d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Juventus Fc > Official Discussion, Love, Hate, Rage.
Prev196979899100376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 73.71
Aug 27 2010 10:23am
Quote (Master3921 @ Aug 27 2010 04:17am)
what?
according to your definition Balotelli's entire career is one big fail so far. hardly ever played and never really played well

"if one player is strong they play always....nn to say age"
so once again Balotelli is a big fail, yet you tell he plays well

and half the other players from your list are not even worth discussing, these examples were nearly as stupid as your previous post

Balotelli has played well though and in big games, against Rubin Kazan a must win for Inter this past season he scored an amazing fk from like 30 yards, I guess people forget that Inter were on the brink of elimination if not for that game. There was a lot more expected from Diego, he didn't perform how people expected and very quickly the fans turned on him add in a miserable season from pretty much every Juve player minus a couple (Marchisio, Chiellini) and you end up with this situation. Another huge reason he left now is because last season Juve played a 4-3-1-2 Diego playing a very important position of course, Del Neri plays a 4-4-2, he tried him as second striker but you could tell the position just wasn't for him. I do wish he would of had success for Juventus but it didn't happen and after a season like the last one someone has to go from the equation, he may just not be built for Serie A.
Gold: 2,002.00
Aug 27 2010 10:48am
Quote (kbk @ Aug 27 2010 11:23am)
Balotelli has played well though and in big games, against Rubin Kazan a must win for Inter this past season he scored an amazing fk from like 30 yards, I guess people forget that Inter were on the brink of elimination if not for that game. There was a lot more expected from Diego, he didn't perform how people expected and very quickly the fans turned on him add in a miserable season from pretty much every Juve player minus a couple (Marchisio, Chiellini) and you end up with this situation. Another huge reason he left now is because last season Juve played a 4-3-1-2 Diego playing a very important position of course, Del Neri plays a 4-4-2, he tried him as second striker but you could tell the position just wasn't for him. I do wish he would of had success for Juventus but it didn't happen and after a season like the last one someone has to go from the equation, he may just not be built for Serie A.

I just can't stand footballers with terrible attitudes, i am sorry
Aug 27 2010 10:54am
Quote (grahambo @ Aug 27 2010 11:48am)

For me I usually don't the divas like CR and what not but Balotelli I feel bad for in a way. He was mistreated by Inter, the kid has all the talent in the world and he will grow up sooner rather than later. He may act like an asshole sometimes but other times he seems like a classy guy:

"It was a very emotional moment for me, especially during the national anthem. I can't really explain why, but I wasn't even able to sing along due to the emotions, which was kind of strange for me," said Balotelli to Sky Sport 24.

"Of course, when the game started, I soon put all the emotions behind me. When you play for your country, it's such a huge joy. I find it impossible to compare it to anything else I have ever experienced.

"It's quite normal that things didn't go perfectly on the pitch. We had only trained together two times or so. I was very happy to be there though. I'm not completely satisfied with my own performance. I'd give myself a five for my display. I know that I can do a lot better than I did.

That was said after his first Italy cap, he's still a human being, I'm a balotelli fan what can I say.
Aug 27 2010 10:55am
Quote (kbk @ Aug 27 2010 11:54am)
For me I usually don't the divas like CR and what not but Balotelli I feel bad for in a way. He was mistreated by Inter, the kid has all the talent in the world and he will grow up sooner rather than later. He may act like an asshole sometimes but other times he seems like a classy guy:

That was said after his first Italy cap, he's still a human being, I'm a balotelli fan what can I say.

you are entitled to love any player you like regardless of what anyone says obviously. for the sake of his talent i really hope he grows up and becomes what you think he will become.
Aug 27 2010 10:56am
Quote (grahambo @ Aug 27 2010 11:55am)
you are entitled to love any player you like regardless of what anyone says obviously. for the sake of his talent i really hope he grows up and becomes what you think he will become.

I hope it's after Juve shits on City in EL though :)
Gold: 1,455.50
Aug 27 2010 10:56am
Quote (grahambo @ Aug 27 2010 11:48am)

you are white thats why. if you were the subject to racism every game you played in you wouldnt have a very good attitude either. its not something you can really ignore

just because they make more money a week than we do in a year doing something they love doesnt mean that they are all perfectly happy like we think they should be
Gold: 13,853.34
Aug 27 2010 10:58am
OFFICIAL on JUVENTUS WEB SITE

«Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica di aver perfezionato l’accordo con la società S.S.C. Napoli S.p.A. per l’acquisto a titolo temporaneo del diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Fabio Quagliarella, a fronte di un corrispettivo di € 4,5 milioni versato in data odierna. Il contratto prevede inoltre la facoltà per Juventus di esercitare, al termine della stagione sportiva 2010/2011, il diritto di opzione per l’acquisizione a titolo definitivo del calciatore a fronte di un corrispettivo di € 10,5 milioni, pagabile in tre esercizi.»
Aug 27 2010 10:59am
Quote (Slanman @ Aug 27 2010 11:56am)
you are white thats why. if you were the subject to racism every game you played in you wouldnt have a very good attitude either. its not something you can really ignore

just because they make more money a week than we do in a year doing something they love doesnt mean that they are all perfectly happy like we think they should be

And this is also true, they threw bananas at him in Roma when he was traveling with the u-21 team :O

The 18-year-old Palermo-born son of Ghanaian immigrants was insulted verbally and had bananas thrown at him by a small group of Roma ultras at the weekend.

Balotelli is in the Italian capital preparing for this month's European Under-21 Championship

Quote (Slipknot_EL @ Aug 27 2010 11:58am)
OFFICIAL on JUVENTUS WEB SITE

«Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica di aver perfezionato l’accordo con la società S.S.C. Napoli S.p.A. per l’acquisto a titolo temporaneo del diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Fabio Quagliarella, a fronte di un corrispettivo di € 4,5 milioni versato in data odierna. Il contratto prevede inoltre la facoltà per Juventus di esercitare, al termine della stagione sportiva 2010/2011, il diritto di opzione per l’acquisizione a titolo definitivo del calciatore a fronte di un corrispettivo di € 10,5 milioni, pagabile in tre esercizi.»

I understand enough of this to say FUCK YES!
Quagliareall on loan for 4.5 million with option to buy for another 10.5 million at the end of the season b)

This post was edited by kbk on Aug 27 2010 11:00am
Aug 27 2010 11:01am
Quote (Slanman @ Aug 27 2010 11:56am)
you are white thats why.  if you were the subject to racism every game you played in you wouldnt have a very good attitude either. its not something you can really ignore

well being a professional you have to learn to deal with criticism and adversity including racism. if they don't like it, go flip burgers at mcdonalds.

obviously racism is a terrible terrible thing, but its never going away. so they need to deal with it and make their millions and play the game they love.
Aug 27 2010 11:06am
Quote (grahambo @ Aug 27 2010 12:01pm)
well being a professional you have to learn to deal with  criticism and adversity including racism. if they don't like it, go flip burgers at mcdonalds.

obviously racism is a terrible terrible thing, but its never going away. so they need to deal with it and make their millions and play the game they love.

True but you can't ask an 18 year old kid to deal with it like it's no big deal
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev196979899100376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll