d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > What Are Some Cool Pets?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.56
May 25 2010 08:58am
Quote (watsonism @ May 25 2010 10:57am)
higher learning achievement, looks decent.

I mean why does it take so long?

What do you have to do for that achievement.
Gold: 55,700.69
May 25 2010 09:00am
Quote (spacecowboymike @ May 25 2010 02:58pm)
I mean why does it take so long?

What do you have to do for that achievement.

there are 10 books that spawn in dalaran every 3-4 hours theres about 10 different books that can spawn at each point and you need the ones that are "mastery of illusion" for example while others are random books

this can take someone who casual checks all spawns in dalaran 6 months or if you farm it maybe ~2 or less

the pet itself is a like a Voidwalker but Pure White/bit of pink/purple and does arcane explosion every now and then

here are the locations!

TELEPORT ROOM

VISITOR CENTER

CITAEL DOWN STAIRS

This post was edited by Mrpond on May 25 2010 09:04am
Gold: 15.56
May 25 2010 09:02am
Quote (Mrpond @ May 25 2010 11:00am)
there are 10 books that spawn in dalaran every 3-4 hours theres about 10 different books that can spawn at each point and you need the ones that are "mastery of illusion" for example while others are random books

this can take someone who casual checks all spawns in dalaran 6 months or if you farm it maybe ~2 or less

the pet itself is a like a Voidwalker but Pure White/bit of pink/purple and does arcane explosion every now and then

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

Yea the pet looks sweet.

Goddamn HUGE spawn timers.
May 25 2010 09:04am
Quote (spacecowboymike @ May 25 2010 03:02pm)
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

Yea the pet looks sweet.

more..

CITADEL UPSTAIRS

UPSTAIRS IN BUILDING "THREADS OF FATE"

VIOLET HOLD OUTSIDE

This post was edited by Mrpond on May 25 2010 09:05am
May 25 2010 09:07am
The Necromancy book can be found on the 2nd floor of the Legerdemain Lounge. It spawns on the empty bookcase in the northwest bedroom.

Ledgemain lounge downstairs.

Im sorry theres only 8 books in total here is map!

Ideal Route!

1. Starting at the teleportation room (1), check the floor for the book, and then exit the building to the east.
2. Mount up, head southwest, and enter the Violet Hold (6). Run halfway to Archmage Timear and check for the book on the box.
3. Turn around, exit the hold, and cross the street to the Dalaran Visitor Center (2). Check the floor for a book, and then exit the building the same way you entered.
4. Mount up and resume running southwest. Bear right at the southern tip of the central square and continue northwest to the Violet Citadel (3). Upon entering the building, check the left bookcase for a book.
5. Continue up the stairs and bear left at the top. Check the floor between the bookcases (4). Then jump off the balcony onto the lower level of the citadel. Exit the building and immediately mount up.
6. Cross the street, head up the stairs and bear left until you are under the sign for The Wonderworks. Zoom out and adjust your view to check the small box on the upper balcony of The Threads of Fate (5). If the book is available, proceed to its location. Otherwise, continue up the street, heading northeast.
7. Continue heading northeast until you reach the northern tip of the central square. Bear right and enter the Legerdemain Lounge. Check the empty bookcase next to the stove (8), then head up the stairs on the left.
8. From the top of the stairs, run to the center of the green rug in the hallway. Check the empty bookcase in the bedroom directly across from you (7), then head out onto the balcony to your right. Jump down, mount up, and then bear right. Continue southeast to the teleportation room (1).
Gold: 0.00
May 25 2010 09:08am
Quote (spacecowboymike @ May 25 2010 05:02pm)
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

Yea the pet looks sweet.

no the spawn time isn't the only problem.. after someone right clicks on it, the book has a ~10min time till it disappears
May 25 2010 09:09am
Quote (KalomoiraFan @ May 25 2010 03:08pm)
no the spawn time isn't the only problem..  after someone right clicks on it, the book has a ~10min time till it disappears

its only 3 minutes not ~10

TIP: If you're a class that has a method to scout (i.e., Priests with Mind Vision, Shamans with Far Sight and Sentry Totem, Warlocks with Eye of Kilrogg, etc.), try to use that ability to make your circuit easier. We've been told that priests can see all but one book from the same location using Mind Vision. Just employ a little creativity with your class and see where it gets you.

TIP: Remember that all 8 books will spawn immediately after any server restart. The books will remain until 3 minutes after each one is clicked by a player. Note that they may spawn as junk books, but they will have spawned so it's worth checking. If you know the server is restarting, position your character at the spawn point just before the shutdown. Repeatedly attempt to log back in until you're successful. This is the perfect time to try for any books you might be missing.

ALL courtesy of Warcraft pets ofc!
Gold: 13,043.00
May 25 2010 09:30am
the worg pup and the smolderweb hatchling (bright blue spider) are not seen often (or at least by me) and they are ridiculously easy to get, just get the quests in burning steppes/badland (can't remember exactly) and all you gotta do is one run in lower blackrock spire, and both pets are yours...
+ one of my favourites is the sprite darter hatchling, though I got it when I was alliance, and I had to do a quest chain for that. I've read that horde players can't get that chain, instead they have to farm the pet from the sprite darters in feralas (dunno how rare is it exactly)
Gold: 63.17
May 26 2010 11:38am
u fucking suck
stop wasting ur fucking life
that ur not even good at u lil shithead
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll