Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 1,900.00
Jan 11 2024 02:54pm
Quote (Valvert @ Jan 11 2024 08:53pm)
lol rep

doing jobs =/= rep or vouch

everyone knows youre a multi and thats your rep

Do you actually think people are falling for it or that you're winning people over?

stop using words like honest and open, it feels weird coming from you. You dont find jsp randomly either.

And you come to the posts of new people trying to make a fresh start... because? I've already done 3 jobs without complaint :)
Gold: 845.69
Jan 11 2024 03:02pm
Quote (Aarone1 @ 11 Jan 2024 21:54)
And you come to the posts of new people trying to make a fresh start... because? I've already done 3 jobs without complaint :)

fresh or empty accs, so there is nothing to worry about.

also you're not new.
Jan 11 2024 03:03pm
One was a fresh account, one was a GIM and one was a 1850 total pure that was beign quested towards a zerker. All of which are on my profile.

Kindly stop being a troll.
Gold: 845.69
Jan 11 2024 03:10pm
obviously not being a troll and you know it.

Hey look at me i googled osrs + forum and d2jsp popped up and now i do jobs and i post them on my profile. surely ill get rep and be trusted in this community.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 11 2024 03:11pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Valvert @ Jan 11 2024 04:10pm)

Hey look at me i googled osrs + forum and d2jsp popped up and now i do jobs and i post them on my profile. surely ill get rep and be trusted in this community.

It worked for me.
Jan 11 2024 03:12pm
Quote (Valvert @ Jan 11 2024 09:10pm)

Already stated how I found d2jsp. It was a whole ordeal. Kindly stop trolling.
Jan 11 2024 03:12pm
Quote (6ix_9ine @ Jan 11 2024 09:11pm)
It worked for me.

Your actions have made my life starting a whole lot harder, please don't post here.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 11 2024 03:40pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Aarone1 @ Jan 11 2024 04:12pm)
Your actions have made my life starting a whole lot harder, please don't post here.

I can't be responsible for your starting to post in the rs section to do jobs date...should've done it sooner.
Gold: 16,931.43
Jan 11 2024 06:23pm
Normally I don't concern myself with these kinds of things at all and it's none of my business, but can we all stop with this multi-culti stuff...
All I have to say about is if you guys could please keep the threads on topic instead of all pointing fingers at each other.
I believe that if you post something on a forum, the post should be of good quality, useful, containing fact-checked information, and perhaps a little sparkle of humor.
But no one wants this total nonsense, and I don't understand what you have to do with someone's thread if you don't like that person for whatever reason.

By posting short messages full of random allegations, your post count will increase, yes, but that is not quality over quantity.
Stay honorable and let the people decide who they want to hire and who they don't.
I would appreciate it if things calm down like they were before all the recent drama, because this doesn't benefit anyone.

And 69, I thought you were a good guy until all these allegations started, you yourself have done nothing wrong to me, but the evidence and the confession are on the table.
Maybe it's a good idea for you to take a break, because I don't think anyone is going to hire you in the near future.
I don't have to and won't take anyone's side, because I'm a lone wolf and I want to keep it that way, but I wish you the best of luck in whatever your plans are.

And a little bit on topic to close this down: Cuanto cuesta for some low level agility?
I think I have a few accounts that have skipped leg day and could still use some exercise.
Just let me know if you're interested!

Micdrop.
Gold: 31,650.00
Jan 11 2024 06:26pm
Quote (Thewalls @ Jan 11 2024 04:23pm)
Normally I don't concern myself with these kinds of things at all and it's none of my business, but can we all stop with this multi-culti stuff...
All I have to say about is if you guys could please keep the threads on topic instead of all pointing fingers at each other.
I believe that if you post something on a forum, the post should be of good quality, useful, containing fact-checked information, and perhaps a little sparkle of humor.
But no one wants this total nonsense, and I don't understand what you have to do with someone's thread if you don't like that person for whatever reason.

By posting short messages full of random allegations, your post count will increase, yes, but that is not quality over quantity.
Stay honorable and let the people decide who they want to hire and who they don't.
I would appreciate it if things calm down like they were before all the recent drama, because this doesn't benefit anyone.

And 69, I thought you were a good guy until all these allegations started, you yourself have done nothing wrong to me, but the evidence and the confession are on the table.
Maybe it's a good idea for you to take a break, because I don't think anyone is going to hire you in the near future.
I don't have to and won't take anyone's side, because I'm a lone wolf and I want to keep it that way, but I wish you the best of luck in whatever your plans are.

And a little bit on topic to close this down: Cuanto cuesta for some low level agility?
I think I have a few accounts that have skipped leg day and could still use some exercise.
Just let me know if you're interested!

Micdrop.

sorry... and you are...??
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check