d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Champions League 2016/2017 Official Thread
Prev18283848586112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,702.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 9 2017 05:41am
Even tho the game was a total fraud PSG did not deserve the win playing like that, How are you going to defend the whole game knowing the attack power those players have.
Poor calls
Poor coach

I want bayern to play barca next!

This post was edited by Dalinkwent on Mar 9 2017 05:43am
Gold: 767,039.28
Mar 9 2017 05:48am
Quote (schnoig2 @ 9 Mar 2017 10:06)
aytekin 12th man for barca, what a disgrace for the football. I honestly don't know if i should watch any championsleague match again, this shit aint real. And now they talk about a "miracle". Yes, miracle because of 5 mistakes from the ref. And the whole idiotic shit crowd is proud of it LOL. I dont know if there is anything more gay then to be a barca fan and celebrate this win with the 2 pussies suarez and neymare. Hope both of them get ripped their legs apart by some rude tackles and can never play again. Fucking faggots.

Now say that but without crying
Mar 9 2017 05:48am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 15.00
Mar 9 2017 06:14am
I just dont like those 2 players and that there are always the same teams in the championsleague. Kinda boring and predictable.

Its clear that psg fucked it up, you re all right. Thats not the point. The point is, it makes me angry watching those 2 theatralic fucks have succsess with their "play" style.

Also imgaine the whine if the last goal would have been cancled because of a non existent offside. Just the pure imagination is awesome
Gold: 645.00
Mar 9 2017 06:18am
Quote (zarkadon @ 9 Mar 2017 12:41)
Epic rant :LOL:

Ref was shit, Mascherano admitted that "it is clear" that he made a peno on Di María, the 1st pen for Barça was soft and the 2nd one was completely nonexistant and should have resulted in a second card for Suárez, that is all true... but PSG really brought it on themselves with such a garbage performance.

To be honest, if I was a PSG fan I'd be mad at the team and manager, not the ref.

Indeed, Emery fucked up big time. He didn't show any big club mentality, which along with PSG's mediocre Ligue 1 run is a worrying sign... maybe he's just doesn't have what it takes to manage at this level. Or maybe he just needs this transition season, idk.

I wonder if he'll get a second chance. PSG's owners seem pretty patient, but after this disgrace I wouldn't be surprised if they sacked Emery if he doesn't win the league.

This is the kind of stuff that gets me triggered in a whole other dimention. Yes they played way to defensive with no attacking vision what so ever. Doen't make it less true that the game was won by the ref and not Barcelona. Who would never have been in it were it not for the second penalty and the not given, but clear red card on Mascewhatshisname. If those two things did not occur, the game would have bled an agonizing and slow death.
Gold: 15.00
Mar 9 2017 06:23am
Quote (CpTJenJen @ 9 Mar 2017 13:18)
This is the kind of stuff that gets me triggered in a whole other dimention. Yes they played way to defensive with no attacking vision what so ever. Doen't make it less true that the game was won by the ref and not Barcelona. Who would never have been in it were it not for the second penalty and the not given, but clear red card on Mascewhatshisname. If those two things did not occur, the game would have bled an agonizing and slow death.

as i said, double standards. Imagine the whine if the last goal of barca would have been disallowed
Gold: 645.00
Mar 9 2017 08:20am
Quote (schnoig2 @ 9 Mar 2017 13:23)
as i said, double standards. Imagine the whine if the last goal of barca would have been disallowed

Nah, I agree with everything he said. Even the brought it on themselves part. Yet it would not have mattered with a decent ref because barcelona played badly too.
Gold: 57.00
Mar 9 2017 08:28am
Quote (schnoig2 @ 9 Mar 2017 08:23)

both teams played like absolute shit when they were the away team, Barca were just less crappy at P$G. it's hard to feel sorry for an oil-guzzling soulless club with players like di Maria on the squad.
Barca almost always capitalize of even the slightest advantages, even if unfair. yes they get bizarre calls in their favor all the time (vs Chelski in '09, van Persie being sent off for shooting the ball 0.5 seconds after the whistle, Busquets peek-a-boo, Suarez 'pelanty' this match and on and on) but P$G playing to lose is why they lost.
Gold: 100.00
Mar 9 2017 09:49am
too much salt, barca deserved this. The ref wasnt even that bad
Gold: 2,570.91
Mar 9 2017 10:44am
Quote (CpTJenJen @ 9 Mar 2017 13:18)

Can't argue with that, but it's just that PSG was basically asking to get raped. It's as if they jumped on the field thinking that losing 5-1 would be an acceptable result, and karma punished them hard. I normally get annoyed when teams get robbed, but tbh I can't say I feel sorry for them.

Can we just say that, based on the shit mentality of one team and the ref's help on the other side, neither of them deserved to go through? :P
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev18283848586112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll