d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Guild Wars 2 And The Players That Hate It > Forum Discussion
Prev1345678Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 8 2013 01:44pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 02:39pm)
Judging from all of the quotes listed
I seem to be the only one that isn't obsessed with a superiority complex
I am simply trololing

Don't act like it isn't entertaining

the fact that you're 30 years old, with blonde highlights, on the internet trying to get a rise out of people much younger than you

that's not trolling, that's just sad...really sad
Gold: 5,168.97
Oct 8 2013 01:50pm
They don't hate GW2. Rather, I get the impression that they hate themselves. Most people who feel the need to be an asshole to everybody, are just completely frustrated with something that they don't want to admit. Personally, I am perfectly fine answering the most retarded questions on here in a civil way, and if I don't feel like it, I just don't post. I don't see why anyone would ever start flaming others just because they are clueless about stuff.

Edit: Look at me generalizing though. Let's see how much I'll be flamed for this. :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Viona on Oct 8 2013 01:51pm
Oct 8 2013 01:56pm
Quote (Viona @ Oct 8 2013 02:50pm)
They don't hate GW2. Rather, I get the impression that they hate themselves. Most people who feel the need to be an asshole to everybody, are just completely frustrated with something that they don't want to admit. Personally, I am perfectly fine answering the most retarded questions on here in a civil way, and if I don't feel like it, I just don't post. I don't see why anyone would ever start flaming others just because they are clueless about stuff.

Edit: Look at me generalizing though. Let's see how much I'll be flamed for this. :rolleyes:

lol and where do you get that incredibly unintelligible idea?

anyone who knows who I am(which literally one person on this forum does) would know how idiotic and wrong that statement is

and it's wrong about everyone else mentioned as well. we just don't like it when retards try and act like they know what they are talking about then spew garbage on these forums instead of actually trying to better themselves on the game they have to run here and spew stupidity.
Gold: 277.00
Oct 8 2013 01:56pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 02:39pm)
Judging from all of the quotes listed
I seem to be the only one that isn't obsessed with a superiority complex
I am simply trololing

Don't act like it isn't entertaining

Tbh, I'm starting to pity you. :unsure:
Oct 8 2013 02:04pm
Quote (nofire @ Oct 8 2013 09:56pm)
lol and where do you get that incredibly unintelligible idea?

anyone who knows who I am(which literally one person on this forum does) would know how idiotic and wrong that statement is

and it's wrong about everyone else mentioned as well. we just don't like it when retards try and act like they know what they are talking about then spew garbage on these forums instead of actually trying to better themselves on the game they have to run here and spew stupidity.

I'm talking about situations like:

- Stranger asks a question that could have been answered by google as well.
- Five people are immediately flaming this stranger because they are obviously the most retarded and ignorant person in the history of Guild Wars 2.

That just makes me feel so sick. Assholes feeling like they're oh-so cool and superior.
Oct 8 2013 02:07pm
Quote (Viona @ Oct 8 2013 03:04pm)

- Five people are immediately flaming this stranger because they are obviously the most retarded and ignorant person in the history of Guild Wars 2.

That just makes me feel so sick. Assholes feeling like they're oh-so cool and superior.

and where do I imply that I think that?

I have all day go find a post where I imply that

Quote (DJ_HyDrA @ Oct 8 2013 03:19pm)
"I hate people who post and feel like they're oh-so cool and superior. Let me then post and attempt to shame these individuals whilst painting myself to be morally superior to them for not doing what they do. That'll make me feel oh-so cool and superior."

I love it.

+++

This post was edited by nofire on Oct 8 2013 02:19pm
Gold: 2,685.00
Oct 8 2013 02:19pm
Quote (Viona @ Oct 8 2013 04:04pm)

"I hate people who post and feel like they're oh-so cool and superior. Let me then post and attempt to shame these individuals whilst painting myself to be morally superior to them for not doing what they do. That'll make me feel oh-so cool and superior."

I love it.
Oct 8 2013 02:46pm
Quote (nofire @ Oct 8 2013 10:07pm)
and where do I imply that I think that?

I have all day go find a post where I imply that

+++

I don't even know you, so I'm not really particularly talking about you.

Quote (DJ_HyDrA @ Oct 8 2013 10:19pm)

I love it.

How did I paint myself to be morally superior? This stuff is just like bullying in grade school, and everybody knows how that goes. They know that what they do is wrong, yet they can't keep themselves from it because it compensates for something else they are lacking.

Also, I love how we were friends until the moment I dared to mention that I detest your attitude in these forums. I recommend learning to deal with criticism.
Gold: 2,014.00
Oct 8 2013 03:09pm
Remember that scene in Jurassic Park where the T-Rex is going after Grant when he pulls out a flare to save the kids and then the other guy with glasses pulls out a flare to do the same thing?

Remember how stupid that was?

Put away the second flare Viona. T-Rex is busy eating TSBoyer.
Oct 8 2013 03:22pm
Mmyeah, I guess I'll leave you guys to it. After all, being an asshole is part of your manly essence. \o/
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll