d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Guild Wars 2 And The Players That Hate It > Forum Discussion
Prev145678Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,014.00
Oct 8 2013 03:29pm
Quote (Viona @ Oct 8 2013 04:22pm)
Mmyeah, I guess I'll leave you guys to it. After all, being an asshole is part of your manly essence. \o/

Men are at work, hun. Shhhh.
Gold: 212.00
Oct 8 2013 04:12pm
Getting more serious though:

This whole thing started when I decided to check out the GW2 forum on d2jsp (seeing as how I do play and enjoy the game)
I remember seeing a few questions in posts by very new players, things like: (How effective is crafting for XP gain? How much does it cost? What is the best method for XP?)
A couple of these people even specifically stated that: (they don't have the gold to craft their way to 80th so they wanted to know a good way to grind to 80th)
I decided to post a youtube video that I made of The Kessex Hills event chain. I said nothing negative, didn't step on anyone's feet. I did nothing but try to help answer the questions of other users (which this forum is designed for)
Before the Crown Pavilion patch, Kessex Hills Event Chain was indeed a primary local for players to reach 80th (as you can see in the video, there are about 40 - 60 players running the event) There was nothing *wrong* about what I posted
It's one thing to toss constructive debate but I was attacked, flamed, ridiculed with opposing opinion and made to look stupid

I know that trolling/flaming for shats & gaggles is just a part of any forum (to an extent)
But these guys take it to an aggressive extent
They all show up and flame you, any time you post anything at all

Here is a handful of thread links

-> Leveling Tips?
-> Fastest Way To Level Up?
-> Need Someone To Finish Monthly
-> Best Class For Solo
-> GW2 Zerk Warrior
-> GW2 Singles PvP Ladder

Someone please tell me what exactly did I do to deserve this kind of flaming?
And don't tell me:
Quote (nofire @ Oct 8 2013 02:56pm)
we just don't like it when retards try and act like they know what they are talking about then spew garbage on these forums instead of actually trying to better themselves on the game they have to run here and spew stupidity.

Because that's exactly what you're all doing yourselves
The difference between you and I, is that I don't flame you when you make a post. If I feel you're wrong on a topic, I toss in constructive discussion.

I've been on d2jsp since 2010, I had always played Diablo 2 since day 1 of release but I had refused and hated the idea of 3rd party economical sources so I dodged d2jsp for many years.
My joining d2jsp was with great delay but even in the short amount of time that I have been here, there are a few things that I have noticed:

(A) There are many multi-accounts on d2jsp, in every section of the forum
(B) There is a certain group of multi-accounts will always have (1 top friends) (6 top friends) (20 top friends) or (35 top friends) ~ I stress again, always
(C) These same multi-accounts will always have the same profile themes, where things are placed, the types of music posted, graphics posted, colors selected, the types of things posted in the profiles
(D) These same multi-accounts troll and flame you, all at the same time, always. They never take longer than 2 minutes to show up to your post and all of them arrive all at the same time ~ Always
(E) These multi-accounts are easily responsible for half of the posts on d2jsp, each and every day, in every section of this forum. After awhile, it's obvious that a handful of people are trying to make sure that d2jsp still looks active
(F) I was once sent an anonymous PM and was told to *follow the trails to find out who these users are* It was quite interesting

Conclusion:

It's not always the same parade of multis that follow and flame me
But when it is, they should be careful or they might lose the propaganda
And when you refute (A) through (F) being valid, remember that obvious is obvious and some people do notice

P.S. ~ You're welcome for helping keep things interesting

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Oct 8 2013 04:16pm
Gold: 2,685.00
Oct 8 2013 04:16pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 06:12pm)
TL;DR - The same people keep talking shit to me so I think they're all multis owned by the same person. Please validate my thoughts so I can sleep better at night.

Gold: 277.00
Oct 8 2013 04:22pm
Quote (Viona @ Oct 8 2013 04:22pm)
Mmyeah, I guess I'll leave you guys to it. After all, being an asshole is part of your manly essence. \o/

Tell me something. If you really are a female (I don't know, since I'm been away from these forums for years), are you insecure about yourself or do you love Lights Bokan that much?

Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 05:12pm)
Wall of nonsense from an individual with low IQ.

Wut?!? Multi-accounts?!? Really?!?

This post was edited by Kurow on Oct 8 2013 04:24pm
Gold: 5,168.97
Oct 8 2013 04:42pm
Quote (Kurow @ Oct 9 2013 12:22am)
Tell me something. If you really are a female (I don't know, since I'm been away from these forums for years), are you insecure about yourself or do you love Lights Bokan that much?

Wut?!? Multi-accounts?!? Really?!?

I'm not really a fan of Lights' music, but I think she looks amazing. That's why I use her picture as an avatar, if that is what you're talking about. I'm not sure how that makes me insecure. o.o
Gold: 277.00
Oct 8 2013 05:11pm
Quote (Viona @ Oct 8 2013 05:42pm)
I'm not really a fan of Lights' music, but I think she looks amazing. That's why I use her picture as an avatar, if that is what you're talking about. I'm not sure how that makes me insecure. o.o

Kay, just checking.

As for why I am "condescending" towards mister SSJ, it's because of the way he acts high and mighty and attempts to take credit for things others have done before him as his own. Along with that, his statements, assumptions, and this thread specifically, does not help his case. It does nothing but make him look worse. He, himself is making a mockery of himself.

The best course of action for him would be to stand down, and try start over again without acting high and mighty and claiming others work as his own.
Gold: 150.00
Oct 8 2013 05:19pm
Oct 8 2013 05:30pm
Quote (Kurow @ Oct 8 2013 06:11pm)
Kay, just checking.

As for why I am "condescending" towards mister SSJ, it's because of the way he acts high and mighty and attempts to take credit for things others have done before him as his own. Along with that, his statements, assumptions, and this thread specifically, does not help his case. It does nothing but make him look worse. He, himself is making a mockery of himself.

The best course of action for him would be to stand down, and try start over again without acting high and mighty and claiming others work as his own.

Admits that he is condescending and is proud of it
Loves to be condescending towards users who answer questions in a forum designed for answering questions
Comes up with and claims shit like: (So and so user is trying to take credit for something that wasn't his) but couldn't post a single quote of it actually happening

~ Classy Mo'Fluxer right there

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Oct 8 2013 05:31pm
Gold: 34.08
Oct 8 2013 05:49pm
Firstly I still stand behind every word I said in linked threads. Your talk of an AB guild like its important was, in my opinion, a stupid thing to say. Nobody cared about AB.
Secondly, nobody here are multis, check our join dates.
Thirdly, if you want us to get off your back, lay off with the stupid posts. And I'm talking all your "PvP related threads". You don't know what you're talking about and it just makes things worse for yourself.
Also, you're thirty god damned years old, stop taking it so personal. This forum has been used to the comings and goings of stupid people posting stupid shit, it's why most of us are so thick skinned about it.

As for Viona, not really sure why you're suddenly developing an issue. But that's something different entirely.
I can be the most helpful guy in the world, or the most hurtful bitch in this place, it depends on how stupid your op was, and how bored I am.
Oct 8 2013 05:55pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Oct 8 2013 06:49pm)
Firstly I still stand behind every word I said in linked threads. Your talk of an AB guild like its important was, in my opinion, a stupid thing to say. Nobody cared about AB.
Secondly, nobody here are multis, check our join dates.
Thirdly, if you want us to get off your back, lay off with the stupid posts. And I'm talking all your "PvP related threads". You don't know what you're talking about and it just makes things worse for yourself.
Also, you're thirty god damned years old, stop taking it so personal. This forum has been used to the comings and goings of stupid people posting stupid shit, it's why most of us are so thick skinned about it.

As for Viona, not really sure why you're suddenly developing an issue. But that's something different entirely.
I can be the most helpful guy in the world, or the most hurtful bitch in this place, it depends on how stupid your op was, and how bored I am.

But this is all an opinion
And everyone has their own opinion

The quotes that I posted of you guys weren't all things that you've said to me
They are things that you've said to various users
So what are the excuses for it *being ok* vs. them eh?

Frankly Johnny, you and the others just need to learn when to shut the fuck up

And as far as my commentary/guides/videos are concerned
People actually send me thank PMs and small amounts of fg for actually giving a shit about their questions and taking the time to help them individually

Imagine that... being fucking nice to people

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Oct 8 2013 06:09pm
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev145678Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll