edited by softcoresux on May 31 2022 03:54pm
May 31 2022 03:56pm
Quote (softcoresux @ May 31 2022 10:53pm)
So your thesis here is that there will be such an overwhelming amount of people logging into, lets say Asia for example, to farm anni's and that this will add so much load to the server that people won't be able to get in. . .

My thesis is that when the game launched and when ladder launched the server stress that caused, makes this a drop in the bucket by comparison. The vast majority of players don't engage with this game at this level to be watching carefully for the leak news of an anni to drop on hc mode of all things. The hc community is a tiny fraction and doesn't drive server stress. What is more, if you are correct that asia is a botting center, and lets just say you are - then all those multi botting accounts are already logged in on asia 24/7 so that server stress is already there doesn't change anything, all that changes are the few thousand hc players that log in to try to snag annis - and if you think this even matters compared to the ebbs and flows of what happens on softcore traffic your just a potato.

No that isn’t…

And the fact u think that’s what I am saying is pointless lol

It hillarious I have tried to explain and people still think that.

No it’s pointless replying straight up, so many naive as fuck

Read what I put originally and ask why seriously WHY you spawn PEAK NA but on another server…. But at a crazy time you aren’t keeping your EU or Asia contributors happy.

It’s bs sorry

You want a better time, you make it 2hrs later! So many EU players before they go to work and just got up, more got back from work for Asia and 10pm PST isn’t super late for NA so this is purely about catering to Na… and if that’s the case hosting ion another server is the Dumbest shit ever

So basically this is just a ruse nothing more nothing less, won’t be on Asia or EU!

This post was edited by Elgarr on May 31 2022 04:05pm
Gold: 133,165.00
May 31 2022 04:04pm
Quote (Elgarr @ May 31 2022 02:56pm)
No that isn’t…

And the fact u think that’s what I am saying is pointless lol

It hillarious I have tried to explain and people still think that.

No it’s pointless replying straight up, so many naive as fuck

Read what I put originally and ask why seriously WHY you spawn PEAK NA but on another server…. But at a crazy time you aren’t keeping your EU or Asia contributors happy.

It’s bs sorry

You want a better time, you make it 2hrs later! So many EU players before they go to work and just got up, more got back from work for Asia and 10pm PST isn’t super late for NA so this is purely about catering to Na… and if that’s the case hosting in another server is the Dumbest shit ever

you are one person. Almost 120 contributors...1 person...complaining about a time. Contemplate your existence in the universe. It is small...and fragile.
May 31 2022 04:11pm
Quote (RUSSiABANK @ May 31 2022 11:04pm)
you are one person. Almost 120 contributors...1 person...complaining about a time. Contemplate your existence in the universe. It is small...and fragile.

Yet again I don’t care about time, or the Anni’s are u a politician?

Seriously u not replied to what I have addressed once, it shows your deflecting.

Last time to prove you aren’t full of shit!

Why spawn PEAK NA on a diff server if you aren’t spawning to help those on EU or ASIA at a time they be about to reap the reward of contributing!

U are throttling NA players for your words on previous posts “last spawn” at peak times through a diff server making it harder for them.

So either you clueless about server loads, or this is just BS about the server you spawning him on which you claim is EU or NA.

Simple fact here.

If you don’t spawn on EU or Asia will you give all of your fg to JSP?

This way it shows you aren’t lying!

To edit no excuses, you spawn on with server Asia or EU if yo spawn NA then a scammer accusation can be made as you aren’t then scamming! Straight up, for someone who knows the site, lying on here when having people spend money is a forum gold lock.

If you aren’t lying you have nothing to worry about, and just want your word you spawning EU or Asia like u have said!

This post was edited by Elgarr on May 31 2022 04:14pm
Gold: 133,165.00
May 31 2022 04:13pm
Quote (Elgarr @ May 31 2022 03:11pm)
Yet again I don’t care about time, or the Anni’s are u a politician?

Seriously u not replied to what I have addressed once, it shows your deflecting.

Last time to prove you aren’t full of shit!

Why spawn PEAK NA on a diff server if you aren’t spawning to help those on EU or ASIA at a time they be about to reap the reward of contributing!

U are throttling NA players for your words on previous posts “last spawn” at peak times through a diff server making it harder for them.

So either you clueless about server loads, or this is just BS about the server you spawning him on which you claim is EU or NA.

Simple fact here.

If you don’t spawn on EU or Asia will you give all of your fg to JSP?

This way it shows you aren’t lying!

Server loads? HC is 5-10% of the overall population.....server loads..........server loads.................................................Server Loads

lol. you are a funny man. I like you.

Believe what you want. Trump up the conspiracy theories if you find them entertaining.

I like entertaining myself too so DW I understand.

This post was edited by RUSSiABANK on May 31 2022 04:13pm
May 31 2022 04:15pm
Quote (RUSSiABANK @ May 31 2022 11:13pm)
Server loads? HC is 5-10% of the overall population.....server loads..........server loads.................................................Server Loads

lol. you are a funny man. I like you.

Believe what you want. Trump up the conspiracy theories if you find them entertaining.

I like entertaining myself too so DW I understand.

Simples.

You stated Asia or Eu

If you don’t spawn on either I am going to
Make a scammer accusation.

So u going to stand by the statement you made.

Is all I am asking!

Agree to what you said, and no worries and gl!

Because you know the rules of the site, making people believe something that you know isn’t true is scamming…

This post was edited by Elgarr on May 31 2022 04:17pm
Gold: 244,388.69
May 31 2022 04:16pm
soj here
what are reqs for joining hc teams abcdefgh?
Gold: 1,020.50
May 31 2022 04:18pm
Quote (Elgarr @ Jun 1 2022 09:20am)
And your response as just confirmed what I said.

You have 0 clue on how servers work…

To any with half a brain read the logic behind the times of the spawns and why u would switch servers where stability at its worse… you would stay on NA!

Who care a man with 125 fg
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev1141516171862Next
Closed New Topic New Poll