d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Europe Classic Trophy Room > Wee Got Confirmed Its Ok
Prev1112113114115116212Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.00
Feb 25 2014 04:51am
Quote (az1 @ 25 Feb 2014 09:50)
the simpler a sport gets, the harder the competition is

:D

Quote (SIVIART @ 25 Feb 2014 10:46)
“Much to learn you still have…my young padawan.” … “This is just the beginning!”

explain, what kind of skills are needed for bvb?

its all about the equipment and you know its not more ;)

for sure, you can do some with eq to get better, but you cant rly train bvb and get better. thats why it doesnt count as pvp to me.
Gold: 15,003.00
Feb 25 2014 05:07am
Quote (dive @ 25 Feb 2014 12:51)
:D

explain, what kind of skills are needed for bvb?

its all about the equipment and you know its not more ;)

for sure, you can do some with eq to get better, but you cant rly train bvb and get better. thats why it doesnt count as pvp to me.

if i would know that it isnt much more then i wouldnt write this
--> this is the wrong topic to discuss this

roughly:
nvn: cast bspear and snipe opponent, cast spirits with auto aim, curse... skill? = experience in sharpshooting
hvh: try to read enemies charge with synch, clag ... skill? = experience in reading opponent
svs: lock, bodyport stun, sharpshooting ... skill? = might be the hardest to master to be a top svs'er i never denied
bvb: long wws, short wws, range, and ofc ITEM Knowledge i agree ... skill? = reading opponents, knowing how to attack
ava: shoot guided arrows, and slow missile ... skill? = hope to dodge more then opponent

... now tell me the big difference between all other PVP types? ;)
and if u say bvb is no pvp then we go back to the definition of pvp again

despite all this... bvb did and still does enjoy the acceptance of many ppl. we organize tours, have fun and respect each others = community
if you dont like to bvb.. no one said you must

This post was edited by SIVIART on Feb 25 2014 05:37am
Gold: Locked
Feb 25 2014 05:10am
svs is no skill

is just tele and shoot tele and shoot...
Feb 25 2014 05:41am
also building a bvb that can take on every build is a hard thing to do.

alot of builds work better vs others, than they would against others.

str/life balance dmg and hp attack rating defensive all factors, u got dmg reduced? well u may need it against this guy,
attacker takes dmg u say? got it here on my shield works a treat vs you, not as much vs sviart (eg)

bh barbs seem to be on average the best, but a noob bh player will get ranged and chopped to death, if he can predict the exec,nagas ww hes got him, hard task.
a good exer with good dmg and nice hp, will do well vs bh as long as he can avoid its deadliest critical hits, he may as well go 100% defwhore in that case.
the naga, quite like the exec but then completely different, u can build a naga from 4.5-5k life, 600-700 max dmg, the execer would be hard fought to that beat this guy, thats his kryptonite.
but nagas can be gotten, if a bh again reads its movements say good bye to that mass life Mr Naga, u will be a corpse soon! nagas dont always have the attack rating or min dmg to dmg a high lifed barb, if he isnt criticaling.

as for head for heads bh vs bh etc, getting your hits off first can do well, more hits the better but dont worry u can still be ranged by being too aggressive, and whose to say another barb wont laugh at ur pitiful ww dmg and slam you into the ground like the worm you are!

This post was edited by lepInTheHood on Feb 25 2014 05:44am
Gold: 23,084.91
Feb 25 2014 06:19am
Quote (lepInTheHood @ 25 Feb 2014 13:41)
also building a bvb that can take on every build is a hard thing to do.

alot of builds work better vs others, than they would against others.

str/life balance dmg and hp attack rating defensive all factors, u got dmg reduced? well u may need it against this guy,
attacker takes dmg u say? got it here on my shield works a treat vs you, not as much vs sviart (eg)

bh barbs seem to be on average the best, but a noob bh player will get ranged and chopped to death, if he can predict the exec,nagas ww hes got him, hard task.
a good exer with good dmg and nice hp, will do well vs bh as long as he can avoid its deadliest critical hits, he may as well go 100% defwhore in that case.
the naga, quite like the exec but then completely different, u can build a naga from 4.5-5k life, 600-700 max dmg, the execer would be hard fought to that beat this guy, thats his kryptonite.
but nagas can be gotten, if a bh again reads its movements say good bye to that mass life Mr Naga, u will be a corpse soon! nagas dont always have the attack rating or min dmg to dmg a high lifed barb, if he isnt criticaling.

as for head for heads bh vs bh etc, getting your hits off first can do well, more hits the better but dont worry u can still be ranged by being too aggressive, and whose to say another barb wont laugh at ur pitiful ww dmg and slam you into the ground like the worm you are!

aka i ww after you started to ww

r8 or h8

Feb 25 2014 06:23am
Quote (Rusemen @ Feb 25 2014 12:19pm)
aka i ww after you started to ww

r8 or h8

http://i58.tinypic.com/294l446.jpg

u nailed it sign up by the 28th
Gold: 0.91
Feb 25 2014 06:40am
Quote (Relaxdontdoit @ 25 Feb 2014 10:27)
Wow rusemen i couldnt agree more with you bvb equip is shit only good thing is  the bh would go nice on my real barb (bva)

Bvb is not pvp...its bvb aka duel for the skilless imagine if every duel was a bvb sorcs stand still an ice blast each other see who dies first :rofl:

wow, seems you never played a single BvB duel with GOOD GM players.

BvB is not about skills?
you have to recognize the opponents play-style,
you have to dodge and counter,
you have to develop tactics.
you should know alot about ranges & whirlwind itself.
and i can tell you here and now, even with a crap barb, you can still win vs your opponent.
you don't need expensive gear to win.
I have seen 1000 fg barbs that crushed 50 k fg barbs.

People that don't have a clue should be quiet,
also people that probably had 10 BvB duels in their life should start to talk after around 500+ duels.

me for example, I BvB'd MUCH, and know alot about it.. you don't got a clue of BvB if you havn't dueled alot.
and every BvB of every BvB-Guild here on jsp would vouch this.

BvB is one of the last PvP's, with ZvZ & some others, where you will meet GM players.
the rest of d2 is infected by bad mannered kids.

also BvB is not only about the Duels.. besides ZvZ, there is NO PvP-type that got such a big community which is that trustable.

this is not the right topic to discuss about this at all.

This post was edited by Breee on Feb 25 2014 06:46am
Feb 25 2014 06:47am
Quote (Breee @ 25 Feb 2014 14:40)
wow, seems you never played a single BvB duel with GOOD GM players.

BvB is not about skills?
you have to recognize the opponents play-style,
you have to dodge and counter,
you have to develop tactics.
you should know alot about ranges & whirlwind itself.
and i can tell you here and now, even with a crap barb, you can still win vs your opponent.
you don't need expensive gear to win.
I have seen 1000 fg barbs that crushed 50 k fg barbs.

People that don't have a clue should be quiet,
also people that probably had 10 BvB duels in their life should start to talk after around 500+ duels.

me for example, I BvB'd MUCH, and know alot about it.. you don't got a clue of BvB if you havn't dueled alot.
and every BvB of every BvB-Guild here on jsp would vouch this.

BvB is one of the last PvP's, with ZvZ & some others, where you will meet GM players.

You obviously never joined a tvt, and about your arguements(?): one crow doesn't pick another's eye.
Feb 25 2014 06:54am
You obviously never joined a tvt

u see why ruseman
Feb 25 2014 06:56am
Quote (lepInTheHood @ 25 Feb 2014 14:54)
u see why ruseman

yes we are very bm :santa:
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1112113114115116212Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll