d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Returning Hs Player
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,327.00
Jul 19 2024 03:28pm
Hello all,

Looking for an experienced player to help a returning player re-learn the game, understand what to purchase and build decks and sets to play.

Coaching would also desirable in this service.

Let me know the price of your service here or in a PM.

Thank you !

Gold: 9,457.04
Jul 21 2024 10:13am
Honestly, if I was you. I would first wait for the new set to come out.
The new set is called: Perils in Paradise
Which means "New Deck" builds.

Another thing about deck building is also gonna depend on the cards you have currently.

On another note if you are the type who spends a lot on games you can always buy into the packs that they have in the store.

They sell some packs with a ton of cards that consist of a lot of cards that would help building a strong deck.

For me I've been playing Hearthstone for over 10 years so I've managed to gather more then my fair share of what I need to build a strong deck.
Have to remember cards are always being changed based on the event that is taking place or the year. A lot of the older cards are moved to wild and some are brought back at random.

Honestly the best advise is to search; Deck builds for the type of character you want to play on hearthstone and check out some of the new builds, that some of the top players are building for standard play "Not Wild Play".

You can always add me in game to get some practice matches, and more advise. You will be able to see some of my builds for free.

of course all donations are always accepted, but completely up to you if you feel at anytime I am helpful.

My account name: XyakuzaX#1641
I'm also a daily player so most of the time I'm logged in around this time, or late in the afternoon.

This post was edited by Rico4all1 on Jul 21 2024 10:16am
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll