d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Returning Hs Player
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,864.40
Jul 3 2024 07:07am
Hi,

It's been like 4-5 years since I'd played.
I'm trying to figure things out and I'd appreciate some advice.

1. What should I spend my gold on? I currently have 1,1k gold. Should I wait for the new expansion that's coming up in late July?
2. I've unlocked the free sludge warlock guide (warlock has always been my favourite class) but I see that I still can't really create any of the warlock meta decks. How to gain more dust, fast? Disenchant cards from the classes I never play? (e.g., warrior, shaman) Should I craft the cards I'm missing for meta warlock decks now or wait for the expansion to kick in?

Any other advice will be greatly appreciated as well :)
Gold: 3,080.63
Jul 4 2024 02:20pm
Try and play the experience line. You can get some gold pretty quickly. Additionally, dusting golden cards obviously gets you more dust for crafting.
Jul 4 2024 02:41pm
Quote (WhyWhyWhinecones @ Jul 4 2024 10:20pm)
Try and play the experience line. You can get some gold pretty quickly. Additionally, dusting golden cards obviously gets you more dust for crafting.

What do you mean by the experience line?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 4 2024 04:00pm
I use my gold for mini sets and after I get the mini set I get packs

Best way to get dust is dusting anything that isn't standard (unless you have intentions of playing wild in which case disregard), going through the tavern track to earn your rewards and buy more packs to dist your extras. I dust any "golden" card i get because who cares about the looks of digital cards lol.
Gold: Locked
Jul 4 2024 04:06pm
Would depend on what you would be playing.

If you’re only playing Standard decks and will never play wild disenchant all sets that have been rotated out.

Warlock at the moment only has 1 viable deck(standard) which could change with the upcoming exp so might be best to wait a couple weeks before crafting any cards

This post was edited by Zluddy on Jul 4 2024 04:07pm
Jul 5 2024 06:29am
Quote (woo @ Jul 5 2024 12:00am)
I use my gold for mini sets and after I get the mini set I get packs

Best way to get dust is dusting anything that isn't standard (unless you have intentions of playing wild in which case disregard), going through the tavern track to earn your rewards and buy more packs to dist your extras. I dust any "golden" card i get because who cares about the looks of digital cards lol.

Quote (Zluddy @ Jul 5 2024 12:06am)
Would depend on what you would be playing.

If you’re only playing Standard decks and will never play wild disenchant all sets that have been rotated out.

Warlock at the moment only has 1 viable deck(standard) which could change with the upcoming exp so might be best to wait a couple weeks before crafting any cards

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely disenchant the wild cards.

I may spend some cash on the game from time to time, what are the good opportunities to do so? Perhaps those pre-purchase bundles?
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll