d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Pass Any Clash Ever > Ending Clash Test Credibility Forever
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Mar 12 2018 10:12pm
My burrito poofed in my microwave it works every time
Gold: 413,470.61
Mar 12 2018 10:14pm
For those of you who don't know me, my name is David. In light of the recent events that happened to me, I felt as though it was necessary to make this post. I plan to help each and every one of you out. If you need help with things, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I was just scammed for the third time in the past three months and don't understand how people can still do that after almost 20 years of this game being "live". I was most recently scammed out of 12k and a perm scirc. Before that I was sold UaP 2 times. Anyways, my goal is to eliminate the hardships I'm sure each and every one of you have experienced. Some services I will start offering will be listed below. I am not here for your pitty, empathy, or sympathy. Just want to help. Lets make this amazing game last. Hope you all have a great day and let me know if you could use any help.

Services I will be providing for free:

-Leads, Referals, Buyers, etc. for gear (Lead people to the gear they are looking for or vice versa)
-Help with ancients (As long as I am on, I can help with this whenever)
-Trying to start a Trust/Don't Trust list. Not only of people on this site, but as well as in game accounts
-Updating the Duped List. This needs to be revised. Anyone who wants to help please let me know!
-Anything else that might come up I will post.

Stay safe guys. Let me know if I can help!
Gold: 1.51
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Mar 12 2018 08:14pm)
For those of you who don't know me, my name is David. In light of the recent events that happened to me, I felt as though it was necessary to make this post. I plan to help each and every one of you out. If you need help with things, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I was just scammed for the third time in the past three months and don't understand how people can still do that after almost 20 years of this game being "live". I was most recently scammed out of 12k and a perm scirc. Before that I was sold UaP 2 times. Anyways, my goal is to eliminate the hardships I'm sure each and every one of you have experienced. Some services I will start offering will be listed below. I am not here for your pitty, empathy, or sympathy. Just want to help. Lets make this amazing game last. Hope you all have a great day and let me know if you could use any help.

-Leads, Referals, Buyers, etc. for gear (Lead people to the gear they are looking for or vice versa)
-Trying to start a Trust/Don't Trust list. Not only of people on this site, but as well as in game accounts
-Updating the Duped List. This needs to be revised. Anyone who wants to help please let me know!

I knew you were his multi
Gold: 0.00
With great power comes great responsibility.
Gold: 84.38
Mar 12 2018 10:15pm
yup. poofed more than 2 item's dylan has sold as legit.
and since he want to call bs on me in pm. i am releasing this info

kids thought he was invincible and nobody could never pop the stuff he sells. because ofc everything has history behind

i kept it for myself because im a cool dude and give a 2nd and 3nd chance to someone. but fuck him

oh and. just watching your rings/ammy thread i found more dupe your selling. that i can poof right away. whenever you want

This post was edited by bit on Mar 12 2018 10:15pm
Gold: 714.51
Mar 12 2018 10:15pm
it will not happen bud, i have a baby coming
my life is heading toward differently and i don't have anymore patience for clashing and all
its a waste of time, a old 2d graphic game with a bunch of immature kids

im done with this. i will charsi what i feel like
and sell the rest.

This post was edited by cejss on Mar 12 2018 10:16pm
Gold: 60.58
Mar 12 2018 10:16pm
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Mar 13 2018 06:14am)

good post
Mar 12 2018 10:16pm
I was never locked twice. I was locked in 2007 for not completing a leve job someone paid for after that same user scammed my friend. It's literally been in my user blogs since the day it happened. I took the steps to make it right and have never been locked since.
Your post proves the fact no one has any idea wtf they're taking about and simply just reiterate nonsense and spam just because they love drama.
I've never had an issue with bit, toughguy_tj or anyone else who remains active on East NL yet they will spam my threads to troll me and PM anyone who posts in my threads. It's pathetic
Gold: 714.51
Mar 12 2018 10:17pm
Quote (bit @ Mar 12 2018 08:16pm)
I was never locked twice. I was locked in 2007 for not completing a leve job someone paid for after that same user scammed my friend. It's literally been in my user blogs since the day it happened. I took the steps to make it right and have never been locked since.
Your post proves the fact no one has any idea wtf they're taking about and simply just reiterate nonsense and spam just because they love drama.
I've never had an issue with bit, toughguy_tj or anyone else who remains active on East NL yet they will spam my threads to troll me and PM anyone who posts in my threads. It's pathetic

Clash Result's :
Passed
Mar 12 2018 10:18pm
think what ever you want? so i have bp123's stuff too that makes me his mutli? and i have/had toyotas stuff so im his mutli too?

this is the dumbest shit ever,

IM NOT MOE OR BP123 or toyota

but think what ever you want
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll