d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Wiki Leaks Hcl Third Diablo Walk > D2:R
Prev191011121314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 5 2022 06:14am
Quote (5folingen @ Jun 5 2022 01:49pm)
nope, soj refund will not resolve this, unfourtunaly this happens with real companies aswell, information gets changed and not updated, other company incurs losses cause of this, law gets involved.

> He paid for information wich he then got but was altered at last second without reciving an updated notice
> He looses out on his investment (incuring losses at this stage)
> His investment plan is clearly stated with tatics that is clearly valid
> He want compensation to the lost investment wich in this case is about 43k fg (43x 1000)
> 43k - 1 soj ~= 42k loss of investment
> If he does not get the compensation he is eligable to open an SA, (wich real companies does btw)

Was the dclone runner aware of the 40 clients? I would reasonably expect one or 2 clients per donation. No one can be made liable for arbitrary losses like this, it's not proportional.
Jun 5 2022 06:15am
Also, botter tears.. Keep them coming :D
Gold: 78,425.00
Jun 5 2022 08:26am
Quote (Ashirgo @ Jun 5 2022 02:14pm)
Was the dclone runner aware of the 40 clients?

ofc he was aware.. it was his own 40+ accounts that were waiting on asia servers.

I would reasonably expect one or 2 clients per donation.

reasonable or not, he paid for the priviliged information and had a plan laid out depending on the correct information that was given. it was then switched without him getting notified of the change and thus gets put in this situation.

No one can be made liable for arbitrary losses like this, it's not proportional.

It is not arbitrary losses when it comes to law of big numbers. The amount he lost is the value of 43x annis which will be worth about 43k in 1 week. This is a reasonable price and his plan is reasonable laid out.

if someone has the previous pms with the info so we can compare to this current one it would be nice. Depending on the wording in the pms (someone posted a print of the message saying it COULD be subject to change). if the other pms does not contain this it is very reasonable to think that the seller had all intentions to switch servers at the very last second. Which then makes it a deliberate action from the seller knowing that some people are asleep or at work when he will change the server hence loosing out on their investment.
Jun 5 2022 08:33am
Quote (5folingen @ Jun 5 2022 04:26pm)
ofc he was aware.. it was his own 40+ accounts that were waiting on asia servers.

reasonable or not, he paid for the priviliged information and had a plan laid out depending on the correct information that was given. it was then switched without him getting notified of the change and thus gets put in this situation.

It is not arbitrary losses when it comes to law of big numbers. The amount he lost is the value of 43x annis which will be worth about 43k in 1 week. This is a reasonable price and his plan is reasonable laid out.

if someone has the previous pms with the info so we can compare to this current one it would be nice. Depending on the wording in the pms (someone posted a print of the message saying it COULD be subject to change). if the other pms does not contain this it is very reasonable to think that the seller had all intentions to switch servers at the very last second. Which then makes it a deliberate action from the seller knowing that some people are asleep or at work when he will change the server hence loosing out on their investment.

Dclone runner/organizer: Russian

Meph: merely a leecher

Ok, so if I have 10.000 game clients, you will pay me 10 million FG for lost profit? This is arbitrary and ridiculous.
Jun 5 2022 08:39am
Quote (Ashirgo @ Jun 5 2022 04:33pm)
Dclone runner/organizer: Russian

Meph: merely a leecher

Ok, so if I have 10.000 game clients, you will pay me 10 million FG for lost profit? This is arbitrary and ridiculous.

he isnt a leecher if he paid for the information, he is a customer.

if you lost 10k annis then yeah... you lost your 10million profit. It is not arbitrary and certainly not ridiculous since you bought every single account for real money expecting to get a return on those at some point.
Jun 5 2022 08:42am
Quote (5folingen @ Jun 5 2022 04:39pm)
he isnt a leecher if he paid for the information, he is a customer.

if you lost 10k annis then yeah... you lost your 10million profit. It is not arbitrary and certainly not ridiculous since you bought every single account for real money expecting to get a return on those at some point.

I love it how you guys don't see a hole in this reasoning.

As a dclone organizer, I would not accept donations from people who may sue me for such high losses in case of any random issue (like missing a PM).

Besides, there is no agreement saying "40 accounts will get anni".
Jun 5 2022 08:59am
What was the point of the last minute server change?
HE wants to f with the public... so much for his rhetorics

This post was edited by themvcc on Jun 5 2022 09:00am
Jun 5 2022 08:59am
Quote (Ashirgo @ Jun 5 2022 04:42pm)
I love it how you guys don't see a hole in this reasoning.

As a dclone organizer, I would not accept donations from people who may sue me for such high losses in case of any random issue (like missing a PM).

Besides, there is no agreement saying "40 accounts will get anni".

the amount of accounts does not matter, it could be 1 or 1000, if you pay for information you are a customer, if you then dont get updated information about changed plans you have been scammed.. period.
When this guy lost 40+ annis cause he did not get informed of changes then yeah.. he got scammed for 40+ annis.

You are not this dclone organiser, and you would be subject to the same issue if you were. You said something, then changed your mind at the very last second without telling your customer knowinf full well that there is time diffrences and certainly on a sunday 05:00 where people are asleep. He did a bait and switch, and the result is that some people got scammed.

This post was edited by 5folingen on Jun 5 2022 09:04am
Jun 5 2022 09:06am
Quote (5folingen @ Jun 5 2022 04:59pm)
the amount of accounts does not matter, it could be 1 or 1000, if you pay for information you are a customer, if you then dont get updated information about changed plans you have been scammed.. period.
When this guy lost 40+ annis cause he did not get informed of changes then yeah.. he got scammed for 40+ annis.

You are not this dclone organiser, and you would be subject to the same issue if you were. You said something, then changed your mind at the very last second without telling your customer knowinf full well that there is time diffrences and certainly on a sunday 05:00 where people are asleep. He did a bait and switch, and the result is that some people got scammed.

Dude, the customer here is not paying for "guaranteed 40 or 10 000 annis vs Soj". It's only and merely information vs Soj.
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 80%
Jun 5 2022 09:11am
Look dude...

If u had 40 accounts and it turned to 8pm and diablo didn't spawn

U start to panic.

N then u realize that dh pulled his Lil trick

Obv course Ur gonna be upset.

I think that there's no other choice now but to have dh loot duel mephisto.

This is the only true way I know to settle the drama once and for all.
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev191011121314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll