d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Pass Any Clash Ever > Ending Clash Test Credibility Forever
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Mar 14 2018 08:16am
Quote (cejss @ Mar 14 2018 10:14am)
I don't really give a shit if someone gets sold UaP

fair enough, we're too different to have a meaningful conversation here then, but I apologize for the accusations, they were based on what I saw from the outside and no pre-existing knowledge of whatever bad blood is between you and jon.

This post was edited by DCSS on Mar 14 2018 08:16am
Gold: 175.01
Mar 14 2018 08:18am
Quote (DCSS @ Mar 14 2018 09:16am)
fair enough, we're too different to have a meaningful conversation here then, but I apologize for the accusations, they were based on what I saw from the outside and no pre-existing knowledge of whatever bad blood is between you and jon.

If you trade with a scammer thinking he won't scam you because he got his item clash tested you deserve to be scammed.
Gold: 714.51
Mar 14 2018 08:20am
Quote (Worrywart @ Mar 14 2018 06:18am)
If you trade with a scammer thinking he won't scam you because he got his item clash tested you deserve to be scammed.

Just reported about 60-70% of your last 5 pages of posts again, due to you having my signature in all your posts. The slightest infringement to a topic title, spam or flaming, i will report. I see your warning percentage rising, so it's really your own choice how long you will keep this up.

I will keep doing this until you remove it.
Gold: 175.01
Mar 14 2018 08:22am
Quote (cejss @ Mar 14 2018 09:20am)
Just reported about 60-70% of your last 5 pages of posts again, due to you having my signature in all your posts. The slightest infringement to a topic title, spam or flaming, i will report. I see your warning percentage rising, so it's really your own choice how long you will keep this up.

I will keep doing this until you remove it.Just reported about 60-70% of your last 5 pages of posts again, due to you having my signature in all your posts. The slightest infringement to a topic title, spam or flaming, i will report. I see your warning percentage rising, so it's really your own choice how long you will keep this up.

I will keep doing this until you remove it.Just reported about 60-70% of your last 5 pages of posts again, due to you having my signature in all your posts. The slightest infringement to a topic title, spam or flaming, i will report. I see your warning percentage rising, so it's really your own choice how long you will keep this up.

Mar 14 2018 08:22am
Quote (Worrywart @ Mar 14 2018 10:18am)

I get that but he's not a scammer to everyone, vouches could easily sway someone who isn't convinced otherwise, and I would never vouch based on a method that I knew was fundamentally flawed and might encourage someone that is impartial to Jon's reputation to go through with buying it and get scammed. But cjess says he doesn't care about someone getting UaP, so that's that. Get +1's wherever you can, it just looked fishy to me to say "yes this was tested" then a few days later to make this thread. That was all I had to work with and it made me raise an eyebrow. If uninformed buyers are the stepping stones to getting Jon locked so be it, but I will be sad to bare witness to it.
Mar 14 2018 08:24am
Quote (DCSS @ Mar 14 2018 06:22am)
I get that but he's not a scammer to everyone, vouches could easily sway someone who isn't convinced otherwise, and I would never vouch based on a method that I knew was fundamentally flawed and might encourage someone that is impartial to Jon's reputation to go through with buying it and get scammed. But cjess says he doesn't care about someone getting UaP, so that's that. Get +1's wherever you can, it just looked fishy to me to say "yes this was tested" then a few days later to make this thread. That was all I had to work with and it made me raise an eyebrow. If uninformed buyers are the stepping stones to getting Jon locked so be it, but I will be sad to bare witness to it.

Pretty sure Scrutinize/iKing@jsp has like 3+ UaP threads up right now. People don't get locked from UaP. It's pretty impossible to prove, unless you record yourself buying the item then immediately going to clash it without a pause in the video and it poofs and then they refuse to refund. That's the only time I've ever seen someone get locked from UaP alone. Most of the time people get locked from UaP, they had other accusations up as well.
Mar 14 2018 08:29am
Quote (cejss @ Mar 14 2018 10:24am)
Pretty sure Scrutinize/iKing@jsp has like 3+ UaP threads up right now. People don't get locked from UaP. It's pretty impossible to prove, unless you record yourself buying the item then immediately going to clash it without a pause in the video and it poofs and then they refuse to refund. That's the only time I've ever seen someone get locked from UaP alone. Most of the time people get locked from UaP, they had other accusations up as well.

So the takeaway from this thread is that basically everything should be treated as unperm by a buyer if it has a single person in its history that the buyer does not trust. Great.

We need another ruststorm
Mar 14 2018 08:30am
Quote (DCSS @ Mar 14 2018 06:29am)
So the takeaway from this thread is that basically everything should be treated as unperm by a buyer if it has a single person in its history that the buyer does not trust. Great.

We need another ruststorm

Pretty sure people already do that. Even if the scammer that owned the item owned it like 9 years ago, people will refuse to buy. Then someone else buys it, gets bored of it and resells without an issue.
Mar 14 2018 08:34am
Quote (cejss @ Mar 14 2018 10:30am)
Pretty sure people already do that. Even if the scammer that owned the item owned it like 9 years ago, people will refuse to buy. Then someone else buys it, gets bored of it and resells without an issue.

Ye... it's just no longer a matter of clash tests and how long it's been used without poofing in trusted hands... it's only the latter now... rip

this threat needs stickied in trade forums clearly

This post was edited by DCSS on Mar 14 2018 08:35am
Mar 14 2018 08:50am
once again sorry for the misunderstanding i hope we are cool
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll