d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > ~ Bayern ~ > You Can Love, Hate And Discuss
Prev16186196206216221740Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.00
May 7 2015 02:56pm
Quote (ampoo @ 7 May 2015 22:46)

our offside trap sucked indeed but our defense got into these fucking situations because of peps tactic

Its unacceptable for any team to make those kind of mistakes, in jupp era this didnt happen as you had robbery as wing backs :lol:
Striker was central midfielder on occasion. Counter were great but if you`d had to real put pressure and attack you would have run into dead ends. I am kinda sad jupp didn't stay for an epic choke second season.

Take for instance first messi goal. Alves skips past 2-3 defenders (unnaceptable), messi cuts inside to shoot. Lahm almost walks towards him, didn't close the gap in front of defence : 1-0.
Whole evening it went like this.

Quote (fender @ 7 May 2015 22:37)
wow. one of the few guys in this forum who actually support their home team and not treat it as their 2nd team because they just "love" barça, arsenal, united, real, bayern, chelsea, city, juve, liverpool... so much...

great logic here: he can't know anything about football or tactics because his team is worse than those...

He always acts like leicester are the best team in the world, which is far, far far away from reality. Great enthusiasm without any real skill.

I have no problem with debating with you or any other half decent guy out here. The fact that you support mainz is no concern of mine, you were critical when they were shit and praised when lucky/good.

I saw 2 games and they are decent. One was bvb.
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2015 03:05pm
Quote (B4al @ May 7 2015 08:56pm)
Its unacceptable for any team to make those kind of mistakes, in jupp era this didnt happen as you had robbery as wing backs :lol:
Striker was central midfielder on occasion. Counter were great but if you`d had to real put pressure and attack you would have run into dead ends. I am kinda sad jupp didn't stay for an epic choke second season.

Take for instance first messi goal. Alves skips past 2-3 defenders (unnaceptable), messi cuts inside to shoot. Lahm almost walks towards him, didn't close the gap in front of defence : 1-0.
Whole evening it went like this.

He always acts like leicester are the best team in the world, which is far, far far away from reality. Great enthusiasm without any real skill.

I have no problem with debating with you or any other half decent guy out here. The fact that you support mainz is no concern of mine, you were critical when they were shit and praised when lucky/good.

I saw 2 games and they are decent. One was bvb.

I don't even :blink:

If supporting my team means I think they are the best team in the world...

Just...what? I don't even have words.

At absolute best I think Leicester are maybe, possibly, a top 13-15 team.

All of this "shit club" bollocks is all in comparison to the top teams, which is a ridiculous way to judge teams. I've watched Leicester from our FA cup winning highs to our league one lows.

Being happy, which I really really am, about being in the premier league for the first time in a decade is pretty justifiable imo.
Gold: 600.69
May 7 2015 03:07pm
Quote (WNxIrvine @ May 7 2015 10:05pm)

All of this "shit club" bollocks is all in comparison to the top teams, which is a ridiculous way to judge teams. I've watched Leicester from our FA cup winning highs to our league one lows.

Being happy, which I really really am, about being in the premier league for the first time in a decade is pretty justifiable imo.

He's baiting you out mate, simply ignore him.

We all know Leicester is a club that should stay in the PL. would much rather see clubs like Newcastle go down
Gold: 3.33
May 7 2015 03:09pm
Quote (WNxIrvine @ May 7 2015 09:05pm)

Shame about the city though :lol: Wouldn't wish living there upon my worst enemy.
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2015 03:12pm
Quote (dro94 @ May 7 2015 09:09pm)
Shame about the city though :lol: Wouldn't wish living there upon my worst enemy.

:rolleyes:
Gold: 1,000.00
May 7 2015 03:21pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 7 May 2015 23:07)
He's baiting you out mate, simply ignore him.

We all know Leicester is a club that should stay in the PL. would much rather see clubs like Newcastle go down

add me to barca
Gold: 4,383.11
May 7 2015 03:37pm
Quote (fender @ 7 May 2015 21:53)
dude, i'm pretty sure he already knows how clueless and stupid he is.
he reminds me of this sunshines guy who also posted brainless stupid sh*t and eventually resorted to pretend he was just "trolling" all along since everybody called him out for it.

just let him post his stupid sh*t if it makes him happier about chelsea's cl performances. messi is one of the best dribblers in this game, boateng indeed looked clumsy in this situation, just let him have his fun...

just imagine every player who looked stupid in a particular scene in a football game was really "bad". we'd have no good football players in this world...

i guess you are right ^^
Gold: 57.00
May 7 2015 10:03pm
Quote (B4al @ May 7 2015 09:21pm)
add me to barca

They did for toilet cleaning duty
Gold: Locked
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev16186196206216221740Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll