d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Manchester United > Match & General Discussion
Prev18348358368378383159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 29 2013 01:43pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 29 Nov 2013 20:40)
It's not an opinion I heard, it's what I observed. Every post you make has atleast ONE negative thing in it.

again, you just choose to see it that way but even if this was true... why does it bother you so much that you have to criticize me for it? by doing this you're being a hypocrite don't you realize that?
on the other hand, unlike you i don't racially insult people or team up on someone - so since you're so good at judging people, which is worse?
Gold: 19,610.00
Nov 29 2013 01:48pm
What normally happens when someone says something completely stupid?

Everybody laughs and makes fun of them right?

What happens if that same person does it over, and over and over again? He's really just doing it to himself.

No one is really picking on him if he continuously does it over and over again. Can you see this pattern? Or do you still think we are singling out individuals?
Gold: 600.69
Nov 29 2013 02:17pm
Quote (fender @ Nov 29 2013 08:43pm)
again, you just choose to see it that way but even if this was true... why does it bother you so much that you have to criticize me for it? by doing this you're being a hypocrite don't you realize that?
on the other hand, unlike you i don't racially insult people or team up on someone - so since you're so good at judging people, which is worse?

So you are judging me over one thing I said, but me judging you over many statements is being hypocrite?
Nov 29 2013 03:28pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 29 Nov 2013 21:17)
So you are judging me over one thing I said, but me judging you over many statements is being hypocrite?

the true story is: you came here just to judge ME - i would not have judged you at all - it was your choice to get involved in this argument and make accusations towards me...
and yes, that makes you a hypocrite and i think racially insulting and teaming up on people is worse...

Quote (ZK9GT @ 29 Nov 2013 20:48)
What normally happens when someone says something completely stupid?

Everybody laughs and makes fun of them right?

What happens if that same person does it over, and over and over again? He's really just doing it to himself.

No one is really picking on him if he continuously does it over and over again. Can you see this pattern? Or do you still think we are singling out individuals?

well... let's start right there, who exactly is "we"? why don't you speak just for yourself?
and the reaction i triggered (i'm talking about the quality not about the mere existance) is just priceless and the absolute opposite of being negative. i don't know about you but i'm having great fun here otherwise i wouldn't invest so much time.

that's why i love arguing with pozer. i take him as seriously as he takes himself: not at all - but the reactions these arguments trigger are just priceless, people make the most ridiculous statements (calling them arguments would really be too much) just to defend him and they don't even realize it.

actually, he created the perfect persona to assemble more or less mindless minions around him who want to belong to the "cool kids". and this forum is the perfect place for it: not really the smartest people around, quite patriotic or at least strongly biased towards a league / club - just the nature of the average sports fan in general.
stereotyping and forming an acceptable opinion on to one hand and creating a common enemy, bashing certain groups of people on the other hand gets the job done quite easily. a common language as means of identification (in a predominantly english speaking forum) helps of course.

basically the same thing hitler did. and it works - perfectly. this forum is full of racism, bashing "minorities" and teaming up on them. and just look how his most loyal followers fit all or most of the criteria... and from what i heard some of them would go as far as denying their club just to belong...
Nov 29 2013 03:31pm
Quote (fender @ Nov 29 2013 10:28pm)
the true story is: you came here just to judge ME - i would not have judged you at all - it was your choice to get involved in this argument and make accusations towards me...
and yes, that makes you a hypocrite and i think racially insulting and teaming up on people is worse...

well... let's start right there, who exactly is "we"? why don't you speak just for yourself?
and the reaction i triggered (i'm talking about the quality not about the mere existance) is just priceless and the absolute opposite of being negative. i don't know about you but i'm having great fun here otherwise i wouldn't invest so much time.

that's why i love arguing with pozer. i take him as seriously as he takes himself: not at all - but the reactions these arguments trigger are just priceless, people make the most ridiculous statements (calling them arguments would really be too much) just to defend him and they don't even realize it.

actually, he created the perfect persona to assemble more or less mindless minions around him who want to belong to the "cool kids". and this forum is the perfect place for it: not really the smartest people around, quite patriotic or at least strongly biased towards a league / club - just the nature of the average sports fan in general.
stereotyping and forming an acceptable opinion on to one hand and creating a common enemy, bashing certain groups of people on the other hand gets the job done quite easily. a common language as means of identification (in a predominantly english speaking forum) helps of course.

basically the same thing hitler did. and it works - perfectly. this forum is full of racism, bashing "minorities" and teaming up on them. and just look how his most loyal followers fit all or most of the criteria... and from what i heard some of them would go as far as denying their club just to belong...

You act as if we all plannend to start bashing on this certain person, this isn't a conspiracy movie.
Nov 29 2013 03:41pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 29 Nov 2013 22:31)
You act as if we all plannend to start bashing on this certain person, this isn't a conspiracy movie.

no that's not how i act and not what i said.
in fact, what i said is quite the opposite: you were not planning on doing that at all, you were manipulated into doing it. "paki" is not a word / insult you made up. "heinrich" is not the name my mother gave me. but still these kind of things are spread by those who just mindlessly repeat it in order to belong.
well at least i hope that's your reason and you're not a racist and a flunky in real life...
Gold: 127,773.00
Gold: 2,570.91
Quote (fender @ Nov 29 2013 10:28pm)

:rofl:

Not going to bother arguing over this, but this quote made my day.
Nov 29 2013 03:44pm
Quote (fender @ Nov 29 2013 10:41pm)
no that's not how i act and not what i said.
in fact, what i said is quite the opposite: you were not planning on doing that at all, you were manipulated into doing it. "paki" is not a word / insult you made up. "heinrich" is not the name my mother gave me. but still these kind of things are spread by those who just mindlessly repeat it in order to belong.
well at least i hope that's your reason and you're not a racist and a flunky in real life...

You keep hammering about this one thing, while you don't seem to have any good conversations at all. I don't think the problem lies within me.
Nov 29 2013 03:46pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 29 Nov 2013 22:44)
You keep hammering about this one thing, while you don't seem to have any good conversations at all. I don't think the problem lies within me.

yeah just keep dodging, i'm just analyzing the situation. you chose to get involved, you chose to judge me. make of that what you will...
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev18348358368378383159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll