d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Juventus Fc > Official Discussion, Love, Hate, Rage.
Prev1979899100101376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,100.00
Aug 27 2010 11:10am
Quote (kbk @ 27 Aug 2010 18:23)
Balotelli has played well though and in big games, against Rubin Kazan a must win for Inter this past season he scored an amazing fk from like 30 yards, I guess people forget that Inter were on the brink of elimination if not for that game. There was a lot more expected from Diego, he didn't perform how people expected and very quickly the fans turned on him add in a miserable season from pretty much every Juve player minus a couple (Marchisio, Chiellini) and you end up with this situation. Another huge reason he left now is because last season Juve played a 4-3-1-2 Diego playing a very important position of course, Del Neri plays a 4-4-2, he tried him as second striker but you could tell the position just wasn't for him. I do wish he would of had success for Juventus but it didn't happen and after a season like the last one someone has to go from the equation, he may just not be built for Serie A.

no...you don't need to tell me shit really

"if one player is strong they play always....nn to say age"

he BARELY EVER played at inter and if he did, he was subbed in. and nothing will change at city

"inter mistreated him"
no, that's just fucking wrong. he wore a milan jersey and that's one thing you just don't fucking do when playing for the big rivals
so don't tell me it's the fan's fault

he's a fucking prick and he doesn't deserve any better - and apart from that he is horribly overrated, he hasn't proven anything

and according to Slipknot_EL's definition he is a big time fail and it's not like it's a "different idea", it's contradiction and just incredibly stupid
Gold: 1,455.50
Aug 27 2010 11:14am
Quote (grahambo @ Aug 27 2010 12:01pm)
well being a professional you have to learn to deal with  criticism and adversity including racism. if they don't like it, go flip burgers at mcdonalds.

obviously racism is a terrible terrible thing, but its never going away. so they need to deal with it and make their millions and play the game they love.

if it was that easy racism wouldnt be a problem anywhere. criticism is different than racism. if you were black you would understand...its simply something you cannot just ignore
Gold: 73.71
Aug 27 2010 11:19am
Quote (Master3921 @ Aug 27 2010 12:10pm)
no...you don't need to tell me shit really

"if one player is strong they play always....nn to say age"

he BARELY EVER played at inter and if he did, he was subbed in. and nothing will change at city

"inter mistreated him"
no, that's just fucking wrong. he wore a milan jersey and that's one thing you just don't fucking do when playing for the big rivals
so don't tell me it's the fan's fault

he's a fucking prick and he doesn't deserve any better - and apart from that he is horribly overrated, he hasn't proven anything

and according to Slipknot_EL's definition he is a big time fail and it's not like it's a "different idea", it's contradiction and just incredibly stupid

Of course you say age, you expect a player to hit their prime in their twenties at least.
Cristiano Ronaldo same player as he was at 19? No.
I could go through every big name player.
He made his own mistakes but he also went through a lot, players on his own team calling him out to the media and saying he should leave, great teammates.
Disagree mate, and not sure why you seem pretty pissed off though, I have my opinion and you have yours. I could care less what you think to be completely honest, I value your opinion to an extent but if you think Balotelli is a horrible player than continue that train of thought :santa:
Gold: 5,100.00
Aug 27 2010 11:25am
Quote (kbk @ 27 Aug 2010 19:19)
Of course you say age, you expect a player to hit their prime in their twenties at least.
Cristiano Ronaldo same player as he was at 19? No.

well read up what the discussion is about

and if "a lot of players on his own team" told him to leave it's even more an indication that he's a prick
Aug 27 2010 11:28am
Quote (Master3921 @ Aug 27 2010 12:25pm)

and if "a lot of players on his own team" told him to leave it's even more an indication that he's a prick

i dont remember anyone telling him they wanted him to go.
Gold: 2,002.00
Aug 27 2010 11:30am
Quote (Slanman @ Aug 27 2010 12:14pm)
if it was that easy racism wouldnt be a problem anywhere. criticism is different than racism.  if you were black you would understand...its simply something you cannot just ignore

Racism happens in everyday life besides footy. No, you can't ignore it, but you also can't prevent it.
Gold: 73.71
Aug 27 2010 11:33am
Quote (Master3921 @ Aug 27 2010 12:25pm)

I know what the discussion is about.
That Diego didn't make it with Porto and you're saying he was also a young age and every player at 19-20 isn't the player they turn out to be, so that's pretty much exactly what I'm saying for Balotelli.
That's still not how a team should act towards a player especially with the problems he had, he made a fair amount of them himself. That's a given he is an egotistical person.
However, it was handled horribly by Inter and Balotelli but that's that, he's not with Inter anymore.
Gold: 1.77
Aug 27 2010 11:36am
Italy is full of racism especially lazio. Nonfootballers have to deal with it every day. Racism isn't the reason why he clashed with mourinho. It's his attitude. Mourinho is known for loving and motivating their players not for backstabbing them because he got another colour. They threw bananas in Oliver Kahns direction as well. Dunno the reason behind this but he could easily handle it cause he's a professional.

Gold: 2,002.00
Aug 27 2010 11:38am
Quote (frankie5 @ Aug 27 2010 12:36pm)
Italy is full of racism especially lazio. Nonfootballers have to deal with it every day. Racism isn't the reason why he clashed with mourinho. It's  his attitude. Mourinho is known for loving and motivating their players not for backstabbing them because he got another colour. They threw bananas in Oliver Kahns direction as well. Dunno the reason behind this but he could easily handle it cause he's a professional.

agreed, racism exists outside of footy believe it or not lmao
Aug 27 2010 11:39am
Quote (frankie5 @ Aug 27 2010 12:36pm)
Italy is full of racism especially lazio. Nonfootballers have to deal with it every day. Racism isn't the reason why he clashed with mourinho. It's  his attitude. Mourinho is known for loving and motivating their players not for backstabbing them because he got another colour. They threw bananas in Oliver Kahns direction as well. Dunno the reason behind this but he could easily handle it cause he's a professional.

thats probably why he could handle it. he didnt know either, he probably figured they were just stupid.

but balotelli will probably be playing more. adeebayor wants to leave city

Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1979899100101376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll