d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Manchester United > Match & General Discussion
Prev17617627637647653159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 24,718.50
Warn: 10%
Oct 1 2013 03:27pm
rvp gonna play tomorrow?
Banned
Gold: 4,043.00
Oct 1 2013 04:51pm
Quote (Hore_to_the_t @ Oct 1 2013 10:27pm)
rvp gonna play tomorrow?
He's gonna start, he was fit for the last game as well but Moyes wanted to rest him for the CL, that went well.

Fully expecting another disappointing defeat tomorrow.
Gold: 24,718.50
Oct 1 2013 04:59pm
3 odds makes me wanna try it but shakhtar isnt a bad team and havent lost home yet in their league tho.

If united just played good and still lost their games i would take the bet 100% but they play like shit.

Last year they had rvp to win their games when they played bad etc thats why im asking :D

This post was edited by Hore_to_the_t on Oct 1 2013 05:00pm
Gold: 230.00
Oct 1 2013 05:06pm
"D. Moyes was trying to put Everton above Man Utd for 11 years. Now it looks like he's finally succeeding."

Loled hard at this one. :thumbsup:
Banned
Oct 1 2013 05:08pm
Quote (Hore_to_the_t @ Oct 1 2013 11:59pm)
3 odds makes me wanna try it but shakhtar isnt a bad team and havent lost home yet in their league tho.

If united just played good and still lost their games i would take the bet 100% but they play like shit.

Last year they had rvp to win their games when they played bad etc thats why im asking  :D
Anything other than defeat will be a pleasant surprise, I'd like to see Moyes turn it around, but it's getting worse and worse every game - we haven't scored in the league from open play in 6 weeks ffs.

In other news, my stalking facebook account was hacked today - nothing is safe anymore.
Banned
Oct 2 2013 05:26am
Fergie: I'm not coming back

Sir Alex Ferguson has insisted that he will not return to management with Manchester United, or anyone.

In an interview with American TV station PBS, Ferguson addressed the possibility of returning to the Old Trafford dugout, should David Moyes leave in the near future.

"I'm not interested in managing again or getting myself worked up about Manchester United's results," Ferguson said.

"United are in good hands with David Moyes. He will be fine. He's a good manager.

"You would be throwing your money down the drain if you put any money on me coming back as a manager.

"I made my decision. The timing was perfect. There is no way back for me now. I've got a new life.

"I want to go the Kentucky Derby and the US Masters, the Melbourne Cup. I want to visit vineyards in Tuscany and France."

Ferguson also confirmed that Chelsea attempted to lure him to London in 2003.

He said: "They used an agent to approach me when Abramovich first took over the club, and I said no chance."

Ferguson also apparently confirmed that Wayne Rooney did ask to leave Manchester United at the end of last season, despite denials that he handed in a transfer request.

:(
Banned
Oct 2 2013 06:11am
The champions have suffered their worst start to a season in 24 years, but the new boss is refusing to panic and insists he has the ability to change the club's fortunes
David Moyes is remaining optimistic about Manchester United's chances of success this season, despite the club suffering their worst start in 24 years.

The champions' loss to West Brom on Saturday saw them slip to 12th in the Premier League table with a return of just seven points from their opening six games.

ut Moyes is refusing to panic, insisting his managerial experience is more than capable of turning United's fortunes around ahead of their trip to face Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League.

"I've been in situations very similar to this at my old clubs - Everton and Preston North End," Moyes told reporters.

"[To get out of it] you do the right things and I haven't changed what I've done. You continue to do the things and the results will come, there's no doubt about that.

"[Rotating players] never caused Sir Alex Ferguson any problems. Manchester United have always had big squad of players and it's my job to use them and find out what is suitable. And, as I said earlier, I'm getting to know them much better."

Robin van Persie was on the bench for the weekend loss and Moyes says that his star man could start in the Donbass Arena after recovering from a thigh injury.

"He's fit," said Moyes. "We'll make a decision [on Wednesday] on whether we start him.

"He's as good as anybody I've seen. His movement and his football common sense on the pitch is fantastic, as well as the positions he picks up. He's a great goal scorer. He scores all types of goals."

Way to lift the mood and confidence before difficult CL game after another uninspiring defeat.
Just awesome.
Gold: 175.00
Oct 2 2013 06:17am
Pozer stop crying about moyes and support your club !!

Just cus united have had it good for so many years its easy to support them. So if they do go through a bad patch it will sort the real fans from the bandwagoners
Banned
Oct 2 2013 06:23am
Quote (aswethegods @ Oct 2 2013 01:17pm)
Pozer stop crying about moyes and support your club !!

Just cus united have had it good for so many years its easy to support them. So if they do go through a bad patch it will sort the real fans from the bandwagoners
I'm supporting the club, I just don't like what Moyes is doing and he doesn't help himself - the stuff he comes out with at press conferences is very small time and embarrassing.
I want him to succeed, but the signs are not encouraging.
Gold: 1,333.00
Oct 2 2013 06:39am
Moyes is basically pulling a mancini. "My tactics will eventually work! Trust me guys"
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev17617627637647653159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll